Hitachi Magic Wand

Am I the only one that finds the Hitachi Magic Wand too powerful? The low speed tends to make me numb and just too much of a good thing. The high setting is out of the question.

I know a lot of people swear by the Hitachi and it has some great attachments but it really needs a third more reasonable speed setting.

Just saying

Am I the only one that finds the Hitachi Magic Wand too powerful? The low speed tends to make me numb and just too much of a good thing. The high setting is out of the question.

I know a lot of people swear by the Hitachi and it has some great attachments but it really needs a third more reasonable speed setting.

Just saying

My husband bought 'Wanda' for me, and also got the Magic Wand Variable Speed Controller.

I can turn Wanda up or down, and every vibration in between.

I highly recommend the controller, I just looked it up on amazon, it's $18.95 well worth it.

Also fun, is you holding 'Wanda' while hubby turns the dial... makes for some great times!

Just saying

I'd also suggest a variable speed controller. You can probably find one in your local hardware store or Harbor Freight Tools (HF sells them as "router speed controllers"), or if not, they're widely available online for under/around $20.

If you're opposed to buyingf something, you could try putting various things between you and they Hitachi. Use it through your panties or thicker clothing, soft folded material, fingers, another toy, or even a pillow.

Ok...I received my new Hitachi in the mail with the special gspot attachment.Due to reasons beyond my control...I was not able to try it out for more than a week..but just yesterday...with Master on the phone...I used it for the 1st time.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I died and went to heaven! I came fast...I came hard...and I came...again and again and again.
I had to turn it off and take breaks in between...my pussy was soooo sensitive. in less than 30 mins I came 6 times.

INCREDIBLE! wish I had gotten it sooner!

thank you"Dom4uinLvNv" for telling me where to find it on sale...I will be eternally grateful!

Ok...I received my new Hitachi in the mail with the special gspot attachment.Due to reasons beyond my control...I was not able to try it out for more than a week..but just yesterday...with Master on the phone...I used it for the 1st time.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I died and went to heaven! I came fast...I came hard...and I came...again and again and again.
I had to turn it off and take breaks in between...my pussy was soooo sensitive. in less than 30 mins I came 6 times.

INCREDIBLE! wish I had gotten it sooner!

thank you"Dom4uinLvNv" for telling me where to find it on sale...I will be eternally grateful!

That's it. I'm getting one for my wife for Christmas.

Ikea sells a light dimmer control for about ten bucks that works just great with the Magic Wand - we hold the controller onto the shaft of the Wand with a couple of elastics and it works very, very, very, very (continue) well. We've had the Wand for several years and the wife very, very, (etc.) much enjoys it.
We had purchased some of that attachments but haven't tried using them since Ikea rode ot he rescue.

why would you want to stop? Keep going and see how many times you can cum!

I gotta get me one of those wands!

I finally bought the dimmer switch to use a few months ago, it works magic. I can work up to an orgasms instead of screaming after about 30 seconds. Thanks for the suggestions : )

A few months ago I bought myself a Hitachi Magic Wand, anyone have any idea on how to not cum so quickly. Within minutes is has me screaming, it's practically an addiction : )

Power modulation knob of course ;)

Last edited:
As usually happens when I use my Hitachi, I come very hard, uncomfortably hard. I don't know what it is with the Hitachi, but it is just so damned intense (industrial strength orgasms) that I don't use it very often. It makes my stomach and leg muscles contract so hard when I cum that it leaves me a little sore. It occurred to me that it might not be a good thing to use it while I'm pregnant. Has anyone heard anything or have any thoughts on using the Hitachi Magic Wand while pregnant?

As usually happens when I use my Hitachi, I come very hard, uncomfortably hard. I don't know what it is with the Hitachi, but it is just so damned intense (industrial strength orgasms) that I don't use it very often. It makes my stomach and leg muscles contract so hard when I cum that it leaves me a little sore. It occurred to me that it might not be a good thing to use it while I'm pregnant. Has anyone heard anything or have any thoughts on using the Hitachi Magic Wand while pregnant?

I used mine throughout my pregnancy. I found that my orgasms actually "softened" while I was pregnant - the uterine contractions were definitely not as strong.

But you know your body and instincts best. If it feels like a bad idea for your body, stick to other types of stimulation.

Funny I found this thread. I have a Hitachi, brand new in the box that I've been trying to sell on Craigslist. If anyone is interested, PM me a price. I got it straight from a distributer who had issues with sending them to me, ended up finally and accidentally sending me an extra one, and the first arrived. So I have 2. One is untouched.

For the guys: How do you use it on yourselves?

I had back-to-back babies (5 months apart) and used my Wand not only for orgasms, but hilariously enough, to massage my constantly-sore back throughout my entire 2-year pregnancy cycle.

