All About Big Nips

Absolutely gorgeous nipples.

Would love to have my lips wrapped around them tightly, suckling, flicking and slapping my tongue across them each, fingers wrapped around gently twisting and tugging them.
 
Very sexy, I like how you can see your nipples clearly. That shirt is so thin I am surprised your nipples haven't ripped a hole through it all ready. I bet it would look even more amazing, if it were too get wet! ;)

I did dampen it.
 
video

I just watched the video of you and you are amazing. I love the way your nipples responded and the way you show them off.

I wanted to just lick and suck them right into my mouth and give a little nibble
 
I know

Where did you even find a top like that? That is so hot! I never seen anything like that type of garment. Every woman should have something like that. That's sexy as hell!

It's unusual. Would be great for feeding, but not good if you're leaking.
 
Video

Wow. Just watched the dry and lotion videos. Not only are your breasts gorgeous but your nipples are so sensitive. I loved the way they reacted.

Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Wow. Just watched the dry and lotion videos. Not only are your breasts gorgeous but your nipples are so sensitive. I loved the way they reacted.

Thanks for sharing!!!

You're welcome. Happy to help.
 
Back
Top