The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but England, particularly the western side, say, between the Bristol Channel to the Cheshire plain, is the best of English weather. It's dryer on the Eastern side, but with cooler winds.

The South West of England is pretty pleasant, but it will actually take a standing army to remove me from South Wales with the beaches, the rolling green hills, all the advantages of a capital city and no pollution, LOL. (The fishing is not bad, I hear. Canals and sea around here ....)

(Not that that army would remain standing for long if I had anything to do with it :devil:.)

Did you have to go to Halesowen in the end?
:rose:

Good morning everyone. Rolf, venti mocha please.

So, looks like I've now made up for my lack of sleep during the weekend. Collapsed on the bed ad 10pm and didn't wake up until my first alarm just now. :eek:

*High fives fellow Minecraft player steve* Yup, in creative mode. It's been two years since I last played Minecraft, so I'm still getting used to all the new blocks and redstone wiring. There is actually a bar in the corner of one of those pics. Maybe I'll spawn a villager to represent Rolf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XGxzMrq04

*Hugs Naoko* Good morning. I am offering massages all around. ;)

Yeah, all three of my boys are Minecraft nuts. Some of that *may* have rubbed off on dad... :eek:

Judging by those screengrabs, John, you're coping just fine with recent wrinkles... :D

Yeah, all three of my boys are Minecraft nuts. Some of that *may* have rubbed off on dad... :eek:

Judging by those screengrabs, John, you're coping just fine with recent wrinkles... :D

Haha, nice. I need to see if my buddy's server is still up. I did figure out the powered rails and made a 10 mile or so rail line to where I'm going to build my city. The trick was getting the cart to launch on its own. I always think that Inception should have just been titled Minecraft: The Movie. :D

Don't forget all the help around the house, Duchess. ;)

Haha, nice. I need to see if my buddy's server is still up. I did figure out the powered rails and made a 10 mile or so rail line to where I'm going to build my city. The trick was getting the cart to launch on its own. I always think that Inception should have just been titled Minecraft: The Movie. :D

Don't forget all the help around the house, Duchess. ;)

Well, I rather assumed I was moving into your house - which judging by the state of it in Minecraft is very nice and tidy. I can't guarantee it will stay that way after Piglet arrives and of course it will all have to be repainted pink for her.
:heart:

Any coffee around?

Well, I rather assumed I was moving into your house - which judging by the state of it in Minecraft is very nice and tidy. I can't guarantee it will stay that way after Piglet arrives and of course it will all have to be repainted pink for her.

Any coffee around?

I second that request for coffee please :)

Any coffee around?

Firing up the Keurig now. :D

Of course, I did build a guest bedroom in it after all. ;) It stays clean thanks to hours of work shirtless in jeans. Pink house? :eek: I think that is a little too much.

Coffee's on, one sugar for you Naoko. :D

Good heavens! I skipped you. I will have to give you a kiss.
:kiss:

Thank you for the coffee! I'm just sitting out in the sun putting together that whisky tutorial. I ought to be doing all sorts of domestic and proper tutorial duties but I shan't <snerk>. I've just popped in here to go back for some notes Willie left around about whiskies, which I found extremely interesting.

There's another kiss.
What? Why another one? Does a MILF need a reason? ;)

Good heavens! I skipped you. I will have to give you a kiss.

Thank you for the coffee! I'm just sitting out in the sun putting together that whisky tutorial. I ought to be doing all sorts of domestic and proper tutorial duties but I shan't <snerk>. I've just popped in here to go back for some notes Willie left around about whiskies, which I found extremely interesting.

There's another kiss.
What? Why another one? Does a MILF need a reason? ;)

:eek:

Even her Majesty, the SuperMILF of Stepford, needs a break every once in a while. ;)

Oh, whiskey tutorial? I will have to read! Now that the FAWC story is done, I'll have to get back on my regular one, won't I.

:eek:

Even her Majesty, the SuperMILF of Stepford, needs a break every once in a while. ;)

Oh, whiskey tutorial? I will have to read! Now that the FAWC story is done, I'll have to get back on my regular one, won't I.

