Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

"Do it Skids.. Pound my naughty pussy" *she moaned softly in his ear and squeezed his cock even harder*

-Skids held her hips as he thrusts up in to her wet pussy pounding her naughty cunt with every ounce of energy he had.-

*Veronica gasped when he started to pound her aching cunt. She moaned loudly and wrapped her arms tight around his neck*

-Skids groaned feeling her pussy squeeze him he wanted to make her cum like she made him cum.-

*Veronica moaned into his neck and slammed her hips down to meet his thrusts. It only took a few more thrusts before she bit his neck and came.*

-Skids came as well getting up after a half hour and they began to clean up.-"This was a terrific night."

-Skids smiled and held her in the kiss. They split ways for the night. The mechanic worked on the bus a bit earlier that day to rig mini cmaeras on the bus the next day.-

*A few hours later, Veronice decided to sneak in another visit with Skids. She skipped study hall again and snuck into the garage. The mechanic said he'd get him with this strange look in his eyes.*

-Skids walked over and looked to her.-"What is it with you."-he chuckled hugging her.-"I thought you would of listened?"-he smiled.-

*Veronica smiled and gave him an innocent look* "I don't know what you mean. I just wanted to visit the beat bus driver in the world. And the best lover" *she whispered the last part and kissed his cheek*

-Skids smiled.-"Your a bad girl."-he said as he held her while the mechanic took it from his bus door getting all of this.-"So skipping study hall again."-he said getting on his bus with her as he sat down with her across from him.-

*she smiled and nodded* "Told a friend to cover for me. You have me for the whole period." *she got up and sat on his lap*

-Skids smiled to her.-"You naughty girl sneaking out of study hall. I should punish you."-Skids chuckled grinding her ass with his cock against her.-

*she moaned softly and faked a pout* "oh please Mr.Skids don't punish my poor sensitive ass."

-Skids smiled and looked at her eyes.-"That is just what I planned bend over you naughty slut."-skids hoped she didn't get offended and bent her over and flipped her skirt and pulled her panties down his delivered a swift blow to her ass twice.-

*Being called a slut gave her a strange pleasure and she blushed. He bent her over and spanked her ass. She moaned and jumped a little.*

-skids smiled seeing she was enjoying her self.-"you like that huh you trouble making slut."-Skids slapped her ass the mechanic watching it from his office from the camera's. Skids slapped her ass a few more times.-"maybe I am being to easy on you maybe I should make you suck my cock"-wondering if he should thust his hips in to her mouth to continue being rough with her.-

*she moaned and nodded her head. When he threatened to fuck her mouth she gave him the puppy dog eyes* "Please don't fuck my warm wet mouth Sir." *she smiled and loved playing this game with him.*

-He turned her around and put his cock in to her lips.-"Maybe i will think about it if you be have and listen."-Skids chuckled as he began to fuck her warm mouth it felt so good all over his cock.-

*she opened her mouth wide so his cock entered her throat. Her tongue caressed his cock as he fucked her mouth.*

-Skids gripped her hair and began to thrust his cock deep in her mouth feeling her mouth around his cock Skids loved it hoping Veronica was as well.-

-Skids groaned fucking her mouth.-"Oh yeah rub your pussy slut I am going to cum in your mouth"-he groaned loudly feeling his cock tense up.-

*veronica pinched her clit and moaned louder. She sucked for all she was worth practically begging for his cum.*

Back