Just a Glimpse

Yes! They are fixed so I have the full set of pro photos up! I have more where those came from, but I'll leave the rest for now ;)




Belvino great shots, Shirt #8 is fabulous ! I'm a softie for Redheads :cool:
You have enough suggestions thou I'll be thinking ;)

As much as I'd like to claim I am a natural redhead, I just can't say so. I have dyed my hair to enhance the little natural red that I do have in my hair. Mostly I am a very dark, dirty blonde with some red tinting which is mostly visible in sunlight.

My goodness that picture is alluring! I love women i nylons and heels and you wear them so very well. What a beautiful picture sexy girl! Can I use your photographer or at least learn some lessons from them? :)

Thanks. I love the look of stockings and heels as well. You can ask me about the shoot if you want, though you will only get information from someone who knows very little of photography.
 
Holy balls! I love all of those pro pics. Your body is incredible! Very tight and toned. Stockings look amazing on your legs and that last picture...wow! A bow on your butt...stirs the imagination :D
 
Yes! They are fixed so I have the full set of pro photos up! I have more where those came from, but I'll leave the rest for now ;)

You did a great job Belvino ! So Sexy and Sensuous in Heels and Nylons ;)
Love your profile ;)
subscribed
 
Last edited:
Very unlikely there's ever been a more tantalizing female on this site. You are a true dazzler and that body is unbeatable.
 
Added some more photos to the set. I added five more to the Professional set, and started a new category exclusive for bondage photos. Here is a link back to the index if you want to take a peek :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and compliments. It is a good motivator :D
 
Last edited:
Outstanding! I especially love the 10th in the Professional series.
 
You look simply amazing! I liked the pic where you had goosebumps on your skin. And since I'm into bondage myself, I really liked the bondage pics. I love the clover clamp on your nipple, and have to admit that I would like to see how you would react to a Wartenberg Wheel ;)
 
You look simply amazing! I liked the pic where you had goosebumps on your skin. And since I'm into bondage myself, I really liked the bondage pics. I love the clover clamp on your nipple, and have to admit that I would like to see how you would react to a Wartenberg Wheel ;)

That would be a hard picture to capture exclusively for a reaction image, but its an idea. I have had that used on me before and I can say that the wheel is much sharper than you think, especially on the sensitive areas.
 
I have had the pleasure on using my Wartenberg Wheel on a playpartner, and also on her sensitiv areas, and I loved her reaction, and she did love it herself. But I know it's very sharp and that you have to be very careful with it, and observe the response from your partner.
 
I have had the pleasure on using my Wartenberg Wheel on a playpartner, and also on her sensitiv areas, and I loved her reaction, and she did love it herself. But I know it's very sharp and that you have to be very careful with it, and observe the response from your partner.

It is great for sensation play.
 
That is a good one. The photographer hadn't been intending to take a shot like that, but he saw the opportunity.

The shadows and goose bumps make for a great effect (plus, the beauty of you naked breasts).
 
Gorgeous lady. Very sexy pictures. I love the goosebumps photo.:rose:
 
The joys of discovery on Lit. Just wandered in to this thread, and I so want more pics. Curiously drawn to the bound feet pic--and all the rest. I do hope you will entertain us further!
 
Back
Top