The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this is just....awful.

*head shake*

Morning, pretty Lily, sexy Fr33kness, friend draggy.:kiss:

Why's it awful? Aside from that fact that we all live in such distant places that it wouldn't be feasible to do at the moment? :p

G'morning lovely Luna. :rose:

Last thought?: "TGIMFF...but damn I don't wanna get ready for work..."

*hugs back* So much to do today, if I have time. Really wish I had the money to just order the DVDs and such I want now, instead of having to download and then hope that when they actually go on sale I have the money to buy them. *sighs* Still need to order the BluRay Special Edition of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.

I work in a lil more than 4 hours...a 12 hour shift. Am feverish and really in need of cuddling. BOO. I wish I could get all the DVD's I want....*head shake* being broke, planning for a visit to Cali...ack plus the move in two months. No money for a while for extras.

Morning to you too, Mein Vulf. Did you like the vixen I sent you?

Yes. Yes I did. *grins*

Why's it awful? Aside from that fact that we all live in such distant places that it wouldn't be feasible to do at the moment? :p

THAT is why it suck, Fr33kness.

*sighs*

Last Thought...

ohhh buttermilk pancake with strawberry preserves....

Yeah, see? Fr33k's got it.
If we all feel that way, we should be able to fix it.

*spots the sneaky Soru*
Go sleep!!

I work in a lil more than 4 hours...a 12 hour shift. Am feverish and really in need of cuddling. BOO. I wish I could get all the DVD's I want....*head shake* being broke, planning for a visit to Cali...ack plus the move in two months. No money for a while for extras.

Yes. Yes I did. *grins*

THAT is why it suck, Fr33kness.

*sighs*

Last Thought...

ohhh buttermilk pancake with strawberry preserves....

Same here. I'm lucky I had the money to order a game I've been after since it was released in March or May...Lucky it was on sale too.

LT ~ The house looks a little sad and empty now that the Christmas decorations are gone...but it's full of family and that's waaaaay better than tinsel! :heart:

LT - I make girls kitties!

You mean like this?

now_all_we_need_is_a_tail_by_shiniez-d4fit36.jpg

friendship_by_shiniez-d4g072t.jpg

payback_by_shiniez-d4g7ohp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back