I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to visit this thread more often

To all the girls I've wanted before...:rose:

I love the thought of me being the older man (though still only 27 myself) dirtying up some nubile young (adult) teen.

My best friend (29) just started dating a nineteen-year-old. We all rip him for it, but part of me is, of course, jealous and wants to fuck that whiny (and she is whiny) little teenage brat senseless.

I also have a ton of older woman/ young guy fantasies. I guess I should be more fixated on those ones before I’m too old to play the part!

Thank you :)

I know there are many things we all offer one another. Different perspectives, knowledge, adoration, fun. I couldn't answer with one particular reason why I like older men though maturity helps a lot (no whiny little boys to deal with). My partner is 8 years older than me..it's a nice age gap because he is mature enough but not too distant with life goals. I like to think I help keep him young and on his toes :D

Thank you :)

I know there are many things we all offer one another. Different perspectives, knowledge, adoration, fun. I couldn't answer with one particular reason why I like older men though maturity helps a lot (no whiny little boys to deal with). My partner is 8 years older than me..it's a nice age gap because he is mature enough but not too distant with life goals. I like to think I help keep him young and on his toes :D
You are BOTH lucky people. I bet you keep him on his toes, chasing your lovliness arond!!!

I'm a nice older gen-man, strong but also a little shy sometimes, who's been occasionaly lurking here. wanted to say hello. . .

saying hello

I travel a lot with my job but wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone! Have I missed much?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back