Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rut roh. Looks like we got some issues in this here community. I'm not liking this at all, boss. Sounds like evil in our midst.

OK, I can't believe the drama this thread has created. Can't a guy just have a social thread where his friends come to say hi and "play" a little without making it painful to deal with? I just walked off of a trade show floor to come out to the truck and type some sort of explanation to stop the IM's and drama from getting any worse.

Has anyone seen the movie Sean of the Dead? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Of_The_Dead

How about The Walking Dead tv series? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

Perhaps you've read the books, The Zombie Survival Guide or World War Z by Max Brooks? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

Think those kinds of zombies. Slow. Non-thinking. Unable to use tools. No special powers other than their voracious appetite and overwhelming numbers. Society has broken down. Government, order, law...all are meaningless concepts in the "world" in which this thread takes place. No Vampires. Forget what you've seen in Twilight. Harry Potter is just a series of books and movies here.

The "concept" of this thread...if you can call it that, is simply to be similar to other types of threads. You can drop by, say hi if you want, take figurative pot shots at the undead, make Monty Python jokes, and express your undying admiration for others in the "bunker".

This is a social thread similar to Serene and Spicy's Slumber Party. Except here, we don't model our lingerie or make the boys wait outside. Here, our "play" involves defense, foraging, rebuilding, making plans, and doing all the things you might do in a post apocalyptic society if you survived the super virus/H-Bomb/EMP blast/rise of the dead and wanted to rebuild your society amongst the ruins with like minded survivors.

It's not high literature. It's not even good literature. It's not meant to be a role playing thread although I've been just as guilty as turning it into one and I've allowed a certain amount of leeway with people trying to "change the rules" of this "world". Perhaps, I should explain it again.

Those posting, dropping by to say hi to their friend Dave, or simply interested in killing a few imaginary NO-LONGER-HUMAN zombies, should do so. Let's have fun.

This isn't free-love San Francisco during 1967's Summer of Love. This is blood, gore, killing, destruction, and violent defense of one's friends and home. After, if we're lucky, we can all love each other and live in peace. This is the survivors of a zombie holocaust banding together for mutual protection and comfort. Heads of the undead will be turned to red mist by large caliber bullets, their bodies burned by flame throwers spitting napalm, and their remains ground into the dirt beneath the treads of a tank so that they can be mulched to fertilize the ground that will spawn new growth of vegetables to sustain us. When things are quiet, we'll do the living, laughing, and loving.

Adding characters/mutations/species of creatures, changing things to suit your ideas, or drastically re-writing the rules of the physics/chemistry/biology of this "world" kinda changes everything doesn't it? I doubt that The Walking Dead tv series would be very interesting if in the middle of the story line, a werewolf appeared and started howling at the moon and eating the people sheltering at the second season's farm.

Can't we all just get along?

Without naming names, I'll put it to you this way: E Z Boy was "killed" at my request. And Dear Lady, I like you immensely, but why would you "rescue" zombie strippers? I was trying to save them with the "plot twist" that has been planned from the beginning. I never envisioned this as a free speech free-for-all with changes every day to how things "work". It's quite simple in my mind. There's humans who are afraid for their lives and tired. There's zombies that want to eat us. And there's Mickey. He really thinks he's a dragon.

Geez, I can't believe I walked off of a trade show floor to write a post on Literotica since this would have taken forever on my phone.

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation with a new explanation
People in motion people in motion

For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco

If you come to San Francisco

:p VIVA FREE SPEECH AND LOVE

*Som sighs, heading out. He steps over the exploded head body of Ez, collaring the zombies, pulling them with him as he marches back inside.* Damn CG, you are a pervert. Theres a river of cum down both legs. Necrophilia is so wrongh. At least these two aren't too beat up or rotting yet.

So mickey is a flyboy who drops napalm here, and has a bit of psych issues? I like it. xD ooo speaking of which... Think he could find a chopper n enough ammo / fuel to make it worth it? Also no one touch the shine yet unless you like yer alcohol rough n dirty. needs aging.

OK, I can't believe the drama this thread has created. Can't a guy just have a social thread where his friends come to say hi and "play" a little without making it painful to deal with? I just walked off of a trade show floor to come out to the truck and type some sort of explanation to stop the IM's and drama from getting any worse.

Has anyone seen the movie Sean of the Dead? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Of_The_Dead

How about The Walking Dead tv series? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

Perhaps you've read the books, The Zombie Survival Guide or World War Z by Max Brooks? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

Think those kinds of zombies. Slow. Non-thinking. Unable to use tools. No special powers other than their voracious appetite and overwhelming numbers. Society has broken down. Government, order, law...all are meaningless concepts in the "world" in which this thread takes place. No Vampires. Forget what you've seen in Twilight. Harry Potter is just a series of books and movies here.

The "concept" of this thread...if you can call it that, is simply to be similar to other types of threads. You can drop by, say hi if you want, take figurative pot shots at the undead, make Monty Python jokes, and express your undying admiration for others in the "bunker".

This is a social thread similar to Serene and Spicy's Slumber Party. Except here, we don't model our lingerie or make the boys wait outside. Here, our "play" involves defense, foraging, rebuilding, making plans, and doing all the things you might do in a post apocalyptic society if you survived the super virus/H-Bomb/EMP blast/rise of the dead and wanted to rebuild your society amongst the ruins with like minded survivors.

It's not high literature. It's not even good literature. It's not meant to be a role playing thread although I've been just as guilty as turning it into one and I've allowed a certain amount of leeway with people trying to "change the rules" of this "world". Perhaps, I should explain it again.

