Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011

I'm looking for a female roleplayer for an interracial RP. If you're interested, give me a PM and we can get discussing. My SRP profile is in my signature. I'm also open to other RPs so if anyone else likes what they read, give me a PM and we'll start discussing potential stuff.
 
A random superhero idea....

In a city of multiple hero groups, a common quip seems to be coming up more and more; "Villains simply aren't as challenging anymore. Everything is so cliche."

One hero decides to show these faltering foes how it's done, quickly becoming a villain that both heroes and other villains find themselves at the mercy of.

The best solution? The once great hero's archrival switches sides as well.

I have a few different thoughts on how this could go. Interested? PM me.
*looking for someone with good knowledge of hero/villain archeotypes.


Miss Vail took me up on this one!
 
Last edited:
Hi! I am Illiana. I am not new to the lit boards, but have come back after a long break. I am a writer looking for co-writers that will help me develop my skills with the written word.

That being said, I prefer to write with people who can post at least one to two paragraphs per post and have good grammar and spelling abilities. Also, you must be able to post one or more times a day. I don't care if you are male or female, 20 or 85. I am not looking for flirtations or anything else, just a fun and challenging long term writing experience.

I enjoy writing about non- consent, seduction, BDSM, Impregnation, best friends, paranormal/supernatural creatures, some incest situations are also okay. I am also willing to step outside my comfort zone and hear any ideas you might be interested in, so please feel free to toss them out there.

You can find all of my interests posted in my sig. PM me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

bump ba-bump bump
 
STRIP Rock-Paper-Scissors: An SRP Writing Game

UPDATED FEB 13th

Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors

Need:

One more female writer to play the second female role in a M-F-F SRP based upon the "Rock-Paper-Scissors" game;


PM WriteAwayHoney and/or see link above
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female partner

HI...My name is Mike....I am a 38 year old male from NJ....I have become frustrated, trying to find an articulate femael roleplayer....

I am looking for a female to do a long-term, email roleplay with....She must be at least 18 years old...Otherwise, age doesn't matter.....

The roles I like....I tend to go for more common everyday situations.....I feel this allows plenty of flexibility in the scene and leads to much more excitement and enjoyment....

I could send some examples of roles and I do have some samples and examples of some previous....

Send me a message if you are interested :)

Thanks,
Mike
 
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


Funny and sexy at the same time!​


FYI: Story and profiles altered. If you looked once, please look again. Altered for more flexibility and Writer freedom.


Wanted:

** Males and females

I won't go into specifics here. Go to either:

Main story thread for Introduction ... or ...

Character Profiles Page, and imagine the possibilities.
 
Last edited:
IM roleplay

Looking for a male roleplaying partner .Prefer roleplaying on IM . Im 42 years old,married and like realistic roleplays . Open to many types of roleplaying except incest,toilet stuff and not really in bondage stuff . I am looking for experienced and quality roleplayers with IM. My preference is for straight , strong dominant males who now how to get what they want.. Email me ideas and I ' ll respond with my IM. I like long slow bulding roleplays . I am very open in to roles and scenarios . I like roleplays such as housewife/ neighbour/ builder/ door to door salesmen or boss/ secretary or chance meeting . But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles . Not into supernatural or romance.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone to join the existing thread below. I would be happy to alter some details for the right player, however. Please be capable of detail, restraint, intelligence, and playing a man who has literally never heard the word "no".

All is fair in love- and court.

After the American Revolution, George Washington decided "You know...the title of King doesn't sound too bad at all." America grew along the same scientific and social timeline, but never knew democracy- our good, kind King was all we needed, and when his health failed him his son rose to the throne. You, brilliant and literate male co-author, are a young and adventurous prince, one who has grown in the lap of luxury- doing as you please, saying as you please, and never hearing the word "no". When Princess Margaret of Britain's court is invited to spend the year in your home court, it doesn't phase you much- sure, Mom and Dad seem real impressed, but she's probably just another brainless slutty mess like your sister...right? No. No, not at all.

She's bright, she's quick, she's gorgeous- and she's completely and totally unimpressed by you and your Quarterback McApplepie act. Barely acknowledging your existence, she fills you with rage, frustration...and curiosity. And hunger. You need to make her notice, you need to make her laugh, you need to make her flirt and dance and accept you in hurried, hushed trysts in dusty bedrooms or behind closet doors. And if that won't work- well, then, you'll settle for making her tremble, gasp, flutter...and scream.
 
