wife seduction

naxos65

Virgin
which long term subtle seduction of a friends , colleagues or other wife is a good story? Ideally one in which the wife is innocent of any past indiscretions------

naxos, I don't support them but be aware that any wife seduction story will probably get the Loving Wives vigilantes on your back.

I recommend that you look at submissions by Jenny Gently, UK Researcher and Sue Watcher

understood Elfin------but surely the topic is a fact of life (I've got both Male And Female friends that the situation has lent itself to)I can understand the male aspect where the increased volume of blood entering the penis seems to drag a lot of brain cells with it !But the seemingly happy female occasionally gets caught in the net-------

Hi Lynn , thanks for your response. There's a good story by dtiverson (pictures never lie) that catches the topic on it's outset.The seemingly aggrieved wife , husbands friend/work colleague , whos been a regular visitor to the family household ,and steps in as "the shoulder to cry on". Worth a read.
PS What area of the U.K are you from ? I understand if you don't wish to reveal it------

Hi Lynn , thanks for your response. There's a good story by dtiverson (pictures never lie) that catches the topic on it's outset.The seemingly aggrieved wife , husbands friend/work colleague , whos been a regular visitor to the family household ,and steps in as "the shoulder to cry on". Worth a read.
PS What area of the U.K are you from ? I understand if you don't wish to reveal it------

Funny thing about Literotica is that the wife takes all the heat rather than the manipulative bastard who's been acting as the "shoulder to cry on."

To make it work, I think you have to make the husband such a bastard that the only thing keeping the wife from divorcing him is the possibility of violent repercussions. Otherwise, you have an affair between two unlikable characters: an unfaithful woman too stupid to realize she's being played or too immoral to care, and a guy who doesn't mind being the ultimate buddy-fucker. It's hard to cheer for anyone in that scenario, and the LW crowd will cry for blood (hers or yours, they don't mind the buddy-fucker so much).

Hello Combat323 , I see where your coming from. However , a marriage can become "shaky" , sleep reduced nights due to tendering to children , reduced finances , lack of quality time together to name but a few.( the last , I feel , is probable the most important ) Wives and Husbands can become vunerable. A woman can be played , especially if she opts to ignore the obvious signs.She may , even then , still love her husband , but maybe not the marriage. Could it result in the expression " not thinking straight ".

Hello Combat323 , I see where your coming from. However , a marriage can become "shaky" , sleep reduced nights due to tendering to children , reduced finances , lack of quality time together to name but a few.( the last , I feel , is probable the most important ) Wives and Husbands can become vunerable. A woman can be played , especially if she opts to ignore the obvious signs.She may , even then , still love her husband , but maybe not the marriage. Could it result in the expression " not thinking straight ".

My winter holiday contest story of seven years ago, "Fading Star," fits this almost exactly, except that the wife pulled back on the brink of infidelity. The story, placed in the Loving Wives category, ran quite hot at the time and generated extensive discussion and not much rabid criticism. It's still, after all these years, not far off hot.

The "Loving Wives Vigilantes"? Sounds like a bad garage band ...

Elfin ... can you elaborate?

------

Hi there Naxos, thank you for the recommendation and I'm sorry for the slow response. This is because it's the first time I've been on here for a couple of months and I don't receive notifications from Lit. In fact it's a minor miracle that I found your post x

The "Loving Wives Vigilantes"? Sounds like a bad garage band ...

Elfin ... can you elaborate?
Ha ha, that quote would make a good name for a band! What Elfin is referring to are the extremely barbed comments posted by many readers of the Loving Wives category of stories, who often recommend that the author 'kill himself'. This is particularly true of stories about married ladies who stray from their marriage. 'Loving Wives' is a sarcastic title for that category of stories, but unfortunately, some readers just don't get it. Lots of angry comments though, often mean it's a good story.

Another term you may come across is BTB (Burn the Bitch). These stories are also in the 'Loving Wives' section. Those stories usually end with the wronged husband taking terrible revenge on his cheating spouse. Perhaps it is these stories that the 'Loving Wives Vigilantes' are actually looking for

Trolls

The LW Trolls are fun to play with. They make such HUGE fools of themselves. I love getting them all stirred up. Don't let them bother you. If you write this story, post it and then laugh as the trolls work themselves into a lather.:D

Okay, let's put loving wives in quotes like this "Loving Wives". That should satisfy everyone. I cannot believe that people in the 21st century are still so limited that they have to have their sex in categories.
There must be some LW equivalent to homophobia. Wifophopbia, adultraphobia, something. Isn't a wife "loving" even if it is someone else she is "loving"? Ridiculous!
While I am at it. All you fraidy cat homophobes out there are preventing writers who write stories that fit in many categories, but happen to be between two men or women, from realizing their full potential to write to a particular target audience, the same type of limited audience they are insisting on having for themselves. Why can't my male "wife" be "loving" wouldn't that jar their socks if it were allowed? people are even creepier than their sex lives.

i think they are hot

naxos, I don't support them but be aware that any wife seduction story will probably get the Loving Wives vigilantes on your back.

