Orgasm Denial

When i first met my Master He only allowed me to have an orgasm on certain days. i had to obey, it was part of my training. It was amazing how the quality of my orgasms improved under such strict control.

Sometimes He restricts my orgasms these days but mostly He wants me to give him multiple orgasms which He has taught me to do.

Loooove orgasm denial and edging! It's so fun playing "how wet can I get?". Luckily my SO loves to make me come.

As a male sub, I like the idea; the longer you go without a release, the more tractable you are, the more you are willing to totally surrender your control to her, and the more you are up for intense D/s activity. And when you finally do release- at the time and manner of her choosing and according to her sadistic whims- it is usually far more intense than any "Vanilla" sex can ever be. I also enjoy the thought of her being able to enjoy far more orgasms than I am allowed (in any matter she chooses) while I must await on her permission- that is hot!

Does it count as orgasm denial if He keeps falling asleep before anything sexy can progress? We were perusing the oral servitude thread together, but I had to use the potty, and came back to find Him snoozing. Being a newspaper man during a tenuous election year is clearly exhausting, as this is the second night in a row this has happened.

Does it count as orgasm denial if He keeps falling asleep before anything sexy can progress? We were perusing the oral servitude thread together, but I had to use the potty, and came back to find Him snoozing. Being a newspaper man during a tenuous election year is clearly exhausting, as this is the second night in a row this has happened.

Technically I suppose it does count as you were hoping for a more active denial. However considering what he has been dealing with perhaps your circadian clocks area wee bit off.

Time for a reboot!

I find it extremely hot as long as it's not done to the ridiculous. I love orgasm denial for periods of days or for a week or two as long as I can get hard several times in between. I wouldn't want to do it for months at a time. I like to be the slave and I am much more attentive and follow orders better while in this condition. I love somone else being in total control of me and my orgasms, making me do whatever they want and if I don't obey them to the letter my orgasm is put off longer and longer. If I want an orgasm I have to earn it by being a good slave. My orgasm is not automatic and it only comes when she decides I have obeyed her to her complete satisfaction for whatever time frame she chooses (only known to her). My slavery would include things both in and out of the bedroom.

Just wanted to say that's Hot!

I have been thinking (possibly obsessing) about this topic lately. I have realized that edging/delay can come in so many forms for me--I am sure others, too--outside of an actual sexual encounter.

Maybe this isn't the place to share fantasies, but say, for example, my hubby were to come home, and as I was in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes, and kissed and licked at "that spot" on the back of my neck and whispered in my ear, "you will cum by the end of the evening, but I am not going to let you know when." That along would bring me close. Then, if he continued with fleeting touches, squeezes, whispers, my panties would be dripping by the time we even got to the bedroom. I would probably want him to make me come right at that moment. However, if he were to tease me more, then announce it was time for me to suck his clock until he came, I would just get even closer to that edge...again...until...whew.

There is no feeling like being teased, and teased until you can't take it anymore and are begging for release. Probably my favorite thing....painfully delicious!

I love being driven to the point that you need sexual release so bad, you can hardly think about anything else. Unconsciously, I start touching myself and ache for the moment I get home and edge myself. When release finally comes, it is so powerful.

I have been thinking (possibly obsessing) about this topic lately. I have realized that edging/delay can come in so many forms for me--I am sure others, too--outside of an actual sexual encounter.

Maybe this isn't the place to share fantasies, but say, for example, my hubby were to come home, and as I was in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes, and kissed and licked at "that spot" on the back of my neck and whispered in my ear, "you will cum by the end of the evening, but I am not going to let you know when." That along would bring me close. Then, if he continued with fleeting touches, squeezes, whispers, my panties would be dripping by the time we even got to the bedroom. I would probably want him to make me come right at that moment. However, if he were to tease me more, then announce it was time for me to suck his clock until he came, I would just get even closer to that edge...again...until...whew.

This is exactly the place to share fantasies.

By the time you get to the bedroom, with all those lovely touches in between, yes, your panties should be just wet enough, but it is up to him when you cum, whether it is before or after you suck his cock. I think you will cum harder if you wait until he does, panties dripping, orgasm just on the other side.

I love being driven to the point that you need sexual release so bad, you can hardly think about anything else. Unconsciously, I start touching myself and ache for the moment I get home and edge myself. When release finally comes, it is so powerful.

Exactlyyy !!

There is no feeling like being teased, and teased until you can't take it anymore and are begging for release. Probably my favorite thing....painfully delicious!

I enjoy this too, very hot. However, I am just not sure if my interests fit in this thread. To me teasing and edging are hot but eventual orgasm must occur or they do not work at all, for me at least. So in my mind that is not orgasm denial, just orgasm control. If I am denied any orgasms at all, I would eventually get used to it and it would not be a big deal. BUT if my Domme was in control of my orgasms and teased me, edged me, and was creative in how and when I came, all completely under her control, that is very hot and humbling or humiliating for me. I know there is going to be a big explosion at some point, I just don't know where or when. Each time it happens, I find myself deeper into sub space and more committed to her.

