A Rebirth

A gooey, cream, delicious lickable puddle of cum? your cum? oh that'll have my mouth busy for hours...and days...or hours...naaa, probably days...yes, I think I could eat you for days...

You just need to keep in mind that my mouth will be busy too, I hope you can concentrate ;) well actually I don't care if you can...my tongue will be too busy enjoying your essence to care if you are enjoying mine :p

You just need to keep in mind that my mouth will be busy too, I hope you can concentrate ;) well actually I don't care if you can...my tongue will be too busy enjoying your essence to care if you are enjoying mine :p

*drooling from both sets of lips in anticipation*...

*drooling from both sets of lips in anticipation*...

Your pussy centimeters from wet lips, my tongue darting out to taste. It sweeps along your slit. One, two, four licks until my lips attack your clit as I pull you down. Sucking gently at first as one hand finds your breasts and the other teases your wet, warm opening. Teeth nibbling your clit before I suck forcefull, you bucking against me as you moan. I remove my finger as my tongue moves to your opening and I start to tongue fuck you. You begin to move against my tongue, your juices flowing freely as I moan against you.

Your pussy centimeters from wet lips, my tongue darting out to taste. It sweeps along your slit. One, two, four licks until my lips attack your clit as I pull you down. Sucking gently at first as one hand finds your breasts and the other teases your wet, warm opening. Teeth nibbling your clit before I suck forcefull, you bucking against me as you moan. I remove my finger as my tongue moves to your opening and I start to tongue fuck you. You begin to move against my tongue, your juices flowing freely as I moan against you.

Your pussy a breath away from mine smelling of your sweet & tasty scent...I lick my lips, then yours...I lap at you...taste you...lick you...flick my tongue along your slit...up...down...around...teasing your little nub...your clit...it's hard and peaking out of your dewy folds...calling to me...begging to be touched with the tip of my tongue...i answer the siren's call, lapping at the bud...rolling it with my tongue...teeth...stretching and sucking it away from your body...your thighs clamp around my head, holding me against you as I moan from the feel of your fingers and lips and tongue and teeth between my legs...

Your pussy a breath away from mine smelling of your sweet & tasty scent...I lick my lips, then yours...I lap at you...taste you...lick you...flick my tongue along your slit...up...down...around...teasing your little nub...your clit...it's hard and peaking out of your dewy folds...calling to me...begging to be touched with the tip of my tongue...i answer the siren's call, lapping at the bud...rolling it with my tongue...teeth...stretching and sucking it away from your body...your thighs clamp around my head, holding me against you as I moan from the feel of your fingers and lips and tongue and teeth between my legs...

Bucking against your mouth as my tongue explores your tight pussy. My moans sending vibrations through your core better than any vibrator you have ever known. I move my mouth back to your clit, two fingers enter your pussy as I begin to suck it like a cock. My mouth pulling your clit in as my tongue assaults it. You try to move away, the sensation too much but my arm holds you in place. Your pussy clenching my two fingers, I know you are close. Your body screaming for release as you lap at my pussy. I bite your clit, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough for you to feel the pleasure of the pain. My tongue igniting a bigger fire before I bite again, your juices flowing freely down my hand, I need my tongue there again. I abandon your clit and dive back in. Moaning against your pussy as you gush into my mouth; my fingers rubbing your clit as I try to satisfy my hunger for you as you cum hard.

Bucking against your mouth as my tongue explores your tight pussy. My moans sending vibrations through your core better than any vibrator you have ever known. I move my mouth back to your clit, two fingers enter your pussy as I begin to suck it like a cock. My mouth pulling your clit in as my tongue assaults it. You try to move away, the sensation too much but my arm holds you in place. Your pussy clenching my two fingers, I know you are close. Your body screaming for release as you lap at my pussy. I bite your clit, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough for you to feel the pleasure of the pain. My tongue igniting a bigger fire before I bite again, your juices flowing freely down my hand, I need my tongue there again. I abandon your clit and dive back in. Moaning against your pussy as you gush into my mouth; my fingers rubbing your clit as I try to satisfy my hunger for you as you cum hard.