I really love these stories as i have shared my wife a few times,i can understand that people dont like the ones if the wife is cheating as i dont like them myself, but if the husband knows and is sharing her all is good and might i say nothing beats seeing your wife take another cock

I really love these stories as i have shared my wife a few times,i can understand that people dont like the ones if the wife is cheating as i dont like them myself, but if the husband knows and is sharing her all is good and might i say nothing beats seeing your wife take another cock
I'll address this as if 'you' are an author.

A story where you (the narrator) are physically involved in your mate-sharing may do better in Group Sex than in Loving Wives. If you're only watching, not touching, while she knowingly puts on a sex show for your entertainment, you may have a Voyeur story. Throw in some ethnic diversity and it may be an Interracial tale. Does the wife-sharing include BDSM or Fetish elements? Then those categories trump LW.

Of course, many LW trolls don't even bother to read a story before they start lobbing one-bombs and death-threats. If BTB revenge isn't promised up front, POW! I love when LW readers inform me they know my story sucks just from the title.

The LW Trolls are fun to play with. They make such HUGE fools of themselves. I love getting them all stirred up. Don't let them bother you. If you write this story, post it and then laugh as the trolls work themselves into a lather.:D

I stirred this one up pretty good, this is from last night on a story from last Valentine's Day contest

I hope someone
06/02/15 By: Anonymous
Hunts you down, rapes you, cuts your tots off, super glue your ass shut after they fill it with battery acid and as you scream in pain hammer nails into your infected cunt. Now that would be nice.

First off I'm kind of curious where my tots are located.....:confused:

The other thing is I love the fact they assume I am female simply because of the way I had the wife totally humiliate the husband.

I would very much enjoy being hunted down by this big tough cutter of tots...it would be priceless to see the look on his face when he realized it wasn't a woman he was threatening. I'd kick him right in his damn tots.

I stirred this one up pretty good, this is from last night on a story from last Valentine's Day contest

I hope someone
06/02/15 By: Anonymous
Hunts you down, rapes you, cuts your tots off, super glue your ass shut after they fill it with battery acid and as you scream in pain hammer nails into your infected cunt. Now that would be nice.

First off I'm kind of curious where my tots are located.....:confused:

The other thing is I love the fact they assume I am female simply because of the way I had the wife totally humiliate the husband.

I would very much enjoy being hunted down by this big tough cutter of tots...it would be priceless to see the look on his face when he realized it wasn't a woman he was threatening. I'd kick him right in his damn tots.

Reminds me of a customer giving one of my colleagues and friends some shit. The friend is named Mark, he's 56, an ex marine. Built like a brick shit house and 6' 4" and 200lbs. He's listening to this dick ranting and he ends up saying to Mark he'll come down and kick his head in.

"Come on then Dickhead." Was Mark's priceless answer and put the phone down.

Seriously the next day that dickhead came down. "Kelly, where is that bastard Mark I'm going to give him some fucking shit!"

Mark walks over to us. "Hello I'm Mark, I here you want to try to kick my head in." I couldn't stop laughing at the 'try' part. The idiot turned white and started blabbing then fucked off. I love seeing idiots put in their place.

Reminds me of a customer giving one of my colleagues and friends some shit. The friend is named Mark, he's 56, an ex marine. Built like a brick shit house and 6' 4" and 200lbs. He's listening to this dick ranting and he ends up saying to Mark he'll come down and kick his head in.

"Come on then Dickhead." Was Mark's priceless answer and put the phone down.

Seriously the next day that dickhead came down. "Kelly, where is that bastard Mark I'm going to give him some fucking shit!"

Mark walks over to us. "Hello I'm Mark, I here you want to try to kick my head in." I couldn't stop laughing at the 'try' part. The idiot turned white and started blabbing then fucked off. I love seeing idiots put in their place.

Loving wives trolls are the most vile hate spewing cowards on this site by far. I bet not one of them has a damn word to say to anyone, anywhere in real life.

Back