Strap-on experiences

Re: The Big-O via Anal

My girl got something that isnt quite a regular strapon and does this. It's one that can be mounted on someones chest or whereever really. But she gets it on the bed and goes to town also.


JeanMarc31M said:
. . .Assuming that's referenced to me Andeina - you bet I will. Actually, I'm looking to buy a strap-on and mouning it to a bedpost so that I may do myself doggie-style. I find the idea very hot (do you?) and cumming from this alone is one of my objectives.

I hope to film it and share with friends. :)
 
Re: Re: The Big-O via Anal

SupaStyles said:
My girl got something that isnt quite a regular strapon and does this. It's one that can be mounted on someones chest or whereever really. But she gets it on the bed and goes to town also.

Thanks. I'm hoping to try it out and document my progress.
 
make sure you buy a small dildo or butt-plug to get your ass used to it first.... lotsa lube and THEN use the strap-on :)
 
I made him lick my strap-on yesterday for a good hour or so with his hands chained behind his back. Then i bent him over the table, spanked his tight lil ass, put on a some lube and fucked him hard. I denied him an orgasm 5 times and after 45min I put a special "prostate adapter" on my strap-on and fucked harder than i ever fucked him before. According to him he came harder than ever before in his life.

Then i shoved a vibrator up his ass and had him eat me out for another good hour.


Life is wonderful sometimes :)
 
OMG!
hm sounds like fun lol


Andreina said:
I made him lick my strap-on yesterday for a good hour or so with his hands chained behind his back. Then i bent him over the table, spanked his tight lil ass, put on a some lube and fucked him hard. I denied him an orgasm 5 times and after 45min I put a special "prostate adapter" on my strap-on and fucked harder than i ever fucked him before. According to him he came harder than ever before in his life.

Then i shoved a vibrator up his ass and had him eat me out for another good hour.


Life is wonderful sometimes :)
 
Andreina said:
I made him lick my strap-on yesterday for a good hour or so with his hands chained behind his back. Then i bent him over the table, spanked his tight lil ass, put on a some lube and fucked him hard. I denied him an orgasm 5 times and after 45min I put a special "prostate adapter" on my strap-on and fucked harder than i ever fucked him before. According to him he came harder than ever before in his life.

Then i shoved a vibrator up his ass and had him eat me out for another good hour.


Life is wonderful sometimes :)


i'm scared, yet incredibly turned on at the same time! wondering what that prostate adaptor must look like...
 
bharman4102 said:
i'm scared, yet incredibly turned on at the same time! wondering what that prostate adaptor must look like...

it looks like a "cum-hither" indexfinger. it stimulates the prostate with the special form, which 'tickles' the prostate and hence stimulates it a lot.
 
I must say that this thred turned my on incredably. I've always wanted to try one with another girl, her me then her teach me. I know how they make them and how its supposed to rub the fuck-er too... but w/o all the attachments, and just a proper harnes, no vibrations other then just the motion... can a girl really get off while fucking someone else like that?
 
strap-on in the woods

In the Woods

I was a beginner in the lifestyle, learning to be a good submissive,
I had high expectations of finding the one true Domme who would
fulfill a strap-on session, being as i didn't have experience.
One day i decided to go down to the local Bdsm Store and explore
what types of dildoes they had on display, all the while, talking with the saleslady about my intent. I found the one i wanted to buy
and quickly headed out of town to a place i knew in the woods.
It was away from everything, and everyone for miles and miles around.
After reaching my destination, i felt as though i wanted to scat !
So i pulled my trusted enema bag out of the trunk and began to cleanse my ass. The phallic design was a small dildoe, about 6" long, and 1" round. I didn't want to hurt myself being that it was my first time. I readily undressed, and began to massage the anus with lube, slowly i inserted the whole thing, and found to my surprize it was fantastic!
I spent about an hour there, and in that time i didn't notice that a woman had being viewing me from a distance, her curiosity briught her closer, and closer to me, and she exclaimed ! "what in the hell are you doing " I jumped with confusion. "uh,, nothing maam. What i didn't know, is she had been strapping another woman out there, and to my amazment, she had on this HUGE strap-on, about 14" long, staring at me.
She announced to me that i was in trouble, because i was on her property, and had trespassed. She knew what iwas doing, and demanded that i get on all fours, So i responded immediately.
Without missing she guided that thing right in cramming it all the way home.She demanded that i return to her once a week to recieve punishment for what i had done, I exclaimed "yes Maam"
Week after week had come and gone, and one day returning to the same site, i was shocked that she had brought a dildoe about 9" long and 8 1/2" round.. I was astonished at the size, she ordered me to undress and get prepared, After inserting the monster it almost made me feel like a virgin. it was wall to wall !She did this 2 more times, and told me that next time, i had better be prepared because she was going to really punish me for trespassing.. Next week it was on a very Hot day, and i was already sweating, i noticed over behind some trees she had this male horse tied up, i knew what she had planned, and started to get in my car, but what i didn't know, she had pulled the keys out of the ignition and i was trapped. ! She came up from around the other side and demanded i get prepared for the inevitable. She bound my hands, and feet to several trees, strangely enough she had used Lard to lube my ass, and without further notice, brouht the horse over to me, i was shaking inside knowing what was about to happen. she reached under the horse and began jacking him, to get his dick hard, it only took a few strokes and he was ready.......



