Shy(ish)...BBW just thought I would...for fun! :devil:

mmmm would love to feel also...move behind you slowly bending you over...

mmmm...and......*knees are weak...tell me...
*please

move behind...i gasp as i take the view in...ur ass perfect covered by a short black skirt ur legs pressed together...ur hair draping over ur shoulder...ur top covering ur ample breasts... i move behind you my hands wrapping around ur waist...my body against yours...i feeel ur body grind towards my cock..my hands slide under your top searching for your breasts..ur skin soft and tender as i make my way up...

oh.....yes....!
heheh....
Arching back...
more....
harder...
gasping...

i can feel u pressing against me harder..ur skirt rising here as you do...ur hands move down towards my cock...i can see your panties...dark red....i push ur legs apart forcing them apart...my cock pressing against ur ass cheeks...i press harder against you..my fingers against ur breasts i squeeze them hard making you moan... i whisper " are you ready to fuck" in your ear

No one wants to play with me...
So I guess its play with myself....in my own thread
*lays back and slithers her hands down to ..

No one wants to play with me...
So I guess its play with myself....in my own thread
*lays back and slithers her hands down to ..

licking my way up your legs...my tongue flicking your wet fingers that are sliding in and out of you

Nice so very nice....breast made to be massaged and nipples meant to be sucked on and nibbled on.

Just Looking For Fun

Would Love To Get Down And Dirty, But Been In A Sensual Mood With My Wife All Day. Lol

Would Love To Get Down And Dirty, But Been In A Sensual Mood With My Wife All Day. Lol

sensual is good..treat her like a woman though baby..

Woah... I had no idea you started this.

Awesome!

heheh..am glad you approve..lol

Nice so very nice....breast made to be massaged and nipples meant to be sucked on and nibbled on.

ph yes..very much so...nibbled twisted...suckled..flicked even..

Bump for a very sexy lady!

mmm..bumps..love bumps

Back