My sexy SHOE thread

.....and taking them to bed is the icing on the cake! :D:

I like that thought a lot- looking at your pics, I keep imagining you wearing nothing but heels:devil:

Wow, it feels great to get the approval of so many sexy men...I will be the first to admit they are not long, sexy legs like other women so I find it very flattering to know you all like them!
Thanks for looking! :rolleyes:

Ella, you've got lovely sexy legs- and you're showing them off beautifully

Such very sexy shoes and feet :kiss: More leg in photos please!!! Your calves and ankles are super sexy, let's see the thighs with nice lingerie... if need be I will provide :devil:

This is HOTTTT!!!!

Thank you! Felt very nice too...

Those are yummy 5"? Btw, you have great legs
TBH I think they are 4 inches. And thank you! I am usually more toned but have just started hitting my yoga and dance videos again. Super hard but soo fun!

:heart::heart::heart: How many pairs do you have?
:) I have 9 pairs of heels and 2 pairs of boots. Will post them later. :D

Those patchwork heels are insanely HOT! ( as are the rest of the shoes you have posted here..)

I guess you wear all these heels to work or out on the town? Do you also keep them on in bed during sex - they are so hot it would be a shame not to! These patchwork heels especially.

Oh - if you do keep them on in bed, do you wear the same shoes as you wear to work / out on the town, or would you keep separate pairs just for the bedroom?

Hope to see more real soon!

Yes these are all shoes I wear to work, dances, parties, going out and of course to bed! Something about wearing the pair of heels I had awesome sex in to work is just so devilish! LOL

Clearly the first pair, because stripes and buckles are welcome additions to any footwear.

Please tell me you've saved room in this thread for knee-length boots. Because that would be...great.

Also, a horse fell on you?
=tt

I like them both....so they are both ordered! yes I need to find some time this week to post my boots and I have a new pair in mind as well. ;)
Yes when I was 13 I was an avid barrel racer (i still adore horses but don't own anymore) and was trying out a mare for sale and she stared acting up. She ended up starting to buck then fell over backwards on me. I had moved enough to where she missed my upper body but she fell square on my hips and my leg got caught under. Crunch! Recovery wasn't fun but hey, I have my leg! :) I was riding again (with my cast) within a month so I survived!

Turning in for the night but glad I saw this before I did. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :kiss:

I like that thought a lot- looking at your pics, I keep imagining you wearing nothing but heels:devil:

Ella, you've got lovely sexy legs- and you're showing them off beautifully

*sighs and blushes* thank-you seasider! I feel really lucky to have all this support!

Such very sexy shoes and feet :kiss: More leg in photos please!!! Your calves and ankles are super sexy, let's see the thighs with nice lingerie... if need be I will provide :devil:

Ok, I will have to set my timer or recruit my hubby for those! Will post as soon as I can. :)

Almost forgot! What do you think of these? My next boot purchase hopefully!
http://www.fredericks.com/Over-the-Knee_Covered_Button_Boot/12274,default,pd.html?cgid=sh6

Last edited:
Love this

finally a hot women with sexy feet and heels willing to show us some excellent pictures. I love your pics, feet, legs, shoes, etc,

please keep posting pics, do you have any slip on mules or wedge heels ? I would love to see pics of you on those

If he is not available... I am !!!:devil::kiss:
What do you charge? ;)

finally a hot women with sexy feet and heels willing to show us some excellent pictures. I love your pics, feet, legs, shoes, etc,

please keep posting pics, do you have any slip on mules or wedge heels ? I would love to see pics of you on those
I don't have any wedges or slip on mules but if I find a pair I like I will def buy them and post some pictures!

Thank you all for looking and for all of the feedback...:D:rose::heart:

For you! Nothing and I will bring the rest of the entertainment for the photo shot! Do you prefer red or white? :heart::)
Oh and I would love to shop for the wedges, slip on, mules which ever or all!

