Its about a movie.. Help me

CuckoldWittol

Experienced
Hi friends this is exactly not an story idea. Its about a movie idea..Plz help me find movies similar to my theme to develop a story

# Set in ancient times [King, Queen, Palace].
# Involving sex [Cheating, Affairs, Impotent].
# Kings fucking maids when their husbands are working [It really happens in ancient periods].
# Queen fucking Mininster when the king has gone for war/hunting.
# Queen's friends helping Queen in developing an affair with mininster

My main concept is Affairs, Impotent hubby, Cuckolding at ancient times....Any movies, any languages. I have seen "Caligula".. :rose::rose::rose:

This is a tall order, I have seen a fuck ton of movies and can name more then a few that have a couple of these themes. However all of them! not to likely!

Non-erotic!

Ironclad.

First knight.

Game of Thrones.

Spartacus.

Erotic!

Caligula is the only one that comes to mind!

Well, I don't know of any movies, but in Herodotus, you can find tales of women whose husbands were at war so long, they made love to their slaves and raised a brand new generation in their absence.

All that Knights o/t Round Table stuff. Anything with crusading knights and chastity belts (which didn't actually exist). Caligula? Feh. Read A SCANDALOUS HISTORY OF THE ROMAN EMPERORS by Anthony Blond, or NAPOLEON'S PRIVATES by Tony Perrottet. Movies? Check the torrents, searching on royal stuff. You'll have fun screening the prospects. For a really dark version, c.f. Elizabeth Bathory aka the Blood Countess.

I don't know about anyone else here at Literotica, but I haven't found any movies here.

Back