Break?!!! this is serious stuff, y'know. We are talking whisky here, not some frivolous bottle of Prosecco suitable for swigging while giggling over the supper. I shall have a break a bit later, hopefully, if I can find a suitable venue to go and watch the Lions first match of the tour. (I mean one where fighting will not break out :rolleyes:. I don't mind an occasional lascivious look but I draw the line at people falling into my table and spilling my drink.) The Swiss Army wife says she may come - she has a look even more frosty than mine so if she is along nobody will try to chat us up, LOL.

Break?!!! this is serious stuff, y'know. We are talking whisky here, not some frivolous bottle of Prosecco suitable for swigging while giggling over the supper. I shall have a break a bit later, hopefully, if I can find a suitable venue to go and watch the Lions first match of the tour. (I mean one where fighting will not break out :rolleyes:. I don't mind an occasional lascivious look but I draw the line at people falling into my table and spilling my drink.) The Swiss Army wife says she may come - she has a look even more frosty than mine so if she is along nobody will try to chat us up, LOL.

Oh dear, :eek: I did not mean to downplay the importance of your whiskey writing. After all, as you could tell from my blog in Napa, this kind of writing is serious business. But perhaps afterward, Rolf will open you a bottle of Prosecco and craft you a mimosa. Oh, going to the pub for your rugby game? :D

Last edited:
I always think that Inception should have just been titled Minecraft: The Movie. :D

Yes! Absolutely... My 7-year-old is amazingly good at construction, building some breathtakingly complex structures that, frankly, make mine look like second-rate Duplo efforts... :rolleyes:

I'm just in it for the zombie-killing... :D

The whisky blogpost est arrivé!

Phew, I have finally managed to write and publish the whisky blogpost! in time for andy to read it and avoid people guessing that he's a bluidy Sassenach while he's in Scotland.
:nana:

It's the same thing with teaching. When it's something I know little about, it takes a few minutes to whip up something clear and easy to understand. When it's something I love and deeply appreciate, it takes forever as I bleatingly protest I need a whole new lecture series just to explore one small aspect of the subject.

The blogpost is on my Erotica Writers' Bloc blog, and while there you can also check out the link to a fellow writer's mistressly account of vintage condoms! Feel free to leave knowledge comments about Bourbons on my whisky post. Is there a Bourbon train? I think I ought to have a research trip through the States, so I can write a whole blogpost devoted to Bourbons. :)

I take some small crumb of comfort in this magnificent achievement, since the only pub in the area with Sky turns out to be the one where they fight. Glad though I am that the Murdoch empire is not benefitting as much as I thought, I'm gutted not to see the Lions. I would have gone if the Swiss Army wife had come too but she is stuck in the school (where she is a governor) - and where there is probably fighting, LOL.

Just read it. :heart::D

Very good advise that I'm going to likely try out very soon. LOL, when I had just turned 21; I was in San Fran for my 21-run wine tasting tour and stayed at a hotel where my dad was speaking at a conference. After his meeting, he took me to the hotel bar and said I could order anything off the menu. I ordered a Johnny Walker Red, not knowing what it was, only that it sounded interesting. I nearly choked the first time I tasted it. I had to steal some of the tonic water that dad used for his gin and tonic to water it down a bit. :D Live and learn, right?

Phew, I have finally managed to write and publish the whisky blogpost! in time for andy to read it and avoid people guessing that he's a bluidy Sassenach while he's in Scotland.
:nana:

It's the same thing with teaching. When it's something I know little about, it takes a few minutes to whip up something clear and easy to understand. When it's something I love and deeply appreciate, it takes forever as I bleatingly protest I need a whole new lecture series just to explore one small aspect of the subject.

The blogpost is on my Erotica Writers' Bloc blog, and while there you can also check out the link to a fellow writer's mistressly account of vintage condoms! Feel free to leave knowledge comments about Bourbons on my whisky post. Is there a Bourbon train? I think I ought to have a research trip through the States, so I can write a whole blogpost devoted to Bourbons. :)

I take some small crumb of comfort in this magnificent achievement, since the only pub in the area with Sky turns out to be the one where they fight. Glad though I am that the Murdoch empire is not benefitting as much as I thought, I'm gutted not to see the Lions. I would have gone if the Swiss Army wife had come too but she is stuck in the school (where she is a governor) - and where there is probably fighting, LOL.

Many thanks for this - I shall make sure I read it asap :) :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back