New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

sits in chair - watches - still feels blah - watches smiles - head down - drink sip of drink - mutters - waits for friend to return

Eh - what?

OK, well small talk then... ummm... jeez I'm crap at this... anyone doing anything exciting for the long weekend?

Phew. Lame, but I did it.

Oh yeah I hate those.

This Christmas I might go on holiday beforehand to avoid those people, then come back afterwards when everyone else is away...

Dunedin is the worst place to look for dates

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around Literotica for years, but never really used the forums. Thought I'd sign in here, though I'm not really looking for a fuckbuddy.

I'm 28, female, bi-curious. Sick of relationships that are all about sex (hence not looking for a fuckbuddy), but I still like sex, hence Literotica.

Oh, my username is kind of long, so you can call me Zee.

P.S. Happy Halloween. I miss Halloween parties (being 28 in Dunedin sucks - everyone is either 18-22 and drunkenly hooking up or has a family and never goes out).

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around Literotica for years, but never really used the forums. Thought I'd sign in here, though I'm not really looking for a fuckbuddy.

I'm 28, female, bi-curious. Sick of relationships that are all about sex (hence not looking for a fuckbuddy), but I still like sex, hence Literotica.

P.S. Happy Halloween. I miss Halloween parties (being 28 in Dunedin sucks - everyone is either 18-22 and drunkenly hooking up or has a family and never goes out).

Hiya Zee,

Lovely to meet you. I've never been to Dunedin, i did live in edinburgh for a while so it would be good to make the comparison. Is it cold and wet in dunedin most of the time too?

Hi Zee :) tooootaly understand the dundun scene!! haah we're all aging too much (i've got wo more on you!
sorry male here! i'm sure you'll cope
x

Hi everyone,

Hello Zee

Sorry to hear Dunnahs sucks for you and relationships have been less than you'd like .... :(
I know what you mean about it being better for younger and/or older people. I got out for 10 years at 25, then returned and loved it (again).

PS - there was a great halloween party in the weekend! :catgrin:

I just got a PM from a girl (possibly) I've never talked to before asking me to be her 'daddy'.

Please tell me I'm not alone in not getting that...

Your one sounds better than my last one. That was from a guy offering to pay me for sex haha

I just got a PM from a girl (possibly) I've never talked to before asking me to be her 'daddy'.

Please tell me I'm not alone in not getting that...

Sorry can't say I have ever had that one. Although i did get one when i first joined asking if I would be a goddess. I wonder if he is still kneeling and praying?

Your one sounds better than my last one. That was from a guy offering to pay me for sex haha

Oh dear, Indecent Proposal?

Sorry can't say I have ever had that one. Although i did get one when i first joined asking if I would be a goddess. I wonder if he is still kneeling and praying?

:eek: LOL ... an easy mistake KS :)

(hmm... don't THINK that would've been me ... unless it was in a VERY weak moment ... weak at the knees maybe?) :p

I was rather excited to start with - I hardly ever get PMs out of the blue, from a woman even! And not a blow up one neither..!

Back