Do Straight Men Like To Be Fucked In Asshole, Either By Strap-on Or By Real Cock? And

I think there are levels to being straight and being gay. How ever I also think its bad to be labeled and label people. Maybe it's just fun to do the things you enjoy and there is nothing wrong with it, wether it makes you straight or gay in someone elses eyes.

I am weird, I don't consider myself completely bisexual. I can admire some aspects of guys and I think cocks are extremely sexy but at the same time other aspects of guys turn me off considerably. I definately love girls in almost every way.

So basically I think every1 is different. Far more guys would be willing to try different things which others might find taboo or label them for if society wasn't so labeling.

Last edited:
Before a woman ever poked my ass with a firm finger during sex, I would have said no. But with her massaging my prostate as I was deep inside her, I came like i'd never cum before. The next time her gf used a strap on with a small plastick cock while my gf sucked my dry. I damn near passed out when I came. My only advice is don't knock it til you've tried it.

Waiting with anticipation

I am looking forward to one day when I find a lover that is not hung up on it

I think there are levels to being straight and being gay. How ever I also think its bad to be labeled and label people. Maybe it's just fun to do the things you enjoy and there is nothing wrong with it, wether it makes you straight or gay in someone elses eyes.

I am weird, I don't consider myself completely bisexual. I can admire some aspects of guys and I think cocks are extremely sexy but at the same time other aspects of guys turn me off considerably. I definately love girls in almost every way.

So basically I think every1 is different. Far more guys would be willing to try different things which others might find taboo or label them for if society wasn't so labeling.

From what I've read around here bisexuality is definitely a spectrum.

From what I've read around here bisexuality is definitely a spectrum.

Yes, and I think that wanting to have a cock in your ass sometimes does not make you gay at all. The major sexual preference has many facets, how you feel, to whom are you attracted. Wanting to be fucked in the ass with a cock is just a small part of that. I mean I totally love all aspects of women, and I'm a slave to pussy, but I still think that I would like to have a cock in my ass one day. Soon I will get a butt plug to start to get myself ready. :)

Word. Imagine how much more fun everybody could have if the world just stopped labeling.

Fucking a straight guy with a strap-on is one of my fantasies, I don't know what it is but I think my dominant side is flipping the situation around. That's as much as I can predict anyway.\

But god yes, and I love to watch both those two options, a straight guy and a strap-on or even better another guy.

Mmmmmm

I have a vibrating prostate massager and after the first time I used it, I looked in the mirror and my face was beet red. Now, that's not the same as getting fucked in the ass, but I would say that some men like anal play and some don't. Like most things related to sex, it's a matter of preference.

I happen to enjoy it.

I love ass play :)

I have a thing from Good Vibrations here in the Bay Area called "Beauty beads" which are something like anal beads but not really (you can look them up if you're interested ;) ). I think the one I have is... 9.5 inches long

http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=1-4-BA-0410

anal vibrators are nice too. I've been seriously considered getting a Bad Boy anal massager

http://www.bedtimeheaven.co.uk/product_detail-prodid~10234.htm

omg it looks awesome.

I haven't had strap-on sex... but it's one of my biggest fantasies.

Butt, butt

There's not really that much of a stigma any more. At least I don't think. I mean I'm not going to announce it to all my friends and acquiaintances, but it's definitely on the menu and I'm not ashamed to ask for it when I'm with a woman. And like all things sexual, she can agree to play along or she won't.
Why would I deny myself the pleasure? I imagine I'm in no position to judge, but there are way more twisted things out there than me enjoying anal play when I'm with a woman.

I love it when my wife fucks my ass with her VERY big strapon dildo. I also like to deep throat her dildo before she fucks my ass with it. The only thing I do with men is to suck their cocks and eat their cum. Except for that, I'm totally straight (choking sound).

