The Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Yet another disembodied voice enters the room; perhaps the mansion is haunted?*

"You'll never know until you try...you might end up enjoying it...."

Laughter at another voice, "Nosey bastards." he mutters before grinning,
Then louder, "I have actually tried it, it did not go quite as badly as the experiment with mint, but it wasn't overly pleasant either...

"Now Glad," she teased, "You're not completely thinking this through. Cold... followed by..." she drew in a breath as she felt his tongue on her finger, "heat. Where is your sense of adventure?"

She snickered at the voice of Fr33k, seemingly coming from everywhere and nowhere.
He blushes and smiles, "I might consider trying it, but no ice directly applied down there, we could play around with the contrast between cold and warm though if you wished." he says with a blush and smile.

He turns his attention back to the plate of food slightly embarrassed.

Laughter at another voice, "Nosey bastards." he mutters before grinning,
Then louder, "I have actually tried it, it did not go quite as badly as the experiment with mint, but it wasn't overly pleasant either...

She laughed, "But amusing for all that. Mint? tsk tsk. Pepermint or Wintermint is far more pleasurable. I promise you, no direct contact."

She laughed, "But amusing for all that. Mint? tsk tsk. Pepermint or Wintermint is far more pleasurable. I promise you, no direct contact."
yes, I think it was peppermint and it burns me like fire... very unpleasant. It desensatises me so I don't feel anything." he smiles.

But I do like some contrast between heat and cold, for example cool hands and a warm mouth." he says blushing more.

yes, I think it was peppermint and it burns me like fire... very unpleasant. It desensatises me so I don't feel anything." he smiles.

But I do like some contrast between heat and cold, for example cool hands and a warm mouth." he says blushing more.

"Now see, perhaps a peppermint lifesaver is called for." She offered as she broke a sweet roll into pieces and pop a bite into her mouth.

"Now see, perhaps a peppermint lifesaver is called for." She offered as she broke a sweet roll into pieces and pop a bite into her mouth.
Which is exactly what was used." he counters, "Lets just avoid the mint, I will experiment with cold, perhaps but no more mint, its just not fun for me."

He picks up the roll and takes a bite, "Wow, these are actually kind of good." he says. He smiles and runs an icing covered fingertip down the line of her neck, and leaned close to run his tongue over her skin, cleaning the treat from her skin.

Which is exactly what was used." he counters, "Lets just avoid the mint, I will experiment with cold, perhaps but no more mint, its just not fun for me."

He picks up the roll and takes a bite, "Wow, these are actually kind of good." he says. He smiles and runs an icing covered fingertip down the line of her neck, and leaned close to run his tongue over her skin, cleaning the treat from her skin.

Her interest in food was suddenly turning elsewhere as his tongue met her neck. Her eyes visually darkened.

"Are we eating or are you seducing, Elf?" She murmured close to his ear.

Her interest in food was suddenly turning elsewhere as his tongue met her neck. Her eyes visually darkened.

"Are we eating or are you seducing, Elf?" She murmured close to his ear.
"A little of both warrior..." he countered. "I could combine them, and eat you..." he says pondering, teasing her.

"A little of both warrior..." he countered. "I could combine them, and eat you..." he says pondering, teasing her.

A careless wave of her hand and the tray disappeared from the bed, reappearing somewhere, close by him on the floor. She reached for him, tugging him down with her as she slid down on the bed....

"We could combine a lot of things."

A careless wave of her hand and the tray disappeared from the bed, reappearing somewhere, close by him on the floor. She reached for him, tugging him down with her as she slid down on the bed....

"We could combine a lot of things."
He lay down with her, holding her to him. "Oh? what ever do you mean?" he whispers his lips near hears.

He lay down with her, holding her to him. "Oh? what ever do you mean?" he whispers his lips near hears.

Her lips hovered near his before sidetracking to the side of his neck, her teeth nipped lightly at his skin followed by a quick swipe of her tongue. Trailing small quick kisses down to his collarbone.

In the meanwhile her fingers deftly opened his shirt, brushing it back from his chest.

"I think," she murmured against his collarbone, " that perhaps a demonstration is in order."

Her hand, in the twinkling of a few seconds, held a small open tin. Leaning back from him, she dipped her fingertip into it and traced his collarbone with icing.

