The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, yes. I've always wanted to dance with a cute little elf. :cattail:

*orchestra strikes a sultry tune, And I sweep into the room in a scandalous gown of fine crimson silk and a masquerade mask. I pull the lovely elven girl close, and whisper naughty things in her ear. ;)*

:devil:


*Listens to the naughtiness, so willingly corrupted, as we spin 'round the floor in each others arms.*:devil:

Mmm, how did you know I love slow dancing best? :rose:
 
Going by the sheer number of reality TV shows out there, I would say that the public still enjoys watching people making asses of themselves.

"Reality Shows" Are far from being actual Reality. It's crazy someone can get rich being a complete idiot, yet the person with bachelors degree is struggling to even find work..
 
hehehe... I'd love to kill your insomnia darlin, though, i still dont think you would be sleeping..
 
Could someone trade skin with me... NOW...

its either that or fuck me stupid...
 
"Reality Shows" Are far from being actual Reality. It's crazy someone can get rich being a complete idiot, yet the person with bachelors degree is struggling to even find work..

Our country likes watching stupid. That's the only possible explanation.
 
Why are nearly all free-to-play MMO's so incredibly easy?... I want some challenge damnit!
 
having eaten, I am now in a better mood, however that is STILL sad and I'm glad I'm not her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top