My bf keeps on wondering if he's showing "gay" tendencies when I put a beaded anal vibrator in him. I'm in accord with the idea of exclusive preference for one sex meaning "gay". He's really loving his prostate massaged with it though, and he cums like a fountain when it's in and I'm moving it in and out. I don't think I'd go there with a dildo though..had to do that to my ex, and it did nothing for me.

My bf keeps on wondering if he's showing "gay" tendencies when I put a beaded anal vibrator in him. I'm in accord with the idea of exclusive preference for one sex meaning "gay". He's really loving his prostate massaged with it though, and he cums like a fountain when it's in and I'm moving it in and out. I don't think I'd go there with a dildo though..had to do that to my ex, and it did nothing for me.

You'd be surprised at the varied toys that feel good back there. Won't know until you try. I certainly did. Either way, good on you for being open minded. If it's that important, whatever it is you do...as long as the two people doing it are of the opposite sex then it isn't really gay, is it?

Fucking a straight guy with a strap-on is one of my fantasies, I don't know what it is but I think my dominant side is flipping the situation around. That's as much as I can predict anyway.\

But god yes, and I love to watch both those two options, a straight guy and a strap-on or even better another guy.

Mmmmmm

Hey girl....you'd be one Shelia I'd bite the sheets for. Maybe you can invite a friend...male or female to keep my mouth busy as well! ;)

Why men have such a huge hang up about receiving anal when they spend countless hours persuading their women to take it up the ass, I'll never understand.

LMAO - Hear Hear!! I agree 1,000%.

My hubby is not gay by any stretch of the imagination but loves the occasional toy or my finger up his ass as I blow him. he comes hard and a lot. Thank God! lol

But my BF would never let me play with his ass. go figure. I will break him of that too! lol

Salli

Most guys have an incredible double-standard going on. They seem to think they are extremely kinky, yet alot of these guys can't handle even the idea of a mfm 3some because they might be "bumping uglies" in tight spaces. The idea of anal is gay to them, even tho they have no problem giving anal. The idea of head from a guy is offensive to them even tho they love a girl giving them head. I think it's just closed-minded and insecure on the part of some guys, and for others, it's just not their preference.

If my wife and past girlfriends can take it why shouldn't I be willing..plus love eating creampies for her as well as snowballing....quit labeling stuff and just have fun!!I know it really turns me on when the woman I'm with want to give me anal or want to kiss me with a mouth full of my cum...it's amazingly hot! ;) To be honest..she's made me suck her strap on before and hearing her get very dirty in her talking to me was very hot....she always wanted to fuck a man witha strap on and we did and she was so turned on...the next day her legs were sore and she said she didn't realize there was more to it than that for the guys....LOL Said she would love to see me suck off a real man..but probably will never happen..not that I wouldn't do it. Also gonna get a toy called a feeldoe (google it) will really make it even more fun for her as in each thrust..she'll be able to feel it more herself.

Last edited:
Yes they do. I enjoy the feeling of a finger, strapon or now a cock going into my ass. It is a wonderful feeling of pleasure. I also enjoy having my nipples played with as they are super-sensitive and have came from just this on several occasions.

You'd be surprised at the varied toys that feel good back there. Won't know until you try. I certainly did. Either way, good on you for being open minded. If it's that important, whatever it is you do...as long as the two people doing it are of the opposite sex then it isn't really gay, is it?

My wife fucks me in the ass about once a week and we both love it, but a big NO to a real dick in my ass.

She uses a dildo in me while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms.

We have the Bend Over Beginner Kit and several different dildos. We have recently purchased the Buzz Me Tender Harness. It is great because it has a pocket for a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris while she fucks me. We use various dildos with it.

We also love the Nexus Jr. double dildo. Although it can be used without a harness we use the Buzz Me Tender Harness. She has squirting orgasms while using it.

