OOC: Love and Duty

Jeremy return her kisses passionately while his hands roams her naked body, running across his breast, tickling his tits and moving over to her neck. He plays with her hair and cup her face lovingly.

He groans as his cock steadily gets harder. "Oh babe, get on top. Do you want to fuck that hard cock in your hand?"
 
Lisa looked up at him and smiled" mmmm yes baby..I want you so bad" she says. Lisa climbs on top of him and positions herself over his cock.Lisa then lowers herself down slowly moaning when most of Jeremy was inside of her and moved her hips in a circular motion wanting to get more..
 
Jeremy a smooth talker know exactly how to please a girl. He reach out for her breast and play with them as she rode him happily. He rubs at her tits and gets it red hard hard.

He sits up and gently licks it, releasing a low groan of pleasure. His cock is hard and deeply buried inside her wet pussy.
 
Lisa moaned in pleasure as Jeremy sucked on her breast as his cock was buried deep within her where it belonged.Lisa rode Jeremy slow and deep with determination gasping snd whimpering when he brushed against her special spots and loving the sounds coming from him..
 
Last edited:
Jeremy let Lisa ride him for quite awhile and he gently lift her off his lap, changing position. He places her on her back now, parting her legs wide. He is going to please her, serve her now.

He rubs at her clits, gently, stroking it while he finger fuck her pussy with the other hand. He leans forward and continue stimulating her clits with his tongue, licking her more and more.
 
Lisa moaned as jeremey moved between her legs and began to pleasure her. She layed back and relaxed as jeremey skillfully pleasured her pussy. She moaned "uhhh baby mmm! Don't stop.. "she whispered .

Lisa slowly ran her fingers through jeremy's hair as he feasted on her and trembled when his fingers brushed her gspot. She moaned loudly buckin against his fingers nearing her climax.She gripped the sheets letting out small whimpers of pleasure and whispering a few curses..
 
Jeremy planted his face at her wet pussy and he pushes his tongue deep into her love box. Her legs spread obscenely and lifted high in the air, so exposed to him. She was trembling again and again, climax after climax as he continue to serve her needs.
 
Lisa moaned loudly cumming for Jeremy and panting beneath his touch. She loved how he knew just what to do to make her feel special. She leaned down and kissed Jeremy with all she was worth and moaned feeling him caress her body..
 
Unfortunately, Jeremy's pager begins to beep....... He picks it up and quickly withdraw when he reads the short message. "I had to go now babe, I had something important to do."

He leans forward, kissing her goodbye and had a quick shower before hurrying off to work.

"Remember babe, don't tell Mark I am here. I love you" he slams the door and gone.
 
Lisa sat on her bed naked and brought her knees to her Chest and held them. She sometimes wished that he could put work off at times but knew it would knew it would never happen..

Lisa sighed and climbed off the bed wishing they could have went further.She headed to the shower and didn't know when the tears began to fall she didn't understand why she had agreed to do this but she was starting to get confused and upset..
 
Jeremy was a lover, smooth talker and woman pleaser. While Mark was a non negotiable tough guy. He loves to show his authority and it feels good.

Jeremy rush to Mark's office when he calls and he knows, his boss will rewards him handsomely if he pleased him.

"Great job Jeremy boy, I am fifty thousand dollar richer today and I love you to join me for some fun tonight. I am taking Lisa to Elite Club and I want you to join us. There are plenty of pretty girls waiting for you tonight"

*At 9 pm

The driver stops at Lisa's apartment and Mark was there to see her
 
Lisa opened the door for Mark wearing red lipstick and black liner she had on a nude colored lace halter and coral colored heels and her hair in a bun. She fake smiled and said "hey mark..". She sighed and finished her drink..
 
"Lets go Lisa, we are going to dinner and I had real plans for tonight. We are going on a double date. Have you seen before, someone fucking beside you?" he thinks it is a bright idea and laugh loudly at it.

Elite Club was such an expensive place for super rich people and Mark owns it. They are shown to one of the most exclusive room
 
Lisa looks around as mark has her hand in his. They are seated and Lisa wonders who the other couple is..

