I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch!

Noodles with Balls with dripping sauce, Cum Flavored Salad Dressing, and Ass Play....sounds like lunch!

40 isn't old :) I've said it before: it's certain qualities that are attractive to me, be they in a man of 26 or 62.

And, yeah, sure. Why not? ;)

Heh, it's not the years, it's the mileage. Some days, I feel like I've rolled over my odometer.

And some days, I feel 22, and am as good as I ever was...

:D

40 isn't old :) I've said it before: it's certain qualities that are attractive to me, be they in a man of 26 or 62.

And, yeah, sure. Why not? ;)
Well I qualify for the latter (62). I think we have something to offer.

Time and talent maybe.

It's not age I find sexy....it's confidence, maturity, patience and a host of other things that tend to go along with it. And happy birthday :) I'll be 32 later this month.

this is very true....most of the time you can tell the age of a man by his actions online without even seeing him.... A lot not all tho...are all about themselves...which is ok at times.....But its nice when a man pays attention to your wants and desires too....mmmm...thats what makes the older men sexy....

this is very true....most of the time you can tell the age of a man by his actions online without even seeing him.... A lot not all tho...are all about themselves...which is ok at times.....But its nice when a man pays attention to your wants and desires too....mmmm...thats what makes the older men sexy....

I know that for me........it's not about me anymore (not sure it ever was).....I mean I love to cum. But it is so much nicer and really more exciting to be the one to please......provide her with pleasure........push her limits.......

The first woman I was with was far more mature than any girl my age.....she taught me a lot of things.......it just became who I was.......she taught me about my vulnerabilities.........I needed to recognize mine......before I could ever understand yours........

I know that for me........it's not about me anymore (not sure it ever was).....I mean I love to cum. But it is so much nicer and really more exciting to be the one to please......provide her with pleasure........push her limits.......

The first woman I was with was far more mature than any girl my age.....she taught me a lot of things.......it just became who I was.......she taught me about my vulnerabilities.........I needed to recognize mine......before I could ever understand yours........

Please....push my limits....:kiss:

Well what better thing to be good at than that Grace :p

I'm thinking being a really, really, really spectacular cook has perks too.... But I wouldn't change who I am if I could. There is some perverse remark perpetually on the tip of my tongue...I'm an unabashed smartass....but that's me :)

Hmmmmm.....now a woman who can rock my world in the bedroom AND can cook...........I would go back on my "never getting married again" vow if I can find her.........or at least rethink it VERY VERY hard :p

And the smart ass is one of the things I like about you Grace........makes you more down to earth.....please don't ever think about changing that :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back