Trust me, the back massages alone make it worth the money.

sweetjesus.jpg

Anyway, that being said, if your Doula/Midwife/Doctor tells you no sex/orgasms/vibrators whatev's, don't use it, but if they give you the all-clear, you should be just fine.

The plus side is that frequent orgasm can encourage you to go into labor faster once you're 8 months along and HAAAAATE LIIIIIIIFE (like I did!) :D

Last edited:
OMG is right!

I LOVE mine!!! I use it everyday! One of the greatest inventions EVER! It is an addiction!

It never dawned on me to use it on the hubby....I have a feeling that experiment will be fun!! :)

Hitachi Magic Wand downside

My wife has... issues. She's been plenty orgasmic solo, but never with anyone else, including me (and I'm her fourth husband). So I bought us a Hitachi Magic Wand, thinking that this could be the thing that drove her over the edge, finally.

Only problem is her other issue is IC (interstitial cystitis; google it). The moment the vibrator touched her, it flared up the IC, she was in incredible pain, we had to stop, and she was on antibiotics and painkillers for a week.

So now the Hitachi Magic Wand sits in the nightstand drawer gathering dust...

My wife has... issues. She's been plenty orgasmic solo, but never with anyone else, including me (and I'm her fourth husband). So I bought us a Hitachi Magic Wand, thinking that this could be the thing that drove her over the edge, finally.

Only problem is her other issue is IC (interstitial cystitis; google it). The moment the vibrator touched her, it flared up the IC, she was in incredible pain, we had to stop, and she was on antibiotics and painkillers for a week.

So now the Hitachi Magic Wand sits in the nightstand drawer gathering dust...
The MW should never gather dust! You can use it as a muscle massager (although we use a percussive massager for that), as a sensation toy on different areas of the body (e.g. maybe your wife would enjoy breast/nipple stimulation, or even a foot massage with it) and/or on YOU for all sorts of fun play. It's great for extra stimulation during handjobs, and if you have an attachment, anal and prostate stimulation.

If you don't have an attachment already, I'd suggest at least getting the curved vinyl one because it's the most versatile. I use that one and Hubby has ownership of the straight attachment for anal (although we use the curved one on his cock); they can be sanitized multiple ways, but we feel better being assured there won't ever be any confusion or cross-contamination issues. The vinyl attachments are under $10 each, so it's worth it to get at least one to expand the functionality of the toy, or even just use it to have mindblowing orgasms rather than have it sit it the drawer.

I had back-to-back babies (5 months apart) and used my Wand not only for orgasms, but hilariously enough, to massage my constantly-sore back throughout my entire 2-year pregnancy cycle.

Trust me, the back massages alone make it worth the money.

sweetjesus.jpg

Anyway, that being said, if your Doula/Midwife/Doctor tells you no sex/orgasms/vibrators whatev's, don't use it, but if they give you the all-clear, you should be just fine.

The plus side is that frequent orgasm can encourage you to go into labor faster once you're 8 months along and HAAAAATE LIIIIIIIFE (like I did!) :D

Thanks, I'll ask about it at my next appointment.

I LOVE mine!!! I use it everyday! One of the greatest inventions EVER! It is an addiction!

It never dawned on me to use it on the hubby....I have a feeling that experiment will be fun!! :)

Yes indeed! My wife used it in on me recently and I had one of the loudest most powerful orgasms ever. We don't own any attachments. She just held the underside of my cock for support and moved the wand up and down my shaft. By changing the amount of pressure and the location she kept me on the edge for a few minutes. Pressure near or on the head = lots of squirming and heavy breathing. Less pressure and moving the wand down towards the base still felt great but cooled things off enough to keep me from finishing. We used some lube as well just to keep things nice and slippery.
Ladies, try this on your man, it's an incredible feeling!
And thanks to all the people here on Lit that spoke so highly of the HMW, I bought it on your reccomendation and you were SO right! Awesome toy!

i am very very liberal especially in sexual matters but the HMW is almost demonic in how quickly it gets a woman off. something about it makes me uncomfortable.

i brought one a while ago to try with the gf...way too powerful for her, and that is using attatchements aswell.

i asked her to try it by herself, but hasnt yet...so it sits there gathering dust.

i also saw somewhere that using the dimmer switches/power reducers can bugger the motors. because they use a brushless motor, its not good for it.

but i did read that on the internet....

Hitachi Wand

My wife and I use the Hitachi Wand also, probably the best sex toy we have every bought, hands down. She cums like a rocket, and especially loves to use it while I am in her ass, and she is in doggy style position. Highly recommend. She puts a washcloth over the head, held in place with a hairband. It's too powerful for her without the washcloth. Have fun.

Back