Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"Oh after teasing me that much earlier you think I'm just gonna give it to you huh?" He said teasingly with a devious grin on his face.
 
Ali grins and wiggles against Matt, "i suppose it is fair that you tease me, but remember, as much as you tease me you are teasing yourself."
 
"Hmmm tease you or just fuck you really hard?" He said softly pretending to be thinking to himself. After about a minute of thinking he spoke again. "I made up my mind." Matt stood up and pulled Ali's bikini bottoms really fast and dropped his shorts letting his hard cock spring free.
 
Ali giggles as Matt pulls her bikini bottoms down, "I knew it wouldnt be a contest, I know you love fucking me." Ali pulls Matt back down to her, "please baby my pussy needs you."
 
Matt grabbed his cock and guided it into Ali's tight pussy and instead of inching it in like he did everytime, he thrust it all the way in with one quick motion. Starting to fuck her fast and hard right away.
 
Ali grins and wraps her legs around Matt's waist, "oo yes baby fuck my pussy hard and fast." Ali kisses Matt and nibbles on his lips. She moves to kiss and lick his throat.
 
Matt loved feeling Ali's lips and tongue against his skin while he fucked her. With each thrust he slammed the whole length of his cock deep into her tight pussy. Gripping her sides tightly as he fucked her as hard and fast as he could.
 
Ali grins, she loves when Matt gets like this, so possessive and demanding of her. "Damn baby you are the perfect male."
 
"And I'm all yours baby" As the tide started coming in a wave hit a rock behind them and the water splashed onto them as they fucked. Matt's body covered in a light layer of sweat and now some water.
 
"Im glad you are all mine baby." Ali sucks and nibbles on Matt's neck as he keeps fucking her hard.
 
Matt was now slowing his thrusts but each on was still powerful. He thrust his cock into her with a slapping sound as his balls slapped against her ass. Then he slowly pull it back out before ramming it back into her.
 
Ali looks up at Matt with love in her eyes, "baby I love how you fuck me hard but lovingly, it is amazing."
 
"I know what my baby wants. I can give her everything she ever desired" He said as he kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy. He looked down and watched as his cock kept disappearing into her, it was his favorite thing to watch as well as feel.
 
"You sure do know everything your baby wants," Ali moans as he keeps sliding in and out. Ali grins up at Matt, "why do you keep watching your cock slide into me?"
 
"This is the best view in the world. Watching me sink deep into your pretty pussy over and over again" Matt started rubbing her clit as he leaned down and kissed Ali passionately adding a lot of tongue.
 
Ali shudders as Matt keeps sinking into her, "do you really think my pussy is pretty?" Ali wraps her arms around Matt and kisses him over and over again.
 
"Yes baby so pretty. You have the perfect pussy baby" Matt squeezed Ali's sides as her pussy tightened even more around him. "Mmmmm fuck yes the perfect pussy."
 
Ali grins as shudders as she squeezes around Matt over and over again. "baby you always feel so good inside me."
 
"I love being inside your tight little pussy baby" He started speeding his thrusts back up, fucking Ali hard and fast again. Yet another wave hit the rock behind them and splashed onto them as they made love.
 
Ali grinned and wrapped her legs aroun Matt's waist, "ooo baby please I need you so bad."
 
"Baby I'm going to cum" Matt groaned out as he balls slapped agains Ali's ass with each hard powerful thrust he took that drove his massive cock so deep into her tight wet pussy.
 
Matt groaned out as he started cumming. Shooting stream after stream of his thick warm cum into his girlfriend's tight pussy. Slowing his thrusts while he let her pussy milk his cock for all the cum
 
Ali moans as Matt fills her pussy, "you always have so much cum baby." Ali squeezes tightly around Matt's cock. Ali clutches tight to Matt as spasms rack her boby.
 
Matt held onto Ali tight as well as he shot several last streams of cum off. "That was amazing baby" He said softly as his mouth was right by her ear.
 
Back
Top