Lisa gasped when he mentioned live sex and asked if she's seen it . She said no she's never seen that and heard mark laugh loudly at it..
 
Mark was happy that night and he seems to be very chatty. He asks Lisa about her family whereabouts and if she had fall in love before. He teased her and promise to give her surprise later.

The door push open and Jeremy was there, joining them. "Boss, everything is in order" he says. Sitting next to Lisa he tease "Boss, you are marvelous. You win her heart so quickly."

Mark grin happily and ask for girls. "Send me the girls. Our brother needs company tonight"

The club managers quickly sent for the girls, eight of them for Jeremy to choose and he picks a very young black girl.
 
Lisa told him about her first time falling in love in middle school and laughed about making a complete fool of herself and explained her brother worked for government an her parents were never still and always traveling. She said She had two sister who died in a shooting at the mall and her ex moved..

She was in shock when she saw Jeremy walk in and her heart nearly dropped into her stomach.

She heard him joke and giggled about it thinking " Jeremy is so sarcastic"..

Lisa was shocked mark sent for "girls" Jeremy could pick like it was a police line up and was more surprised when he picked the smallest youngest looking girl there.

She just sat back and sipped her drink mark bought.
 
Mark whispers at Jeremy and they laugh out loud. "I didn't know you like black girls. You better be good or she will never get enough." he teased Jeremy.

"Black girls are always starving for sex, am I right babe?" he throw the question at the girl name Mira. She giggles and leads Jeremy's hands between her legs "Oh yes boss, it is already all wet inside"

Everyone is laughing and Jeremy crack more dirty jokes.....
 
Lisa gets a little pissed and then she excuses herself to the bathroom after downing her wine.She headed there and washed her face with cold water and redid her makeup and. Went into a stall trying not to cry .. After composing herself she headed back to the table with a fake smile and ate some of her meal..
 
The black girls already had her blouse lifted up and Jeremy was teasing her with his tongue, licking her nipples. Mark playfully grabs her other breast and obviously enjoy holding it in his palm.

"Blue eyes, you are getting me so horny. I just can't wait to see what is inside your pants" she spoke softly, reaching out at Jeremy's pants, gently rubbing between her legs.

Mark laugh when Lisa came in and he raise his arms for her. "See how happy they are? You have been keeping me waiting too long."
 
Lisa smiled and kissed him wanting to make him jealous " does that mean your ready to go"? she smiled.. She was starting to feel the effects of all that wine she leaned in and nibbled on his ear and whispered let's go back to your place mark" she said sitting on his lap..
 
"Oh no Lisa, we are not going back now. We are going to fuck her and we are going to watch them fucking. It is going to be more exciting like this, right?"
Mark kiss Lisa roughly and he is squeezing her ass. She was on his laps and he had develop a hard on almost immediately.

The black girl was a whore obviously and she rips off her top, exposing her upper body for everyone to see.
 
Lisa smiled kissing him but was pissed her plan fell through..She whispered right here in the restaurant mark? She whisphered are you sure? She ground against him and gasped feeling his hard on..
 
Mira stood up and strips off her clothes. She nakedly climb on top of Jeremy and kiss him. Instead of lowering herself on his lap, she stands on the sofa and press her pussy at his face.

Jeremy did not complaint and he obediently licks her, sucking her pussy and makes it wetter still. The girl is moaning and holding to his head, pressing him closer and begging for more

Mark was so eager to gets his share. He works fast on Lisa's buttons to free her breast.
 
Lisa gasped as mark eagerly and quickly unbuttoned her top.She saw how horny mark was by watching those too when It really upset her but she just let him do whatever not wanting to upset him..

She turned her body toward him..
 
Mark place Lisa on his lap, on his hard cock and it is growing mightily inside his pants. His arms around her waist and back when he is busy eating her breast deliciously. He sucks at her nipples, making it red and hard.

Mira was on the floor, kneeling in front of Jeremy busy sucking his cock. She has a lovely mouth, so wet and sexy taking him all the way. His cock disappeared deep inside her juicy mouth and the slurping sounds making it ever more kinky.

"Hey babe, lets show them that we are better. You are not going to loose to a little girl, are you?" Mark quote teasingly.
 
Back
Top