Introverts - We Need A Club!

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
There should he an Introvert Hang Out club on Lit. We're sexy, too! I mean, if offered to hang out and have sex, we'd probably rather stay home and do something more enjoyable. But that doesn't mean we don't love sex!

I say we make the club. Any introverts interested?

...nah, me neither. I'd rather not socialize. :D

There's one in the Playground...hey there...smiling...it's been a while. Nice to see you. I just bumped it up to he first page in the Playground.

Last edited:
There's one in the Playground...hey there...smiling...it's been a while. Nice to see you.

Hey! Yeah, you're right... it has been awhile! Where did we leave off our conversation last time? I honestly can't remember, which makes me a horrible friend. :(

There's one in the Playground? Really? I have never noticed. What's it called?

Hey! Yeah, you're right... it has been awhile! Where did we leave off our conversation last time? I honestly can't remember, which makes me a horrible friend. :(

There's one in the Playground? Really? I have never noticed. What's it called?

You know I never judge. Life happens. Nice avatar!

Introverts, unite...! ...separately and alone... lol ;)

Hmm.

I wonder where the other introvert club is also. I guess they are extra introverted. Lol.

Believe it or not, I too am an introvert.:cool:

First rule I'd make is no giant sig images or signature text over 4 lines. But since no one will ever show up at the clubhouse ....

First rule I'd make is no giant sig images or signature text over 4 lines. But since no one will ever show up at the clubhouse ....

I assume you're referring to my sig. What's the resolution you're using? If 1080p, my sig image is small.

I can invite you guys for a huge orgy at my place. We'd probably just end up watching or rewatching a movie or a series silently and walk home after. It's the perfect party.
Btw I'd love it if you guys gave me suggestions for TV series. So far, I've watched -
1. Agents of Shield
2. GoT
3. Breaking Bad
4. Walking Dead
5. Ash vs Evil Dead
6. FRIENDS
7. HIMYM
8 American Crime Story
9. Flash
10. Arrow
11. Daredevil
12. Jessica Jones
13. How To Get Away With Murder
14. Narcos
15. Silicon Valley
16. Archer
17. BoJack Horseman
18. The Night Manager
19. Mr. Robot
20. Stranger Things
21. True Detective
22. Gotham
23. Death Note
24. Vikings
25. Rick and Morty
26. The Office (USA)
27. Luke Cage
28. Arrested Development
29. Sherlock
30. Preacher
31. Better Call Saul
32. Parks and Recreation
33. Black Sails
34. Community
Thanks in advance for the PMs with the suggestions

I wouldn't say I'm an introvert but I'd like to hang

I can invite you guys for a huge orgy at my place. We'd probably just end up watching or rewatching a movie or a series silently and walk home after. It's the perfect party.
Btw I'd love it if you guys gave me suggestions for TV series. So far, I've watched -
1. Agents of Shield
2. GoT
3. Breaking Bad
4. Walking Dead
5. Ash vs Evil Dead
6. FRIENDS
7. HIMYM
8 American Crime Story
9. Flash
10. Arrow
11. Daredevil
12. Jessica Jones
13. How To Get Away With Murder
14. Narcos
15. Silicon Valley
16. Archer
17. BoJack Horseman
18. The Night Manager
19. Mr. Robot
20. Stranger Things
21. True Detective
22. Gotham
23. Death Note
24. Vikings
25. Rick and Morty
26. The Office (USA)
27. Luke Cage
28. Arrested Development
29. Sherlock
30. Preacher
31. Better Call Saul
32. Parks and Recreation
33. Black Sails
34. Community
Thanks in advance for the PMs with the suggestions

Pretty damn good selections

Although I dont watch tv much, we have the same taste. Check out American Gods.

Me Too...

Definitely introvertish, but can maintain a good conversation with other people. Since I am retired and single, I find many things to occupy my mind. I read a lot, and lately watching movies I can borrow (for free) from my public library system. Catching up on good movies from the last several years. To my surprise, I found "The Hunger Games" movies to be very compelling and interesting.

Of course, Literotica stories and threads make up another part of my private life.

And sometimes there is this:
introvert-problems-124.jpg

Thanks for the comments regarding my TV show collection

..... About the orgy.... Yes or no?

introvert here! i am sitting quietly alone crocheting! would love to have a fwb but i am to introverted to initiate a conversation much less anything else!

Back