Cultural Exchange looking for editor

Tenou

Non-Virgin
Joined
Jun 20, 2014
Posts
16
Hi everyone, I'm the author of the "Cultural Exchange" series, and after a long absence due to personal problems I'm retaking the job I left unfinished. The issue now is that my editor doesn't answer my mails anymore, so I'm starting the process to find a new one.

Things my editor had to consider: My grammar is good, but not perfect, and he used to americanize my expressions as I'm from Spain and English is not my first language. Aside from that, he mostly helped me with some matters of structure and advised me of things that may break the pace of a scene. For example, if you've read my work, in chapter one I put the whole description of the Orcs before the fight,not after it ended. Also, I must say that the masturbation scene at the end of chapter 3 was his idea, not mine.

I think that's all for now, the rest we can work it out along the way. PM me your E-Mail so I can send you a preview of chapter 5.
Oh, by the way, I ABSOLUTELY don't touch male homo-erotism.

Well, thank you for taking your time to read me, I hope we can work together to create something even better than what it is now :D

EDIT: I forgot to say that the PC I'm using these days isn't mine, and as I'm not allowed to install or uninstall anything I'm forced to work with Open Office only.
 
Last edited:
Application closed for now, I have 3 people wanting to help me.
Thing is, one of them is talking about being something like an "early version tester" instead of an editor, and suggests me to find someone else to help me.

What do you think, is it better having 2 or 3 people advising me than just one? my first thought is that as number of advisors increase, it also does the chance of listening to one instead of the others... I don't know how to reject one or two of the volunteers, I don't want to hurt their feelings... :(
 
Back
Top