The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually I don't belong here, honest! :D

But, since it's Blowjob Week, that's all I get to do for the next few days..

Good thing I enjoy sucking dick. ;)

I'll belong here until I do another road trip.. I'm not going to bother posting again until such a time as it is there is an actual possibility of me getting laid. Then if I still don't, you'll be hearing from me.

Tuesday Morning Roll Call

Present and accounted for, though feeling a bit blue, so might not accept a chance for sex even if one were made.

Well depending on who it was that made the offer of course. I might be melancholy but I'm not stupid.

Nope, not today. Most likely not tomorrow, the day after that isn't looking too good either. Gee, looking at my calander, the rest of the year doesn't look too promising.. heh.

Wednesday morning and still no nooky. No roll in the hay. No beast with two backs. No Rumpleforeskin. No bumping naughties. Not even a little whoopie-doo.

And redjammies, thanks babe *hugs* :)

I figure I may as well join this group since I have to wait another 6 weeks before I can have sex or even diddle myself.

I'm so horny I can hardly stand myself :(

Wicked :kiss:

six weeks? is that a health issue or a persoanl issue? Even Lent is only five weeks and change.

Wow, but Welcome to the thread.

methinks I have been sentenced to a lifetime of celebecy.. the sentence was called marriage!!!!!

Nuttin's changed. Or likely to in the foreseeable future.
Life membership of this club is following me around.

Salvor-Hardon said:
six weeks? is that a health issue or a persoanl issue? Even Lent is only five weeks and change.

Wow, but Welcome to the thread.

Thanks for the welcome.

It's a medical thing, I am recovering from a hysterectomy and four weeks in on Thursday. Only six more weeks to go.

sophia jane said:
What's for breakfast?

SJ

I had corn pops and a orange juice. Not very thrilling but low calorie and such. Drinking some green tea now and easing slowly into a morning.

Morning ladies.

Good morning all

No breakfast for me...I don't usually eat my first meal until suppertime. Although, occassionally I will grab a salad or bowl of soup for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back