Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
phone number please

The Mutt said:
All my life I've dreamed of seeing Raquel Welch's and Dolly Parton's nipples.
:rose:

From what I've heard of Dolly, she loves her 2 girls *grin* and probably would be pleased to give you a private showing Mutt...why don't ya just give her a call...

Hell, you've got a 50/50 chance...she'll either say, "...get lost you nut case!" or "...Sugar, you just bring that big old 6'5" body of yours over here right now and come see what Dolly has to show you ... *blink blink*" ;)

Gawd, she may even play some guitar for you...

The Mutt said:
All my life I've dreamed of seeing Raquel Welch's and Dolly Parton's nipples.
:rose:

Can't help you with Dolly's, but I do have some wet shirt and c-thrus of Raquels

raquelwelch5sp.jpg

raquelwelch079md.jpg

raquelwelch023je.jpg

raquelwelch039yb.jpg

Enjoy

namron711 said:
Look at the curve of Jennifer's waist and hip......Is that awesome or what!?!?!?!?!?!

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe her, we are so lucky that she blesses us with her posts.

namron711 said:
Look at the curve of Jennifer's waist and hip......Is that awesome or what!?!?!?!?!?!

She is more curvevaious than all the stars.....She is a star in my sky!

Jennifer Kaye said:
By inference, I implied that you already were. Your latest batch of pictures is helping, too. :)

At the sight of you (or for that matter even the thought of you) all the blood leaves my brain and goes to another area of my body. I suppose that is why I missed the inference. :rolleyes:

quelle surprise?

schaeff said:
She is just drop dead gorgeous. :devil:

Geez and I thought the big comment about this picture would be the different textures used on her belt *blink blink*

Welcome Schaeff :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
Geez and I thought the big comment about this picture would be the different textures used on her belt *blink blink*

Welcome Schaeff :cool:

Yeah, that's why I posted it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back