I am looking for a descriptive female for a story that I have tried before. The first time my partner jumped right into the sex part and totally ruined the possibilites of character development , teasing and flirting etc.
The premise of the story is that a man puts up a classified ad for a woman to accompany him on a 2 week cruise. Now anyone that has been on a cruise knows how romantic they can be and the adventures that are to be had at the different ports of call from snorkling, scuba diving, parasailing The list goes on and on. I really believe that this could be a fun story. If interested PM me and let me know how you see your character playing in this story. We can then work on the details. Thanks
Tom

this role is taken by sexy-lena
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Male Rp partner to help flesh out an idea I have. I think the title will be "The Vampiress and the Hunter." Basically the hunter intend to slay her (but for some reason he can't do it) and down the road find out that she's a big ole kinky slut! :D PM me if you're interested. I was thinking of a "Van Helsing" sorta feel.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Female.

I'm Wanting to restart a thread seeing my partner hasn't responded in quite a period of time.
If you're interested, read the beginning post below, and PM me with a next post, or a sample of your writing.

IC:
Brian DeSargio sat in the cafe, he had his homework from his college literature class. 2 more months... two more months until college is over, and I'm out of here... he thought to himself, his ipod playing while his earphones were in his ears. He had all good grades, and a promising job once he was out of college. But, the thing was, he didn't have a girlfriend. It was three months since his high school sweetheart told him she was sleeping around on him, and ended it. He was crushed, because deep down he knew himself that he was falling for another girl, and she was on his thoughts all the time lately. Her name was Megan O'Gallager. She was in his Business class, and she sat in front of him.

She was also in the Sister Sorority of His Fraternity. She was about 4 months younger than him, and he was almost 23. He saw her at parties, she was beautiful to him, and she was also the main subject of his dreams. He was the Vice President to his fraternity, and He thought that she was the President of hers, he wasn't that sure. Brian sighed, changing the songs as he finished up his homework, leaning back into his chair, moving his hands over his face. He was wearing some light blue loose jeans, held up by a black leather belt. He also had a Maryland t-shirt, his college, on, that fit just right. He had a tattoo on his chest that read "Live as if you were to die Tomorrow" right above his left nipple. he also had one ear pierced with a diamond stud.


He picked up his book and notebook putting it into his bag, standing up and putting the chair back where it was. He started walking out the door, taking a deep breath as he stepped out, running into someone causing their books to fall down. "God, I'm so sorry!" He said, bending down, picking up their stuff looking up, a shocked expression falling across his face.


"Megan..." He barely said, standing up, about 7 inches taller than her seeing he was at 6'4. "I didn't know it was you..." He added, stuttering holding out her books. He had barely talked to her, and didn't know what to say...
 
Looking for one female writer ,more than a line at a time and some story as well

The idea is that your character is a high powered business executive who treats males , especially your husband as second class citizens...men are there to do as they are told be it at work or in bed.(you have taken many men often forcing your husband to watch)

You have just moved to a new area and need a babysitter urgently your new neighbour recommends her 18 year old son(played by me) and while you'd prefer a female babysitter at the moment you don't have a lot of choice. When my character shows up you see him like you have never seen any male before and are immediately subservient to him.

You still treat your husband like he's worthless but the longer you are my characters sub the harder it is to be a dom to other men.

Please Pm me if interested ...would prefer your character to be late 20's early 30's
 
Hi there, first time roleplayer on the site.

Looking for someone to play a male character.

I am looking to start a thread between brother and sister. They start off with a pretty normal relationship until the old brother starts being more over protective of her. He thinks at first its just him being the older brother but he starts to notice her more as a woman and she is complete unaware of it. One night they are left alone and are spending time with one another and are playfully fighting with each other and then things start to get a little more hot and intamate. Can end in either the older brother forcing himself on his sister or they are both just in the heat of the moment.
 
Last edited:
Still looking for writing partners to enjoy a creative adventure with.

Right now i am looking for threads in the areas of romance and seduction. You can find links to both my writing and my SRP profile in my sig.

Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Inspired but its hard to explain... A high powered business man is abducted and left like this in a fairly no descript location tied up and blindfolded harbacked wooden chair.