Last edited:
. :D

Yes these are all shoes I wear to work, dances, parties, going out and of course to bed! Something about wearing the pair of heels I had awesome sex in to work is just so devilish! LOL

Sigh.. if only there were more women in the world like you.. my ex-girlfriend did the same thing, kept her very sexy, high power-business women stiletttos on in bed during sex - and did all sorts of wicked things with them to me :devil: - and in the morning she'd go off to work wearing those same heels to a client meeting! ( she's a corporate lawyer, and has so many of different pairs ).

Like you said, the thought of what those shoes had been doing the night before.. and what they, or other equally sexy shoes, may well be doing again at night when she got back home.. was super hot and such a turn-on for her, and me! LOL

Most women I know won't do that... something lame about dirty soles or some sort.. :rolleyes:

Keep the sexy pictures coming!

For you! Nothing and I will bring the rest of the entertainment for the photo shot! Do you prefer red or white? :heart::)
Oh and I would love to shop for the wedges, slip on, mules which ever or all!
Red AND white! :) and I LOVE shopping! But shoes or no shoes we would have a great time!:cattail:

Great Legs going to be having to come visit here more often ;)
Thanks for stopping by! :kiss:

Sigh.. if only there were more women in the world like you.. my ex-girlfriend did the same thing, kept her very sexy, high power-business women stiletttos on in bed during sex - and did all sorts of wicked things with them to me :devil: - and in the morning she'd go off to work wearing those same heels to a client meeting! ( she's a corporate lawyer, and has so many of different pairs ).

Like you said, the thought of what those shoes had been doing the night before.. and what they, or other equally sexy shoes, may well be doing again at night when she got back home.. was super hot and such a turn-on for her, and me! LOL

Most women I know won't do that... something lame about dirty soles or some sort.. :rolleyes:

Keep the sexy pictures coming!

Well they are missing out! If dirty soles bother them a quick swipe of a damp towel should do the trick! :D

I love a woman who can make a choice... both red and white! Consider it in the picnic basket :rose: Just tell me when and where, I'll put the top down, turn up the seat warmer and away we go camera in hand :devil: I am sure we could come up with some spectacular holiday shoes :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I love a woman who can make a choice... both red and white! Consider it in the picnic basket :rose: Just tell me when and where, I'll put the top down, turn up the seat warmer and away we go camera in hand :devil: I am sure we could come up with some spectacular holiday shoes :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Picnic? A love picnics! And the seat warmer! That seals the deal for me! I love winter clothing, scarves, boots, coats! I'm not much of a summer girl...

Mind you the scarf and all works perfectly! I like to drive with the top down :)
It is fun to look up at the sky when you are moving along, sort of liberating I find.
So just let me know when and where :rose::kiss: Did I mention that I think a size 8 woman's foot might be the perfect foot size for shoe photos? :devil:

Mind you the scarf and all works perfectly! I like to drive with the top down :)
It is fun to look up at the sky when you are moving along, sort of liberating I find.
So just let me know when and where :rose::kiss: Did I mention that I think a size 8 woman's foot might be the perfect foot size for shoe photos? :devil:

I love scarves, as a matter of fact my scarves collection rivals my shoe collection, buy of which are growing! My Jag has a moonroof and while it took me ages to get used to having it (it is he first "nice" vehicle I have ever owned lol!) I love using it now even on cool fall days.

Thanks for your compliments! I feel extra sexy today. A few people I have known think I have big feet, :(, they seem average to me!

Sorry I have not been able to post new photos. My camera is currently needing a new battery so we are debating whether or not to replace it or buy a new one altogether! As soon as either happens i'll start posting again...

These are silly envious people who would say that about you.:mad:
No room for haters.
If any thing you have gorgeous feet and legs :heart:
As far as the boots and shoes, yes more natural pictures, but you really should have shoes that are for the house only :) Ones that are for fun and pictures of the fun! How much more exciting can it be to have you wearing them while deeply engrossed with you that one could be? The chance perhaps to kiss a foot while it is close to ones lips and yet still in those heels? Okay now I have to excuse myself for a moment :eek:
What size batteries? I'll send a case of them, just don't stop posting !!! :rose::rose::kiss:

Back