Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening!

I had 2 amazing nights in a row with my Daddy! I am going to be a lonely little girl tonight in my own bed, but I think Daddy needs a night off, as I tend to stay up past my bedtime when I am with him. *giggles*

Good evening!

I had 2 amazing nights in a row with my Daddy! I am going to be a lonely little girl tonight in my own bed, but I think Daddy needs a night off, as I tend to stay up past my bedtime when I am with him. *giggles*
Sure Daddy needs his rest from "playful little one"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Sure Daddy needs his rest from "playful little one"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hi Uncle Albert! I hope you have had a great day!
Daddy says that he slept well, which is good because this little girl is feeling extra playful !! I can't wait to see my Daddy tonight ;)

I want to Yahoo with a little Lit lady who enjoys daddy getting a wee bit rough with her. Any takers?

Hello to all of the daddys and little girls tonight. I love this thread and Cookie I just have to say that you are so very lucky I very much enjoy reading the posts between you and your Daddy. :) :rose:

Hello to all of the daddys and little girls tonight. I love this thread and Cookie I just have to say that you are so very lucky I very much enjoy reading the posts between you and your Daddy. :) :rose:

Thank you! My Daddy spoils his little girl rotten!! I loved cuddling on his lap this morning.:heart:

I love being good for you, Daddy...even if I get a little naughty sometimes ;) So sorry if there is candy in your bed from last night..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back