What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This...

...Combined with this...

... gives me far more an inkling of expected outcomes, here...

This is well and truly Daddy's show (felt somewhat odd saying that out of context), but suffice it to say, a well prepared bird only gets better with a good stuffing. *shrug*

The line between stuffing in food context and a slightly more forced approach to forcing something into another space is becoming thinner and thinner. :eek:

Sipping coffee.

Having a banana.

Watching the news.

Wondering why I've been up for an hour already on a SATURDAY.

*sighs*

Sipping coffee.

Having a banana.

Watching the news.

Wondering why I've been up for an hour already on a SATURDAY.

*sighs*

Back to bed! What time is it in Cali? It must be like half 6 now? You have, in fairness, taken caffeine so I imagine any attempt to go back to bed now would be somewhat difficult, no?

At least you've got tomorrow to sleep in? *shrug* :cool:

Back to bed! What time is it in Cali? It must be like half 6 now? You have, in fairness, taken caffeine so I imagine any attempt to go back to bed now would be somewhat difficult, no?

At least you've got tomorrow to sleep in? *shrug* :cool:

*grins*

Yes, it's 6:335 here. I lounged around in bed for over an hour and decided I might as well get up and try to get some writing done. In all fairness, you don't know me, but from the moment my eyes open, I want that cup of coffee. So for me to lounge over an hour without it, was saying something. *laughs* And tomorrow will probably fair no better. My body is attuned to rising early, I fear.

*grins*

Yes, it's 6:335 here. I lounged around in bed for over an hour and decided I might as well get up and try to get some writing done. In all fairness, you don't know me, but from the moment my eyes open, I want that cup of coffee. So for me to lounge over an hour without it, was saying something. *laughs* And tomorrow will probably fair no better. My body is attuned to rising early, I fear.

Once you pass that point of "Sigh, may as well get up" its hard to go back. :eek: I use to think getting up to a can of RedBull was a good start and prevented falling back asleep; it doesn't it just gives you a raising high and then a sorry crash right about the time you've showered, changed and are ready to hit the day running, also. :cool:

If that's what kicks you up, though, get that coffee down you. ;)

I use to have major internal conflicts when I woke up early on a Sunday. I get up early most days as I like to go for a run or a ride with the dogs, but when its Sunday I relax and so I'd lie there in bed and be like, "Alright, its time to go back to sleep and we ARE going back to sleep." To which my body would most stoically reply, "No, up we get, time to face the day!" usually the latter won over. It was a sore loss, Sunday's are for sleeping.

Oh, I can think of much more enjoyable things than sleeping for a Sunday. ;)

Well, sleeping with on a Sunday. ;)

To be fair, waking up beside someone on a Sunday does set the day for a whole bunch o' fun. :cool:

Your Saturday surely can't be taken up with such shenanigans though, Warrioress? Unless that banana before was a crazily hidden innuendo. ;)

.....Your Saturday surely can't be taken up with such shenanigans though, Warrioress? Unless that banana before was a crazily hidden innuendo. ;)

*laughs* My Saturday is much more mundane, sadly. Laundry, coffee and writing.

No, it was just a banana. *grins* I needed something to keep up my blood sugar until my body can tolerate eating.

*laughs* My Saturday is much more mundane, sadly. Laundry, coffee and writing.

No, it was just a banana. *grins* I needed something to keep up my blood sugar until my body can tolerate eating.

To be fair, mundanity has equally found me this Saturday. Its 3pm here, its just 'meh'. :cool: Eating soup and contemplating taking the dogs out early. I need to tidy also, but Lit, it just entraps me. I try to avoid it, I do.

Just a banana? Awh. One can hope for the best in the future. :eek:

I'm eating some breakfast, enjoying a cup of coffee and then it's off to work the snack shack at the kid's school.... a parent's duty is never done, even on the weekends.

With any luck after my trip to the gym I'll have a bit of time to do laundry and write... hmmm...write... what is that? I think I've nearly forgotten.

Got woken up by car alarm and now writing a story about a bowl of cherries. Sometimes life is weird.

Sipping coffee.

Reading PMs.

Trying to mentally figure out how to get Ash from one point to where I want her so I can finish this post for M13.

Trying not to let my creativity sidetrack me to something else that has been poking at me this morning. Damn him for putting it into my head.

Well, you asked him about it.

Shut up.

You know your fingers are itching to write it for him.

Not. Now.

But you're going to start it, aren't you.

*sighs* Yes. Dammit.

~ Silence ~

There are times I hate you.

Playing a game Rider introduced me to......gonna kill him!

( some puzzle and dragon thing...its so adictive.:eek:

Just finished up breakfast and sipping at coffee while fighting off the urge to blow off the gym since the planned hike was cancelled because of the rain over the last few days.

Also, working on a playlist for the man.

Trying...not...to...lose...my...mind...

also

Bouncing with ridiculous excitement! :D

I'm a mixed up pup this evening.

Just finished up breakfast and sipping at coffee while fighting off the urge to blow off the gym since the planned hike was cancelled because of the rain over the last few days.

Some of the best hiking is done in the rain. So long as you are prepared for it (proper clothing, boots and rain gear).

Like so many things in life, the trail is a completely different world in the rain than it is in the sun...

And like woman, one simply has to be willing to open one's eyes and brave the new world to see the beauty that lies within...

Wow. Now that I read that, it sounds like so much sappy shit... :rolleyes:

Some of the best hiking is done in the rain. So long as you are prepared for it (proper clothing, boots and rain gear).

Like so many things in life, the trail is a completely different world in the rain than it is in the sun...

And like woman, one simply has to be willing to open one's eyes and brave the new world to see the beauty that lies within...

Wow. Now that I read that, it sounds like so much sappy shit... :rolleyes:

*laughs* I would have been all for stomping around in the mud! It'd have been good training for the mud run I'm participating in, in April. However, my friend is the one who organizes our group and cancelled this month's trip.

I didn't blow off the gym and made sure to work out a little extra.

I can handle sappy ... I found it an interesting thought pattern commenting on hiking to appreciating a woman. ;)

Changing into fuzzy lounging pants and finally, yay! I found the words for M13 to finish up the post. I'll get right on that.

*laughs* I would have been all for stomping around in the mud! It'd have been good training for the mud run I'm participating in, in April. However, my friend is the one who organizes our group and cancelled this month's trip.

I didn't blow off the gym and made sure to work out a little extra.

I can handle sappy ... I found it an interesting thought pattern commenting on hiking to appreciating a woman. ;)

Hiking is often like loving a woman. There are the worn, more publicly visited trails that are still pleasurable. But her greatest treasures are found by those willing to take the extra steps and explore all she has to offer...

Wow. I am in a sappy mood for sure today...

Hiking is often like loving a woman. There are the worn, more publicly visited trails that are still pleasurable. But her greatest treasures are found by those willing to take the extra steps and explore all she has to offer...

Wow. I am in a sappy mood for sure today...

You are, but that was lovely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back