Those posting, dropping by to say hi to their friend Dave, or simply interested in killing a few imaginary NO-LONGER-HUMAN zombies, should do so. Let's have fun.

This isn't free-love San Francisco during 1967's Summer of Love. This is blood, gore, killing, destruction, and violent defense of one's friends and home. After, if we're lucky, we can all love each other and live in peace. This is the survivors of a zombie holocaust banding together for mutual protection and comfort. Heads of the undead will be turned to red mist by large caliber bullets, their bodies burned by flame throwers spitting napalm, and their remains ground into the dirt beneath the treads of a tank so that they can be mulched to fertilize the ground that will spawn new growth of vegetables to sustain us. When things are quiet, we'll do the living, laughing, and loving.

Adding characters/mutations/species of creatures, changing things to suit your ideas, or drastically re-writing the rules of the physics/chemistry/biology of this "world" kinda changes everything doesn't it? I doubt that The Walking Dead tv series would be very interesting if in the middle of the story line, a werewolf appeared and started howling at the moon and eating the people sheltering at the second season's farm.

Can't we all just get along?

Without naming names, I'll put it to you this way: E Z Boy was "killed" at my request. And Dear Lady, I like you immensely, but why would you "rescue" zombie strippers? I was trying to save them with the "plot twist" that has been planned from the beginning. I never envisioned this as a free speech free-for-all with changes every day to how things "work". It's quite simple in my mind. There's humans who are afraid for their lives and tired. There's zombies that want to eat us. And there's Mickey. He really thinks he's a dragon.

Geez, I can't believe I walked off of a trade show floor to write a post on Literotica since this would have taken forever on my phone.

Wrong, but never mind .

Tom_Moore_Marty_Pearl.jpg

CG, I got out the bourbon for you. Take a seat and shake off the day. :kiss:

*takes DA's hand*
Come with me, I have something to show you... :)

We interrupt this odd posting day to show you what Size had to show me....
(Yes I was nervous at first too, but it was a really good surprise!)

We found Norm from Yankee Workshop and This Old House!!!!!

random_orbit_sander_01.jpg

His work crafting abilities kept him safe from zombie. To say his talents will improve the look and feel of the bunker, is an understatement.

Then the girls and I took the bikes out while the coast was clear for a ride around the compound.

topless_bikes.jpg

Got to work on our cardio if the menz aren't keeping us busy.

Then we found CG and took him for a sauna break. I'm sure he's still hurting from that little nik in his leg.

nude_party_guys_girls.jpg

Maybe group back rubs later?

Who says zombie killing is all blood, guts and gore!

We interrupt this odd posting day to show you what Size had to show me....
(Yes I was nervous at first too, but it was a really good surprise!)

We found Norm from Yankee Workshop and This Old House!!!!!

random_orbit_sander_01.jpg

His work crafting abilities kept him safe from zombie. To say his talents will improve the look and feel of the bunker, is an understatement.

LOVE NORM!!!!

*Som cocks his head walking through the compound. Something about mad ponies and murals...He notices a door partially opened. He knocks softly* Everything ok in there? *He hears a response but isnt totally sure what. Curious as a cat, he has to peek in. He grins at seeing the ever naked Whip. Hes so very very tempted to do more, but just watches, making sure all is okay, and seeing what the heck ponies has to do with anything.*

* mumbles something about paintbrushes and curls up, skin all pricky from the cold*

Get the razorwire out of the way....

*Som steps in a bit further, seeing her shiver a bit. What with the comment about razorwire and paintbrushes he wonders if its a nightmare. He knows hed hate trying to get away from something with only a paint brush in hand with razorwire in front of you while having to handle tempermental ponies. So he sits on the bed next to her, a big, warm, gentle hand slowly shaking her by the shoulder.* Wake up beautiful, its just a nightmare...

*Som steps in a bit further, seeing her shiver a bit. What with the comment about razorwire and paintbrushes he wonders if its a nightmare. He knows hed hate trying to get away from something with only a paint brush in hand with razorwire in front of you while having to handle tempermental ponies. So he sits on the bed next to her, a big, warm, gentle hand slowly shaking her by the shoulder.* Wake up beautiful, its just a nightmare...
* groans and sleepily cuddles closer to him for the warmth*

Huh? What're you talaking about?

*wraps arms about her, swinging his legs up onto the bed, noty one to turn down a good thing. Hes on guard a lil though in case she fully wakes up and decides he really shouldn't be there.* you were asleep... ponies, murals, paint brushes and razorwire, with some shivering... Heard it as i was headed to my room. I saw ya door open a hint so I came to see what was going on. Ypou ok?

*wraps arms about her, swinging his legs up onto the bed, noty one to turn down a good thing. Hes on guard a lil though in case she fully wakes up and decides he really shouldn't be there.* you were asleep... ponies, murals, paint brushes and razorwire, with some shivering... Heard it as i was headed to my room. I saw ya door open a hint so I came to see what was going on. Ypou ok?
*sighs and relaxes more into his arms*

mmhmmm, I'm fine. Tired, and I'll be hellish stiff tomorrow, but fine.

Hehehe. Sounds like you need something to stretch your muscles and a good massage. Sitting hunched over in a tank for a day leads to the nonfun kinks.* *His hands begin slowly massaging her sides, her arms, working his way up, knowing it'll help warm and relax her muscles*

Hehehe. Sounds like you need something to stretch your muscles and a good massage. Sitting hunched over in a tank for a day leads to the nonfun kinks.* *His hands begin slowly massaging her sides, her arms, working his way up, knowing it'll help warm and relax her muscles*
* groans happily and stretches out to let him work some very sore back muscles*
mmmmmmmm yeah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back