"Shall we see who is sweeter? The icing or you?"

Her lips hovered near his before sidetracking to the side of his neck, her teeth nipped lightly at his skin followed by a quick swipe of her tongue. Trailing small quick kisses down to his collarbone.

In the meanwhile her fingers deftly opened his shirt, brushing it back from his chest.

"I think," she murmured against his collarbone, " that perhaps a demonstration is in order."

Her hand, in the twinkling of a few seconds, held a small open tin. Leaning back from him, she dipped her fingertip into it and traced his collarbone with icing.

"Shall we see who is sweeter? The icing or you?"
He smirked, "Oh?" he seemed surprised but pleased. He grabbed the tin and swiped icing down her chest, right between her breasts. His tongue moved to lap it up, "Two can play at that game." he murmered his hands spaning her ribcage.

He smirked, "Oh?" he seemed surprised but pleased. He grabbed the tin and swiped icing down her chest, right between her breasts. His tongue moved to lap it up, "Two can play at that game." he murmered his hands spaning her ribcage.

She grinned, relaxing back against the pillows, giving him free access to her naked flesh.

"I was hoping you'd so say something of the sort."

She grinned, relaxing back against the pillows, giving him free access to her naked flesh.

"I was hoping you'd so say something of the sort."
He grinned, and began to trace icing over her breasts, his hands cupping their full weight, as his tongue began to lick the sugar off the breast, moving towards her nipple slowly but surely.

He grinned, and began to trace icing over her breasts, his hands cupping their full weight, as his tongue began to lick the sugar off the breast, moving towards her nipple slowly but surely.

Her fingers traced over his shoulders, digging into the flesh there as his tongue grew closer to her nipple. She could feel it growing tight and hard in anticipation.

Her fingers traced over his shoulders, digging into the flesh there as his tongue grew closer to her nipple. She could feel it growing tight and hard in anticipation.
he let the sugar trace over the nipple, licking his lips. "Mmmm, you taste so sweet." he murmers letting his tongue play over the tight peak.

he let the sugar trace over the nipple, licking his lips. "Mmmm, you taste so sweet." he murmers letting his tongue play over the tight peak.

"Not...any... sweeter than that tongue of yours, dear Elf." As his tongue laved over her nipple, her back bowed toward his mouth.

"Not...any... sweeter than that tongue of yours, dear Elf." As his tongue laved over her nipple, her back bowed toward his mouth.
He slides his tongue over the peak of her nipple, coiling and flicking. "You like what I do with it?" he murmers teasing her blowing warm air over the wet skin.

He slides his tongue over the peak of her nipple, coiling and flicking. "You like what I do with it?" he murmers teasing her blowing warm air over the wet skin.

He sent a gentle shiver over her as his warm breath blew over her damp skin. Her hands slid to his forearms, wrapping around the muscles she felt there. Her eyes, now a smokey green considered him.

"Aye. You have a very talented tongue, Glad." The hint of laughter in her voice was mingled with a growing passion for him.

He sent a gentle shiver over her as his warm breath blew over her damp skin. Her hands slid to his forearms, wrapping around the muscles she felt there. Her eyes, now a smokey green considered him.

"Aye. You have a very talented tongue, Glad." The hint of laughter in her voice was mingled with a growing passion for him.
He moans softly at the compliment, pulling the nipple into his mouth teasing it letting the edge of his teeth scrape over it."

"mmmmhmmmm?" he asks making a questioning noise suckling at her nipple, using his tongue to press it iagainst the roof of his mouth.

"Glad! Damn you!" Her tone a mingle of desire, laughter and a moan. As the sound he made vibrated against the nipple he was so sweetly torturing.

"Glad! Damn you!" Her tone a mingle of desire, laughter and a moan. As the sound he made vibrated against the nipple he was so sweetly torturing.
He smiled around her flesh. He set the edge of his teeth into her flesh, giving her that very slight edge of pain.

He smiled around her flesh. He set the edge of his teeth into her flesh, giving her that very slight edge of pain.

Sharply indrawn breath as he draws that sliver of pain forth, letting it mingle with the pleasure he gives. Such a fine delicious edge to dance along. It stings, it throbs. It fans the growing fire in the pit of my stomach.

"You know me far too well already, gladiator," she breathes on a soft moan of pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back