I scream...I scream because I can't do anything else...you're too much pleasure and so nice a pain...your fingers send me crashing into orgasm, as well as your tongue, your teeth and your taste...my mouth clamps tight to your throbbing clit, sucking it hard...flicking my tongue around and around...I nibble on you...hold you open...spreading your legs with my hands...my fingers pull your lips apart, and then my tongue dives in...i indulge in you juices, my mouth slick with them...i lap at you, pushing you higher and closer to the edge, and just as your about to cum, i pull back...I smile and blow my hot breath across your wet pussy...making it tingle...making it ache for the touch of my lips...my tongue...my fingers...as you bounce, your body begging for release, i latch onto your clit with my lips and tongue as my fingers press into your core, finger fucking your juicy pussy until you scream too...

I scream...I scream because I can't do anything else...you're too much pleasure and so nice a pain...your fingers send me crashing into orgasm, as well as your tongue, your teeth and your taste...my mouth clamps tight to your throbbing clit, sucking it hard...flicking my tongue around and around...I nibble on you...hold you open...spreading your legs with my hands...my fingers pull your lips apart, and then my tongue dives in...i indulge in you juices, my mouth slick with them...i lap at you, pushing you higher and closer to the edge, and just as your about to cum, i pull back...I smile and blow my hot breath across your wet pussy...making it tingle...making it ache for the touch of my lips...my tongue...my fingers...as you bounce, your body begging for release, i latch onto your clit with my lips and tongue as my fingers press into your core, finger fucking your juicy pussy until you scream too...

Thrashing and screaming against your pussy as I cum hard; your juices still filling my mouth as I take in every drop. Unable to take much more, I push you away before bringing your mouth to mine. We exchange a passionate kiss, our juices mixing as our tongues dance, our hands roaming each other’s bodies as we moan and whither in ecstasy. Pulling my mouth from yours, I bite one nipple then the other. You arch against before I kiss you again. Wrapping my arms around you I hold you to me as our hearts race and our lips mate. Both of in a paradise unlike any we have known, content to recover until the hunger becomes too much and I need to plant myself between your legs again.

Thrashing and screaming against your pussy as I cum hard; your juices still filling my mouth as I take in every drop. Unable to take much more, I push you away before bringing your mouth to mine. We exchange a passionate kiss, our juices mixing as our tongues dance, our hands roaming each other’s bodies as we moan and whither in ecstasy. Pulling my mouth from yours, I bite one nipple then the other. You arch against before I kiss you again. Wrapping my arms around you I hold you to me as our hearts race and our lips mate. Both of in a paradise unlike any we have known, content to recover until the hunger becomes too much and I need to plant myself between your legs again.

And I'm spent...To be continued Wet Wednesday darlin'...:kiss:

...looks in , see's whats going on, mouths WOW...sits down and watches with a BIG ole Grin on my face...:D

Is masturbating allowed on your thread? ;)

After reading Posts # 1435-1438 and 1440, not only is masturbation allowed on this thread, I think that masturbation is unavoidable while reading this thread.
smiley-shocked003.gif

Wow you ladies do inspire a very good Masturbation Monday for me !

...looks in , see's whats going on, mouths WOW...sits down and watches with a BIG ole Grin on my face...:D

After reading Posts # 1435-1438 and 1440, not only is masturbation allowed on this thread, I think that masturbation is unavoidable while reading this thread.
smiley-shocked003.gif

Scurries back to my corner and begins reading....:eek:

I hope you gentlemen enjoyed tonight's festivities as much as Simone and I ;)

...Looks up RED in the face...wiggles a bit to try to hide the hard on.. :D:eek: um hi did ya say something :rolleyes::kiss:

Back