Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

She finished the chat, yelling the name "HASTUR! HASTUR HASTUR!" With that she climaxed onto Serena's face, the flesh of the two began to sepreate, pulling away from eachother, and releasing revering back to normal, and as they did all the build up hit to a orgasm. During the afterglow, the woman began to disapper..but for a breif moment Raph could see her without her mask..was it his imagnation..or she had the face of a man..twisted and alien like. The creatures mouth twisted to a sadistic grin before she disappered all together. What results is the two, sepreated and free, in afterglow..but upon Serena's face the "womans" yellow mask fused to her face, it disappering from sight.

He cried out in orgasm before falling the rest of the way onto his back panting. He kept his eyes on the woman and when he saw it's face he let out a strangled sound of terror and revulsion. He then looked at Serena.....

He cried out in orgasm before falling the rest of the way onto his back panting. He kept his eyes on the woman and when he saw it's face he let out a strangled sound of terror and revulsion. He then looked at Serena.....

Depending on the precise moment he looked at her, he may have seen the mask disappearing from sight on Serena's face or he may just see her panting in afterglow. "Finally.....free...." She panted

Depending on the precise moment he looked at her, he may have seen the mask disappearing from sight on Serena's face or he may just see her panting in afterglow. "Finally.....free...." She panted

Yeah. Serena, ya aight?" he murmured as he looked at her. He thought he'd saw something on her face, but it'd just been his imagination he guessed. Serena did suddenly seem exquisitely beautiful. Almost as if there was a new glow to her he hadn't noticed. He slowly moved up to where her legs met and moved into her woman hood warmth to slowly lick it like a cat or dog would a wound. "Sorry....I caused ya pain...." he murmured before returning to the long slow licks to her womanhood.

Yeah. Serena, ya aight?" he murmured as he looked at her. He thought he'd saw something on her face, but it'd just been his imagination he guessed. Serena did suddenly seem exquisitely beautiful. Almost as if there was a new glow to her he hadn't noticed. He slowly moved up to where her legs met and moved into her woman hood warmth to slowly lick it like a cat or dog would a wound. "Sorry....I caused ya pain...." he murmured before returning to the long slow licks to her womanhood.

She moaned, softly, enjoying the feeling of his tongue licking her with such great care. "It's alright, really. I know it wasn't your fault." In normal circumstances, she would have enjoyed getting fucked like he had done but it was usually done with some sort of break in between. After what they just went through, she was raw and sore, so his slow licks were highly welcome and soothing

She moaned, softly, enjoying the feeling of his tongue licking her with such great care. "It's alright, really. I know it wasn't your fault." In normal circumstances, she would have enjoyed getting fucked like he had done but it was usually done with some sort of break in between. After what they just went through, she was raw and sore, so his slow licks were highly welcome and soothing

He continued licking her womanhood as if to sooth it best he could. He even flicked his tongue into her womanhood to lick there lovingly also.

He continued licking her womanhood as if to sooth it best he could. He even flicked his tongue into her womanhood to lick there lovingly also.

She moaned, her hips rising slightly off the bed. "Baby, that feels so good." Her voice was light and encouraging

She moaned, her hips rising slightly off the bed. "Baby, that feels so good." Her voice was light and encouraging

He continued to lick her. Flicking his tongue in and out of her womanhood. He soon pulled away, spittle and her female juices making a small string between them that soon broke as he pulled further away. "My god....your taste. It's.....better than anything I've ever had." he murmured. So...delicious..." he murmured as he carefully put a finger into her woman hood and moved it in and out. He then pulled his finger from her and started to suck on it.

He continued to lick her. Flicking his tongue in and out of her womanhood. He soon pulled away, spittle and her female juices making a small string between them that soon broke as he pulled further away. "My god....your taste. It's.....better than anything I've ever had." he murmured. So...delicious..." he murmured as he carefully put a finger into her woman hood and moved it in and out. He then pulled his finger from her and started to suck on it.

