Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT it's been a week since I heard from him. The insecure side of me wonders what I did wrong to make him mad at me. The adult side of me hopes he's ok and knows he will tell me in his own time

IACT all I want to do is call him and ask what is going on, but I can't.

IFCT I needed more time on my mini vacation away from "real life" of being a mom and housewife and daily worries. Coming back I'm stressed as hell and I shouldn't be.

ICT it's been a week since I heard from him. The insecure side of me wonders what I did wrong to make him mad at me. The adult side of me hopes he's ok and knows he will tell me in his own time

IACT all I want to do is call him and ask what is going on, but I can't.

IFCT I needed more time on my mini vacation away from "real life" of being a mom and housewife and daily worries. Coming back I'm stressed as hell and I shouldn't be.

Hope things get better and you aren't so stressed *hugs*

ICT that I am actually annoyed with my ex or more specifically his new woman. The kids told me she wants them to call her "Mom".

ICT that I am actually annoyed with my ex or more specifically his new woman. The kids told me she wants them to call her "Mom".

Your ex needs to stand up to her and sort that out. It shouldn't be up to your kids.

ICT the sound of rain my mind goes into full sexual fantasy mode.
IFCT I have no idea why this is.
IACT Some of my very best erotic writing was done while it was raining outside.

I have a 1-hour audio clip of a rain shower. I put it on repeat play and use it as white-noise to help me sleep. I will gladly share it with you.

You could use it for other purposes. ;) Just trying to assist another writer. :devil:

With the way its been raining here in KY you must be getting a hell of a lot of writing in....... :D

ICT I probably 'sample' nearly a full serving of ice cream while I'm making it. It is, of course, a sacrifice for the greater good ;)

ICT I'm so messed up I probably need therapy.
IFCT living in a marriage without intimacy messes you up.
ICT my bio here should read "run & don't turn back"

ICT I'm so messed up I probably need therapy.
IFCT living in a marriage without intimacy messes you up.
ICT my bio here should read "run & don't turn back"

ICT I know exactly what you mean regarding marriage without intimacy & I agree whole-heartedly.

ICT I want to have my cake and eat it too....well, its more like I want to sample a few different cakes before i have to settle on the one I know i want

Sample away my friend I must confess that I had a chance to do some sampling quite a bit simpler before I married the one I wanted and it was worth it

being engaged should mean my sampling days are over, theres just a couple of old chat friends, one or two from this site, who ive "known" longer than ive known my fiance and i just wish i could pounce each of them at least once before settling down

What's the harm maybe it's quick counts here and there your heart is with your fiance you could even think about him what about him

ICT I don't really like accepting things from others as I feel like I owe them

ICT I don't feel this way at all towards my in laws, particularly my father in law

ICT I love that my husband is so much like his dad.

L:rose:

ICT I had a rough day at work.

IACT a pm made me sad.

IFCT I am watching Food Network right now while I am typing this. :p

ICT I had a rough day today . . . for no apparent reason.

I have always been an even keel kind of guy. I've never been the emotional type, so I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I was just sitting in my office when all the negative shit in my life, all my emotional baggage and all my fears came crashing down on me. I eventually got everything back in Pandora's Box and wrapped it up tight, which of course means I didn't actually solve anything, just suppressed it like I have forever. Someday, I'm not going to be able to get everything back in the box and its going to be messy. Or not . . . maybe I'll just get old and die in quiet desperation, which is probably the saddest outcome.

Anyway, I went to the gym and moved lots of iron and felt better.

ICT much like everyone else, I've been stressed out lately.

IACT I have made one of the biggest decisions of my career and now I'm less than 3 weeks from it being time to put up or shut up.

IFCT after 22 years, I'm leaving my support system behind.

IAFCT part of me just wants this to be over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back