The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know me, I don't like asking for anything," Vixen said. "Not to mention that I hadn't thought about it much until recently." She stretched.
 
Francis glanced back. "Honestly fraulein you shouldn't have had to ask. And well Brock, Chris is like myself and enjoys you for a short period not to interview you about your life, but he should have known every detail by now." He shrugged his tone turning jovial again. "Better late than never.

"Agreed." Chris replied.
 
"Good, I was getting bored of waiting." Chris grinned grabbing her hair with one hand and opening his robes with the other forcing her head down roughly around his cock.
 
Vixen gave an indignant noise but moaned and started sucking him, looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes as she swallowed him.
 
"Don't give us that innocent look." Chris almost cooed as he pumped her up and down the length of his cock, each time just a little farther.

Francis got up. "Cat-o-nine or flog?" He asked.

"Surprise her." A moment later the crop came whistling down until it popped against her now upturned ass.
 
Chris eagerly pushed her to her limits, fast and hard while Francis took great delight raining blows upon her bottom, but he did something new after a bit, back and forth between her thighs until they were spread then THWACK against her cunt. Only sometimes it didn't come. She'd hear the harsh whistling of the crop but nothing, not on her back, not her thighs not her cunt. He started waiting until she wasn't tensing up, wasn't anticipating before striking again. Might be two, three, five whistles before another harsh Ka-RACK! Rang out.
 
Vixen was on her toes with this new game, and she kept sucking Chris, her eyes wide after the first one after a period of not having the crop rain down on her body, but closing when she relaxed.
 
"Notice how the bitch leaps at each stroke now? She has no idea when she'll be hit again." Francis explained. She could hear the sadistic smile on his face. "I need a slightly better target though. "Don't you dare let that dick fall out of your mouth." He warned gripping her by the hips and pulling her to the side until she was standing on her feet leaned over. "She can't brace for it, as taut as this little cunt's ass is she can't stay clenched up forever." His voice soothing, waiting for her to relax. The whistle of the crop made her clench again.

"Impressive." Chris commented. "I want to hear her though. Work the nuts and stroke." He commanded. As soon as she did Francis came down this time on the underside of her breasts sending them swinging.
 
She gave a cry at the smack on her tit, her eyes wide in surprise and arousal as she stroked and fondled Chris's cock and balls.
 
Chris smiled at her giving her a light slap. "You can do better than that, and louder to."

Behind her Francis poped her clit with a particularly well aimed blow.
 
"That's more like it." Chris grinned gripping her hair and dragging her up into a hard kiss his tongue more invading her mouth asserting his dominance than affection before he spun her around and sank his cock into her cunt. He kept his hand knotted in her blonde hair continuing the all out oral assault occasionally tugging on her lower lip. His free hand moved to grip one of her nipples tweaking it hard.

Francis took his cue bringing down the lash several times in rapid succession across her other breast, her belly, her thighs and clit reopening some of the cuts from earlier before gripping her ankles and nearly folding her in half as he slide his cock in alongside Chris filling her cunt completely.
 
Vixen groaned and moaned loudly, viciously kissing Chris even as Francis folded her up and slid in next to Chris in her warm, moist pussy. She immediately dug her heels into Francis's shoulders, trembling with pleasure. She smiled a little before she did a series of rapid kegels on their cocks.
 
Both men shuddered and groaned in response to her administrations but she wasn't getting off remotely that easily. She could feel the both of them fucking her, stretching her. Neither of them seemed particularly interested in her as a woman. At the moment she was a collection of meat holes for their pleasure and they made that quite clear.
 
Vixen moaned and squirmed between them. She kept doing her kegels, groaning and urging them on. Her back arched off of Chris's chest to have her own collide with Francis's, her head lolled back on Chris's shoulder, exposing her throat trustingly, her legs digging into Francis's shoulders, holding onto the back of Chris's chair with a white knuckled grip.
 
If her goal was to get the men built up into something between a ravenous hunger and a mindless craze she'd accomplished it. Every time she squeezed down around them one of them bucked back back, then the other. Filling her. Stretching her. Stuffing her.

Francis let her rise up but only for a moment before pushing her back down, her ankles were alongside her ears, her thighs crushing her breasts against her while he slammed into her like a man possessed.

There was no need for her to invite Chris's teeth. The way she had him, inside her, and her wriggling, writhing, helpless, squirming, sweaty female form would eventually have tempted him to nearly separate her head from her shoulders to get his teeth back into her. She would definitely be sporting a few bruises, maybe even a drop or two of blood before this was all finished.
 
Vixen shouted and gasped the entire time, her body thrashing between the two men, feeling Chris attack her neck viciously as Francis rammed into her like he was possessed by a demon, her kegels coming hard and fast now. She babbled incessantly, forgetting any and all language except that of a woman being fucked.
 
That was truly all Vixen was at the moment. A woman being fucked. A woman being rutted between two animals who's only thought were for their own pleasure. Chris occasionally pulled her head this way or that to get at some new bit of raw flesh that he hadn't managed to feast on yet, and Francis eventually pulled her legs open forcing her into the splits so the crop could enjoy peppering her breasts and clit with alternating strikes. Gone was the artistry of his early work, this was more like Chris's or even Brock's work. Animalistic.

Soon she felt them both flooding her insides, so much that it it was oozing back out of her before they'd even stopped filling her body both with their filth. Filth that was hardly a match for the few coherent words that managed to filter through the groans, moans, growls and snarls.
 
That was truly all Vixen was at the moment. A woman being fucked. A woman being rutted between two animals who's only thought were for their own pleasure. Chris occasionally pulled her head this way or that to get at some new bit of raw flesh that he hadn't managed to feast on yet, and Francis eventually pulled her legs open forcing her into the splits so the crop could enjoy peppering her breasts and clit with alternating strikes. Gone was the artistry of his early work, this was more like Chris's or even Brock's work. Animalistic.

Soon she felt them both flooding her insides, so much that it it was oozing back out of her before they'd even stopped filling her body both with their filth. Filth that was hardly a match for the few coherent words that managed to filter through the groans, moans, growls and snarls.
 
Vixen let out a scream as she came, her juices gushing down rapidly, coating their cocks with her cum as well as their own, her body jerking violently before coming to a stop between them, her eyes glassy and unseeing, her body completely relaxed and limp.
 
Neither of the men were holding up any better than she was for a change. Francis' hips bucked for a while longer just moving of their own accord until he just sort of fell out of her and to the floor narrowly missing the table. Chris was lucky, he was already in a pleasant position.

When Vixen came too she'd be in a bed with one of Francis' girls sitting patiently in the corner it was still dark, there weren't any clocks in the rooms he insisted that the only schedule the girls' need keep in his home was his.

"They are fine, and as far as I know sleeping with someone nearby to bring them anything." She answered before the question could part Vixen's lips. Then she pointed to a glass of water and a bag of chips. "They are bacon flavored, we weren't certain when you would wake Mistress Vixen so we didn't want something that you wouldn't eat cold."

They had placed her on top of the sheets and an extra blanket. "The lords were. . .conscious enough be cleaned with lots of help. You. . .were not."
 
Vixen nodded, and dove for the chip bag, ravenous. "Did someone clean me?" she asked softly, her voice hoarse. She took a long drink of water. "How long was I out for, do you know?"
 
"As I said Mistress Vixen you were too far gone to wash. We feared we might slip and let you drown." She replied. "A few hours, it's around two in the morning. I was told to keep an eye on you."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top