Eat It Like You Mean It

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4dvuxMGJm1rtpxcpo1_400.gif

I love her writing form, just how a woman should be treated... Nice selection...

Oh definitely, love the high socks.

I find it more amusing, that the tat shifts from one boob to the other.
( or that the boobs change place :eek: )

Sex in socks is an abomination! Spankings, humiliating furry little animals and silk stockings are OK, but socks is nothing less than the pinnacle of perversion!

Last edited:
love me some high socks!

Sex in socks is an abomination! Spankings, humiliating furry little animals and silk stockings are OK, but socks is nothing less than the pinnacle of perversion!

Hehehe. If I ever find suspenders with strong enough grips for my thigh high socks I'll be sure to let you know. It's so frustrating when they pop in public and I have to lift my skirt to fix them. There's nothing perverted about that is there? *insert evil laugh*

The first shot was taken with a mirror over the bed, so the boob and tat doesn't really change place.

Too many to mention but this one is my current fav.

Loving the high socks too. Got a thing about them...

Yes I love the high socks as well... It's been years since I've been with a woman that liked wearing them... I used to love the feeling of her soft socks rubbing on my ears...! Erotic...

Yes I love the high socks as well... It's been years since I've been with a woman that liked wearing them... I used to love the feeling of her soft socks rubbing on my ears...! Erotic...

Mmmm, what a lovely description

Mmmm, what a lovely description

Thank you... I'm just glad someone has revived that delicious memory for me... Pleasuring a woman with my mouth is such a love affair to me, so having her dress for the occasion, well, I'm sold...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back