Bi-curios Married guy looking to chat .. or more

jayhints

Experienced
Married guy looking to explore .. bi-curios... craving to touch/suck a cock (or even just chat about it)...

Been curious for a long time and want to see where this goes.. ;-)

PM me and we can chat ..

Married guy looking to explore .. bi-curios... craving to touch/suck a cock (or even just chat about it)...

PM me and we can chat ..
Being curious and unfulfilled can be so frustrating. Much better to simply express your repressed desires in a mutual and consensually satisfying way with a casual 'friend'. So long as you are respectful and generous with your attentions, this can be so rewarding. Your wife need never know. I've had a number of married Boyfriends, and they love to get their cocks sucked by an eager younger guy. I am grateful for whatever time they can spare for me, and naturally express that appreciation whenever I can in the most appropriately oral way. This is our secret.

Last edited:

PM me and we can chat ..

Send me a pm if you're still curious - I am happy to chat to start with.

want to be a bottom

The title says it all! I have been bi for most of my life but have never had the pleasure of receiving anal sex form either a man or a woman with a strap on. I wonder what I am missing.

PM me and we can chat ..

Same here. Always curious...never had the nerve to do it, though I have come close (pardon the pun).

PM me if you are interested in chatting. In Canada.

I am Married and curious. I want to Suck a Cock. I would like to talk to somebody from SE WI on here first and maybe meet up later. I have never done this before..

Good luck to all in your desires and experience

Hope you all get to taste and enjoy cock and cm

I've facilitated this before for a male friend who wanted to suck a cock.

I was privileged to be a part of the experience, encouraging and sharing. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Suggestions...
Can you talk to your wife/girlfriend about your fantasy? Make her a part if it?
I'm in Michigan, but travel a lot. I might be able to facilitate such a meeting....especially if I could be part of it.

PM me...we can talk about my experiences from a female point of view.

Another roadside attraction?

PM me and we can chat ..

So you want to buy curios - and then talk about it, all the while craving cock, but willing to just chat some more about that too?

This may not be the right place for you.

First a spelling class, followed by Amazon, and then Craig's List, perhaps?

I've facilitated this before for a male friend who wanted to suck a cock.

I was privileged to be a part of the experience, encouraging and sharing. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Suggestions...
Can you talk to your wife/girlfriend about your fantasy? Make her a part if it?
I'm in Michigan, but travel a lot. I might be able to facilitate such a meeting....especially if I could be part of it.

PM me...we can talk about my experiences from a female point of view.

Wow I have read some of your other posts and you are a very interesting sexy lady! I would love to hear more! :heart;:

Back