Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I like . . .
I’m a student and I guess a late bloomer, but I think I’m one of those women who knew from the very first time that they love to fuck. During this past year I’ve probably had sex with most of the guys I’ve gone out with, some experiences were better than others, but I don’t regret any of them.

IFCT. . .
I’ve been seeing this one guy that I really thought I liked at first, but by the third date and after having sex with him only once I realized he was a real A-hole. A bunch of us got together at a local sports bar to watch the big game and we had a blast. Everyone had been drinking and I was a little tipsy to say the least when I left with the A-hole. When we got back to my place, he wanted sex and I didn’t. Things got a bit loud and physical and before I could get my drunk ass coordinated enough to get away from him, he had me bent over, my panties pulled aside and was pushing himself inside me. He was very excited and I remember wincing when he put it in me thinking damn, this SOB is too big. Aside from him obviously thinking he could just take what he wanted, the upsetting part about this for me is that after a minute or so of him roughly sliding in and out it started to feel good and I could feel myself getting wet for him. I relaxed, stopped struggling and came with one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had . . . so far.
 
ICT my strong, older black lover thinks he is the one in control, but when he's kneeling between my open legs we both know the truth.
 
ICT I recently found out some things which are very upsetting. I don't know who to talk to or what to do really. I just for once want to be able to live in peace but looks like that won't be possible.
 
ICT I recently found out some things which are very upsetting. I don't know who to talk to or what to do really. I just for once want to be able to live in peace but looks like that won't be possible.

ICT I don't like reading things like this. :( I wish you luck.
 
Ict the best threads on ampics are the fake threads, especially reading all the post after the fake had been outed.

Ifct it still really pisses me off that people post pics of others without their permission and that they are encouraged by idiots.
 
ICT I haven't been a lit to post for a long time but browse through the forum occasionally. Today I just felt like posting though.

IFCT life is good and I'm happy.
 
ICT there is going to be a big argument tonight. I'm terrified and angry. I don't know what to do. I'm scared of the outcome.
 
ICT I haven't been a lit to post for a long time but browse through the forum occasionally. Today I just felt like posting though.

IFCT life is good and I'm happy.

Ict it is ao good to see you.
 
ICT depression is a bitch.
IACT last night I got less than four damn hours of sleep, because why not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top