ES

Well. I am so lucky to have a cute girl that is having fun with tease and denial. For me not cumming makes it easier to last longer with intercourse and when I do cum it is so good. It is fun to make her cum 5, 6 or 7 times then when I get close she has me pull out. Then we cuddle with me horny. It is sooo intimate. The next several nights she will edge me with BJ and hand work keeping me on the edge for over an hour. I have a chastity cage so I don't wake up playing with myself. This will repeat for many nights with me giving her oral. Sometimes I can do intercourse for one orgasm before she has me pull out horny. She gets really nice backrubs. Spending my days with a happy and satisfied girl is about as good as it gets. She has learned to find that perfect moment to let me go big.
:rose:

I thought I would add this. After a few nights of tease and denial I was treated to a hour and half tease with PONDS cold cream. The stuff is incredible. It does not get sticky or dry up. It allows a hand to slide slow and touch every nerve. Rotating on the tip.............might be too sensitive but you want it so bad you beg for more.
:rose:

I know exactly what you mean. The way she does that rotating on the tip thing with cold cream has had me wanting to leap out of the moment, and yet a moment later had me begging for more. She can easily bring me to tears. She doesn't do it often, because it's just too intense, but uses the promise/threat of it as a mind tease. In fact, it's been a couple of years since she's actually put me through that. Hmmm...I'll have to show her this post and see what happens...

orgasm denial

i personally love this idea .....when you do come that orgasm are 100 times better then if you had come right away . Plus i love the thought of him begging to cum or even him making me beg before i am allowed to cum

I love doing this to myself, one day I'd really like to hand over the responsibility to someone else

I will use this from time to time but never as punishment for not following the rules. Mainly when I do it is to keep her on edge for a few days. Also what I have found most effective for us, considering she is wired to serve, is to not allow her to do more than touch me. During this time frame I will make her orgasm multiple times several days in a row but not allow her to make me or give her penetration. She can suck on me, stroke, rub her clit on me, whatever but NO fucking and no completing me.

It makes her a little mad but the end results are much worth dealing with an upset princess for a few days, lol.

It starts with her skills in the bedroom. She is very good at handjobs and blowjobs for example. She pays attention to your body and how it reacts during intercourse. She is careful to learn what makes you scream the loudest, cum the hardest. That is when the enslavement begins. When you are not with her and you masturbate, it is not fulfilling at all. Your orgasms are not very intense. You miss her touch and especially seeing her face as you release. You begin your own orgasm denial. You give up masturbation completely saving yourself for her, her tortures of you, and the eventual release too.

That is sexual control.

ES

It starts with her skills in the bedroom. She is very good at handjobs and blowjobs for example. She pays attention to your body and how it reacts during intercourse. She is careful to learn what makes you scream the loudest, cum the hardest. That is when the enslavement begins. When you are not with her and you masturbate, it is not fulfilling at all. Your orgasms are not very intense. You miss her touch and especially seeing her face as you release. You begin your own orgasm denial. You give up masturbation completely saving yourself for her, her tortures of you, and the eventual release too.

That is sexual control.

ES

Beautiful

When i first met my Master He only allowed me to have an orgasm on certain days. i had to obey, it was part of my training. It was amazing how the quality of my orgasms improved under such strict control.

Sometimes He restricts my orgasms these days but mostly He wants me to give him multiple orgasms which He has taught me to do.

Love this.

I have a love/hate relationship with orgasm denial. I really don't like being denied and if I am teased or am told to edge, it quickly becomes distracting, then maddening without release. Having him deepthroat me, my mouth knowing what my pussy is missing, argh...

But then... I know it leads to both more intense orgasms and I am able to have more in rapid succession. And my submissive heart loves knowing I have held out and obeyed... and then been rewarded.

That is sexual control.

ES

I have a girlfriend who was so tied to her Sir in this way, when the relationship ended she had the hardest time masturbating to a good orgasm. :(

I'm happy to say they eventually returned but it was slow going.

I have a love/hate relationship with orgasm denial. I really don't like being denied and if I am teased or am told to edge, it quickly becomes distracting, then maddening without release. Having him deepthroat me, my mouth knowing what my pussy is missing, argh...

But then... I know it leads to both more intense orgasms and I am able to have more in rapid succession. And my submissive heart loves knowing I have held out and obeyed... and then been rewarded.

:cattail: Perfect!

On my own these days in the sex department so I (sort of) deny myself. I know it's just for that moment and eventually, I let myself cum. :D It does make the climax harder, for sure, to keep edging.

I miss that feeling of an empty ache when other holes are filled...

Back