subfonzy
 
Strap-on Lady Wanted

:confused: Where might I find a lady with a strap-on to do the "Dude"?
PLEASE help me in Colorado Springs, Co
 
i've used a toy on myself as well and had a lady use a toy...but looking for a lady to use a strapon....here's hoping!
 
Wonderful

That is a wonderful picture laurence. I too have a wonderful girl who takes me every once in a while. Your girlfriend looks amazing there with that strap on just hanging waiting to be used. Just thought I'd say Hi and that I'm new to this but not to strap ons in particular. Like the color also.
 
I read this whole thread this afternoon...*fanning self*...
I have done a guy with one- I own one...
I have no guy to do it with now...many want to
I wonder when my next opportunty will present itself....
 
one of my latest fantasies is of using a strap on on my boyfriend..i know he's up for the idea so its just a matter of when. i'd really like to know what it feels like to fuck somebody, to make them moan, to be the one totally giving pleasure... :)
 
I have a major fantasy where a certain man holds my arms down and plays with my breasts while a certain woman takes me using a strapon. It's all planned out in my mind... now it's just a matter of letting them know. ;-)
 
My Lover told me about his fantasy about being taken with a strap on. Hence my story "His Fantasy". I am going to make it come true for him when the time is right!!!

I think it will be just as sexy and erotic for me seeing him so turned on! :devil:
 
sigsauerprinces said:
one of my latest fantasies is of using a strap on on my boyfriend..i know he's up for the idea so its just a matter of when. i'd really like to know what it feels like to fuck somebody, to make them moan, to be the one totally giving pleasure... :)

mmmmm that is exactly what my lady finds so sexy about doing me with her strap on
She says she now knows how a guy feels doing the deed:devil:

And she loves it:)
 
Hi gang, love this thread so far, such a sexy topic.
Heres what I got for my last birthday.
Damn I'm a lucky guy.

Well boys and girls, was my b/day last week so I thought I’d fill you in on what I got for one of my prezzies.

Arrived home Sat afternoon to find the wife and kids missing in action, found an envelope on the table with Happy Birthday on the front. Figured it was from one of the in-laws but on opening it discovered I was most definitely mistaken.

It was a b/day card with instructions enclosed.
I was to take a bag, already pre packed, and proceed to a motel in a near by town.
Book in under a room reserved, shower etc and meet my wife at our favourite restaurant at 6pm sharp. It said Don’t Be Late.

WOOOHOOO , but wait it was already 3pm, grabbed the bag and ran out the door quick smart and drove to the motel. Asked for a room under my name and was presented with keys along with a knowing smile from the receptionist.

The room was a deluxe suite with a spa.
Another note on the table, this was getting better by the minute.
“See you at 6 lover” was all it said.
I noticed my wife’s bags on the floor and wet towels hanging in the bathroom, she’d already been and gone.
Time for a shower and a shave, but on entering the bathroom found another note stuck on the shower door. “ Want you smooth” it said, and there on the shower shelf was a razor. Gulp, I knew what she meant!
So into the shower and off with the short and curlys, at least with a hard on it made it easier to shave my nut sack, but still took me ages and time was running short.

Finished off and headed to get dressed, grabbed the clothes out of the bag, what no jocks!!. So that’s how she wanted to play.
Squeezed my erection into my pants and headed out the door for my big date.

Arrived at the restaurant at 5.50 ,whew made it. Looked around for my wife but couldn’t see her anywhere. Asked the waiter if I had a table booked and he directed me to one next to the front window.
Sitting facing toward the window was a lady with red hair, the wife is blonde!!!
MMMM interesting I thought as I approached from behind her.
Hi I said as I slipped into my seat and was greeted by a smile from a very red pair of lips belonging to my very own wife.

“So who did you think it was”? She asked. “ A mystery lover” she said with a laugh.
She looked great with red hair and I told her so. She was dressed in her trench coat and I wondered what she had on underneath!!!
“Did you follow my instructions?” she said. She could tell from my grin that I had.