Strap on sex is so hot.:D

I understand what you're saying here but I still don't understand how men can decide a certain act can mean they are gay when they don't fancy men at all or have bi tendencies. Confirmed lesbians don't take the occasional random cock for fun so why would a confirmed heterosexual feel his whole sexuality was threatened by ass play? I know many believe these things and that people are less enlightened (and slutty) than I but gay only means being exlcusively attracted to the same sex. Nothing but exclusively fancying your own gender (or chosen gender before the TG/TS brigade verbally rape me) makes you gay.

Plus, if I was a guy and I knew my G spot was up my ass, I'm pretty sure I'd want to find it.

I also dislike the notion that receiving anal play as a man is always a submissve act. My Master is a very dominant guy and completely heterosexual. He also enjoys anal play on occasion. He gets me to rim him, finger him and even insert small toys. None of this detracts from the fact he is a heterosexual, dominant man. If he wanted me to fuck his prostate with a strap-on, he would still be in charge and I would still be in service to him.

So I know that ignorace is out there but that doesn't make it less exasperating.

I think this was very well put.

It is all about pleasure! Leave the labels at the door and enjoy yourself.
I too am a hetro guy that has been married 22 years been in the bdsm relationship and enjoys a little ass play. I haven't been fucked by a strap on yet but had a finger and small toy up my ass. I have read a ton about this and I agree if it feels good then why shouldn't you play. I hear it can cause you to cum like there is no tomorrow! Who wouldn't want that? If as said it is safe and consensual then enjoy!
Society See's this a taboo and we need to change the narrow minded thinking.

speaking for myself, because i know literotica is more liberal, NO...i find the whole thought awful.

real or fake 'cock' is a no no for me?

Most guys have an incredible double-standard going on. They seem to think they are extremely kinky, yet alot of these guys can't handle even the idea of a mfm 3some because they might be "bumping uglies" in tight spaces. The idea of anal is gay to them, even tho they have no problem giving anal. The idea of head from a guy is offensive to them even tho they love a girl giving them head. I think it's just closed-minded and insecure on the part of some guys, and for others, it's just not their preference.

i dont feel its really a double standard. its a preference thing for many i'd believe. If anal sex reminds you of a MAN, and you're not attracted to MEN, that's probably not going to get your engine running. That said you may save that for last thing ever to try in life. Secondly, i dont believe you can directly compare with women because it is different. there is nothing a woman can do to another woman that a man cant ( well, scissor lol). penetration is a real male movement so of course it draws the comparison.

on the same token how do you receive oral from a man without looking down and seeing a man head? its all preferences, just like if i find a woman unattractive i'm not gonna have sex with her in general...that doesnt make me gay cuz i refused a woman it means i have preferences lol.

and alot of ppl have MMF threesomes with no problem its just they tend to call it tag teaming and the like (who needs the uncomfortable ball-knocking positions anyway)

Im strait.

The pooper is an exit hole, reguardless of the 2nd orgasm.

For me to get anything in the butt is uncomfortable. I dont mind tagteaming or doing an orgy, my personal preference is not to touch, look, play, or get poked by another dick, real or fake. I dont mind using a vibrator if she want me to use it on here, but its not for me.

I was in the shower once, stuck my finger in my ass in and out a few times. It just wasnt for me. I didnt get off on it.

Its all preference.

Originally Posted by cherise97camaro View Post
If my wife and past girlfriends can take it why shouldn't I be willing..plus love eating creampies for her as well as snowballing....quit labeling stuff and just have fun!!I know it really turns me on when the woman I'm with want to give me anal or want to kiss me with a mouth full of my cum...it's amazingly hot! To be honest..she's made me suck her strap on before and hearing her get very dirty in her talking to me was very hot....she always wanted to fuck a man witha strap on and we did and she was so turned on...the next day her legs were sore and she said she didn't realize there was more to it than that for the guys....LOL Said she would love to see me suck off a real man..but probably will never happen..not that I wouldn't do it. Also gonna get a toy called a feeldoe (google it) will really make it even more fun for her as in each thrust..she'll be able to feel it more herself.

i agree with you

Back