She blushed a bit at his compliment, wondering what could have made him say something like that this time around. She moaned and almost whimpered when he pulled his finger out

She blushed a bit at his compliment, wondering what could have made him say something like that this time around. She moaned and almost whimpered when he pulled his finger out

He moved so that his body was over hers. He then would passionately kiss her. Once he pulled away, he looked into his eyes. "I'll do anythin ya want me ta do. All ya gotta do is ask. I'm yours ta command." he said with a small smirk.

He moved so that his body was over hers. He then would passionately kiss her. Once he pulled away, he looked into his eyes. "I'll do anythin ya want me ta do. All ya gotta do is ask. I'm yours ta command." he said with a small smirk.

She chuckled, thinking it was just him doing something extra sweet for her. "Hmm...guess I need to think of something to have you do then, don't I?"

She chuckled, thinking it was just him doing something extra sweet for her. "Hmm...guess I need to think of something to have you do then, don't I?"

"Sounds like a plan." he murmured as he lowered himself a little so he could rub the head of his member against her womanhood.

A small moan could be heard under his breath. "Whenever you are."

She smirked as she moved from under him. "Down boy. Maybe later." With that, she grabbed fresh clothes and headed for the shower, locking it behind her so he'd know not to follow her

She smirked as she moved from under him. "Down boy. Maybe later." With that, she grabbed fresh clothes and headed for the shower, locking it behind her so he'd know not to follow her

Groaning a little, he nodded and stretched out on the bed to wait for her return. He couldn't shake the strange feeling he was having. Like he wanted to serve her like some sort of servant. He shook his head a little. That was completely absurd.

When she stepped out, she was wearing a dark bustier, really short blue shorts and a pair of black stiletto boots. She leaned against the doorway. "What do you think?"

When she stepped out, she was wearing a dark bustier, really short blue shorts and a pair of black stiletto boots. She leaned against the doorway. "What do you think?"

He looked at her and blinked as he crawled to the edge of the bed. "Emmm....that if I had my way, ya wouldn't be wearin that for long." he said.

He looked at her and blinked as he crawled to the edge of the bed. "Emmm....that if I had my way, ya wouldn't be wearin that for long." he said.

She smirked seductively. "Once again down boy. It's my turn to take the lead so you just be a good boy and do as I tell you then you'll get a good reward later." Although she was being playful, he would obviously take it different due to the effects of the mask

She smirked seductively. "Once again down boy. It's my turn to take the lead so you just be a good boy and do as I tell you then you'll get a good reward later." Although she was being playful, he would obviously take it different due to the effects of the mask

"Ya wish is my command." he said smirking some. He got off of her bed and went to the closet to start and get dressed.

"Ya wish is my command." he said smirking some. He got off of her bed and went to the closet to start and get dressed.

She chuckled, heading to one of her drawers and grabbing her fire whip. She clipped it to her side then began to head out the door. "See you downstairs"

She chuckled, heading to one of her drawers and grabbing her fire whip. She clipped it to her side then began to head out the door. "See you downstairs"

"You bet." he said pulling on his clothes and sun glasses before then heading downstairs.

Raye: "No....I'm thinking, that maybe....I'll...." she smiled as she leaned forward and captured his mouth with hers.

Raye: "No....I'm thinking, that maybe....I'll...." she smiled as she leaned forward and captured his mouth with hers.

CH Raph :He watching her "yeah..wh.." he paused as he was kissed by her..his body stiffing as he felt the kiss..he was reluctant, but he begins to kiss back

CH Raph :He watching her "yeah..wh.." he paused as he was kissed by her..his body stiffing as he felt the kiss..he was reluctant, but he begins to kiss back

She continued kissing him. Her soft pink tongue exploring his mouth. As she continued this, her hands rubbed along his arms and the top of his plastron while a tentacle snaked slowly up his leg and inner thigh.

She continued kissing him. Her soft pink tongue exploring his mouth. As she continued this, her hands rubbed along his arms and the top of his plastron while a tentacle snaked slowly up his leg and inner thigh.

He shivered holding the kiss reluactaly allowing his tounge to meet to hers, his hands chained. His body shivered from the touches along his plastron and leg..feeling that cold..yet oddly comforting tentacle..to the anamorphic turtle anywho..

Back