Gallery of Shadowheart82

Nope

Something along the lines of this?

attachment.php
That's just...mouthwatering.

I'm having a one-track mind at the moment. It appears all I can draw is people kissing.

So this is what you get
attachment.php

It's still a work in progress - might as well fill in all the space, yes?
Wacom tablet and stylus (again)

Attachments

• kisses.jpg
    kisses.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm having a one-track mind at the moment. It appears all I can draw is people kissing.

So this is what you get
attachment.php

Nice work! But if you're working digitally, what does 'fill in all the space' even mean? Crop, expand, move things around, copy to new canvases...

So this is what you get
attachment.php

I like the kissing collage :)

So I'm dedicating this to THROBBS.
I kept it my style, but the content is definitely all you ;)

attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.

(and yes, the hair is awful, I know)

I quite like this .. like some of your others it's almost a little sci-fi .. you could elaborate with some other-world hair :)

So this is what you get
attachment.php

I like the one in the center the most...nice erotic feel to it. I don't like the color one at all though...their mouths look like they're...filled with blood? And kind of waxy...but maybe that's how it's supposed to look. What do I know?

I like the one in the center the most...nice erotic feel to it. I don't like the color one at all though...their mouths look like they're...filled with blood? And kind of waxy...but maybe that's how it's supposed to look. What do I know?

Maybe they're vampires? :D I think it's because of my attempt to make sure there was enough shading, and my colour was more red than necessary... maybe. Didn't want the teeth white, since that would look stupid unnatural
Not entirely sure what you mean by "waxy" though (=

I might get around to try and fix it, and maybe not. We'll see. Right now I'm trying my hand at a zombie :D

I have returned!
Dontcha hate when life gets in the way of drawing? So this isn't erotica - so if you're not interested, look away now... But it's too good to keep all to myself, if I have to say so myself (and I do, since no-one else is around to do it for me)
Felt like making a portrait for the first time in ages, so picked Till Lindemann from Rammstein.
attachment.php

Garbage on the sides is supposed to be his jacket. Was too lazy to remove it. So yes. This is indeed another work in progress

Attachments

• till.jpg
    till.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Nicely done! Might I suggest, however, taking the 'paper' color up a couple of steps? Or, if you want to get more complicated, do that only on the figure? The black work is very good, but gets lost because the base color is so dark.

Nicely done! Might I suggest, however, taking the 'paper' color up a couple of steps? Or, if you want to get more complicated, do that only on the figure? The black work is very good, but gets lost because the base color is so dark.

Thanks. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
I was messing about with it, and I felt it was a bit of a toss-up between the black being difficult to see, or the white being difficult. So I dropped it.
I'm already colouring the whole thing though, so it probably won't really be necessary to fiddle more with paper colour...
I might do it anyway, and keep a copy of the sketch as well as the coloured version.

Thanks. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
I was messing about with it, and I felt it was a bit of a toss-up between the black being difficult to see, or the white being difficult. So I dropped it.
I'm already colouring the whole thing though, so it probably won't really be necessary to fiddle more with paper colour...
I might do it anyway, and keep a copy of the sketch as well as the coloured version.

I forget that you tend to go with more color over all than I do... If you were to stick with a simpler color scheme, though, I don't think the white would be difficult to read if the paper tone came up a step or two. There are one or two spots where you might want to strengthen it, but over all I don't think it would be a problem.

Back