6be6eda3.jpg


He can hear what sounds like someone else in the room... a woman clearly handcuffed or chained to something metalpossibly water pipes or something... she is able to see whats around them and is clearly terrified of the situation.

Whoever has them there does feed them occasionally but they never see their captor. Using the food this mystery person drugs them and then in some twisted "social experiment" watches as the drugs make the man attack the young woman... thy both think its just a nightmare when they wake up as they are still bound and not close enough to each other to even remotely touch each other much less him attack her. Eventually the male while stll bound is able to move around... The experiment is trying to see if the lines between nightmare and reality will merge into one... only it backfires and the man and woman for a "relationship" of sorts out of their shared hell and end up escaping and Stronger love than either knew in life protective and focused on someone other than themselves.... A little blurry in my mind but that is the basic premise.
 
I am looking for a female writing partner. This is a copy of the first post in a SRP thread I started a while back (link in my sig line). It concisely demonstrates my style and what I am looking for. We could pick this one up or I would take suggestions for an entirely new thread:

This is a dark erotic thriller. I narrate in 2nd person limited voice. Through me are all your senses. You are the protaganist. You think and feel. You respond to your surroundings, 1st person, female. Seek quick, vivid, evocative prose. The protagonist is not seen. She is the reader. She is you.

Your eyes begin to barely adjust to the rusty pale light but your ears are screaming; the echoes of sudden shrieking metal, desperate gasps, acrid tire howl, clawing tree trunks. The thin metal sheet walls bow and shudder in the gully breeze. Some sort of tool shed. Someone must have pulled you from the wreckage. Through the cracks you see the base of a tall dark evergreen wood. There are chains on the door.
 
Hey, I am looking for someone to play a guy from the tv show supernatural, pm if interested we will discuss my idea.
 
Last edited:
Im new to Lit as you can see, but ive been roleplaying for sometime now. seeking long term with literate partner. im pretty open to ideas and plots but i want some story line and not just straight sex. Pm me with suggestions!
 
am thinking of a fantasy island type thing, but it of course is a sexual fantasy island. I would be willing to play host, and support staff if anyone thinks it would be fun
 
thinking of doing a futuristic thing where the government decides who you make babies with, their is single housing where residents are on 99.9% effective birth control, there is also housing for gays and lesbians, couples housing, family housing, and so on where people who live together all have the same relationship status.

Pm if you are interested
 
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Funny and sexy at the same time!


FYI: Story and profiles altered. If you looked once, please look again. Altered for more flexibility and Writer freedom.

Wanted:

** Males and females
** Particularly BDSM writer for short or long term Evil Queen.

I won't go into specifics here. Go to either:

Main story thread for Introduction ... or ...

Character Profiles Page, and imagine the possibilities.

We have 3 writers so far; going for 6 or 7 total, short term, long term; daily or weekly replies; very flexible.
 
"Say Uncle" (A short term SRP)

"Say Uncle"


Looking for a female to write Sara.

When an injury restricts Rick Stevens to his home, his sister sends live-in help, in the form -- the very sexy form -- of her who says I can't college-age daughter. For "lead me not into temptation for I will follow" Rick, this would only be a problem if Sara was the kind of girl to get involved in something as inappropriate as a sexual affair with her very own Uncle. And, of course, she would never consider doing something like that, now, would she? Would she??



Rick will try to do the right thing and resist Sara' subtle but firm intention of sleeping with her stunt actor uncle. Eventually, though, he will have to "Say Uncle."
 
Looking for Female (Bi-sexual/gay) Co-writer

Hi

Whilst I am not new to either lit or role playing, I am new to these forums…

Bi-curious females more than welcome 

I used to chat (and role play in the chat room, and then on messenger of some form, before about a year or so ago had the (new to me) idea of playing via email and chat, allowing more detail and character plot development…

Thank you to those who have invited/suggested roles but to be honest I found those scenarios very long and daunting..

So I am looking for a co writer (or two) in which we can develop a scenario and then enjoy it…

I am pretty open minded and open to most situations..

Seduction
Coercion,
Incestual
Present day
Possible fantasy e.g. in Narnia style setting (but both human)
Female escort and her female client

I will edit this post as I have ideas but please contact me to discuss whatever fantasy you have that you wish to explore..

Oh finally, all those single male virgins who wish to role play with me taking their virginity, thank you for your kind offers but I am not simply interested.


Miranda
 
Back
Top