Flashing the pedicurist

Steveoom

Virgin
Joined
May 19, 2017
Posts
12
The other day I went to get a pedicure dressed in some basketball shorts and was wearing no under wear.
The shop was somewhat empty with 4 workers that day. I asked her to put me in a chair in the back and then I asked her for a magazine. She started pedicure and I started working my cock out the side of my shorts.
I held the magazine in a way that only she could see and not the rest of the store. She didn't seem like she was paying any attention to what I was doing and just kept talking to the others in Korean. I kept making noises like clearing my throat and whistling. I was getting kind of frustrated and I had a raging hard-on.
I took a $20 bill and held it under the magazine in one hand and my hard on in the other hand. I was hoping she would see the money and make her reach up and take it and when she did I would make her touch my cock.
No luck. No matter what noise I made she would not look up. I Finally went for broke and leaned over and told her to look up.
She said " I'm not going to watch you do that" I said "oh, you know what I'm doing?" She said "yes but I'm not going to look at it"
That kind of deflated me and I put my dick away and leaned my head back and enjoyed the rest of the massage. I now wonder what she was saying to the other girls in the shop.

I can't wait for my toenails to get Gnarly again so I can try another shop
 
No

Dude- that is not cool. These ladies did not consent to that, and you are a perpetrator. Aside from potential criminal consequences, consider how the poor woman feels. This is a perfectly acceptable kink between consenting adults. So, find a lady who you can pay and consents. Otherwise, knock it off.
 
All sounds a bit creepy to me and you are heading to be arrested or having her stab your cock with something sharp. Frankly you would deserve either or both outcomes.
 
Yeah, that takes exhibitionism to the level of stupid and desperate. The whole idea of exhibitionism is for people to be able to see if they happen to look. Not "hey here's 20 bucks now look at my penis damn it"....

Get some class dude. Just because it's what happens in porn vids doesn't mean it's what happens in real life.
 
Agree with the comments.

On a similar note though, many years ago before my wife had a complete attitude change, she was quite adventurous, she would take her panties off in a shop toilet then go to the shoe section, pick an old male assistant and select some shoes, when the assistant knelt in front of her as she sat trying on shoes she would make sure he had a view up her skirt, it never went any further but l would give her a good fucking after.
 
WOW. I didn't know the people in her were so easily offended. I apologize

I did read all 15 pages of forums before I posted and they were loaded with topics like, incest, daddy/daughter, sex on a bus, jacking off to unknowing people.

I know what I do is illegal but so is half the other stuff in here. Hell, there is even a forum title name flashers annonomus where ladies talk about flashing in public and all the comments praise them. I guess there is a double standard working there.

Is there one among you without sin?
 
WOW. I didn't know the people in her were so easily offended. I apologize

I did read all 15 pages of forums before I posted and they were loaded with topics like, incest, daddy/daughter, sex on a bus, jacking off to unknowing people.

I know what I do is illegal but so is half the other stuff in here. Hell, there is even a forum title name flashers annonomus where ladies talk about flashing in public and all the comments praise them. I guess there is a double standard working there.

Is there one among you without sin?

Some people just don't get it. Dude it's not about what's in our closet it's about subjecting unwilling people into your fantasies or fetishes. You are forcing yourself on others and that is not cool.
 
Last edited:
Agree with the comments.

On a similar note though, many years ago before my wife had a complete attitude change, she was quite adventurous, she would take her panties off in a shop toilet then go to the shoe section, pick an old male assistant and select some shoes, when the assistant knelt in front of her as she sat trying on shoes she would make sure he had a view up her skirt, it never went any further but l would give her a good fucking after.

Damn, when I read the headline, I was hoping this was from a woman and I had such high hopes! As far as shoe shopping, always been a fantasy of mine to take the wife shopping in a dress and no panties, maybe stockings too! Even suggested a story idea in that thread, which someone did write a hot story about! Mmmm Link to story below.


https://www.literotica.com/s/sundara
 
Last edited:
There definitely is a double standard, but that's life. Don't buy into the PC bullshit about gender equality meaning that the exact same standards have to exist for both sexes, because that's not how mainstream society views it. A woman flashes her breasts, and it's fun. A man flashes his dick and it's creepy. That's reality. Deal with it.

Don't go around flashing your dick at strangers. It's non-consensual
 
Dude- that is not cool. These ladies did not consent to that, and you are a perpetrator. Aside from potential criminal consequences, consider how the poor woman feels. This is a perfectly acceptable kink between consenting adults. So, find a lady who you can pay and consents. Otherwise, knock it off.
Thanks
 
Dude. It is not that we are so easily offended...It IS that what you did was Crude,Rude and Socially unacceptable!

Never confuse being an ASS with having CLASS!
 
Back
Top