She stood up and removed her coat, damn she was dressed underneath. Short skirt and a very see through blouse. It gave me a great view of her tits and those pointy nipples I love so much. My boner returned with a vengeance, and it had plenty of room to move around due to the jock less situation.
“Lets eat I’m starving” she said as she sat back down.
So I called the waiter over and we proceeded to order. Now can you imagine the look on this young gentleman’s face when he was presented with my wife’s lovely tits to peer at as she was ordering. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and he became very red and flustered as he took down her order. She even leaned back in her seat so her tits stood out as she went through the menu trying to decide. “And he’ll have” and she proceeded to order for me as well. She was trying her best to be the Boss and I loved it!!
“Bet I gave him a fat” was all she said when the waiter departed.
We made small talk about how she had booked the room etc and had been planning this for a while as we waited for our meals to arrive. When they did it was a different waiter, seems word had spread in the kitchen of the great view available, a girl with water jug followed him, also out for a perve it seemed. She smiled and asked if there was anything else we required. “ Nothing for the moment, but I’ll give you a call if I think of something” said my wife with a horny smile.

So we began to enjoy the meal. “Oh I seem to have dropped my napkin” said the wife “ can you reach it for me”. I stuck my head under the table to find it only to be greeted by the sight of my wife’s knickerless snatch. “ That looks tasty I whispered” as I returned the napkin.
As we ate my wife became bolder and bolder with her displays. She was facing away from the rest of the room so no one else could see what she was doing to me.
She undid some buttons on her top and when she leant forward over the table to whisper to me her nipple popped into view. “ I’m playing with my pussy as well” she said. Man I was in heaven and was having a problem concentrating on eating!
She spent the rest of the meal teasing me with her body and as we finished up the waiter came back to pick up the plates. He had a good perve on my wife’s tits and I’m sure she could see her nipples from his standing position because he made small talk for a while just so he could enjoy the view a bit longer.
We received the bill and the wife said, “ You go and pay I’m just going to the loo”.
She seemed to take ages but finally emerged dressed in her coat again and we left with lots of smiles from the staff and the offer to please return soon.

We wandered off down the street arm in arm back to my car. She stopped in front of a shop window to have a look at a painting on sale. As we stood there she said, “ Lets just see if you did follow instructions” She stood behind me and unzipped my fly and slid her hand inside “ MMMM nice and smooth” she said. She began to wank my dick as we stood looking in the window in plain view of anyone passing. My cock was rock hard and begging for it!! “You better stop or I’m going to cum” I said.
She zipped me up and we headed off again. As soon as she spotted the car she raced to the driver’s door, “ I’ll drive” she said, so of we went back to the motel or so I thought.

We ended up at a car park at the top of a hill overlooking the town. “Get out “ she said. I did and she led me by the hand to a scenic lookout a short walk through some trees. There was a seat at the lookout and we sat down to enjoy the view, or so I thought, Wrong again!!

She stood in front of me and said, “ So do you want your present”. She undid the buttons on he trench coat one at a time very slowly and seductively, then pulled it wide open to reveal my present.

My God she was naked underneath!!!, well nearly naked. Around her waist she was wearing our strap on dildo!!
Man she looked good with her big breasts on view and that toy sticking out luridly from her crotch, all bathed in the moonlight for even more added effect.

“ So do you still want to go down on me?” she said as she forced the dildo near my mouth. “ Suck me off like a little whore bitch” I opened my mouth as she grabbed hold of my head to force it between my lips. “ Make it nice and wet for me” she said as I began to suck and lick it like a man possessed. God she was so hot, tugging at her nipples as I sucked her off. She just kept on calling me names and forcing it further into my mouth.
Suddenly she pulled back, “ Stand up” was all she said. My cock was creating a huge tent in my pants as I stood there waiting for instructions. “ Turn around” , so I did and she pushed me forward so that I was leaning over the seat. I felt her hands at my belt and she released my pants, which dropped to my ankles. My hard cock bobbed in the night air. I felt something cool on my ass and realised what it was as she started rubbing the lubricant into my ass, I groaned as she slipped a slippery finger inside me.
“ Mmm you like that don’t you,” she said as she pumped me with one finger then two to get me ready. “ Yes” was my only whispered reply.

“I think your ready,” she said and I felt the dildo pushing against my slippery hole. I was so horny and ready for it that she met no resistance and slowly slid its entire length into me. God that felt so good!!
She started to F--K me with long slow strokes as I started jerking on my cock. “ Take my big cock you slut,” she yelled as she began to pump me harder.
Faster and faster she went and soon she was fucking me with wild abandon and I was pulling my dick like a mad man.
I erupted a huge spray of cum all over the seat and collapsed against it as she rode my ass until the pressure from the harness brought her to an explosive climax.

We both sank down onto the seat and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and murmured “ Happy Birthday Darling”.

So there we sat both half naked till we recovered enough to clean ourselves up, funny how you don’t notice the cold when you’re horny!
We stumbled back to car laughing and giggling and returned to the motel for a nice hot spa and a night of intense love- making.

God I love that woman

Love to chat, so say Hi if you feeling in the mood.
yahoo = mrhappy866
msn = mrhappy401
 
Back
Top