Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Ava released the hold on his neck, flicking her tongue over it. Her tongue ran up his neck to his ear as she whispered to him, “What do you want dear? You want me to fuck that sweet ass of yours or do you want me to fuck that hard cock of yours. One or the other will get used tonight, but not both of them. So which shall it be?”

Ava flicked over his tongue, nipping at it while he made up his mind which was going to get attention tonight, which one he was going to have to beg for and which one would act to think she could be using it instead.

Her free hand moved down the side of his body. Fingertips feeling every muscle tighten with his thoughts, the images that probably bounced around in his head. Her other hand released her grip but ran her nails over his scalp. Her fingers ran down his hips before she gripped it and pressed herself into his ass again; leaving her wetness over his ass as she slid her mound up over the round firmness of it.

Her fingers released their grip of his hip, slipping between him and the bed while her other hand slowly slid down the back of his hair. Her fingers wrapped solidly around his cock, squeezing it just slightly, “Oh I think they both want to be used dear, don’t they?” As her fingers slid over the length of him her hand gripped his shoulder and her hips pressed her mound against his ass again.

Pressing her body along his back she leaned into his ear and whispered to him, “Convince me you want this my pet.”
 
Gary heard Ava's words well enough, but his mind was thoroughly distracted. He was distracted by her hands tracing over his muscles, teasing over his skin, and one of them finally closed around his cock, squeezing it, the other moving to his shoulder, pulling him to her as her hips ground against him.

The feel of her wet pussy pressing to his ass, even grinding against him, had his head spinning. He tried to focus on her words, tried to vocalize an answer for her, but he found himself incapable of any conscious thought short of her behind him, teasing him, coaxing the responses from his body.

With a firm shake of his head, Gary forced his mind to focus. His body was writhing with what Ava was doing, fucking his cock into her hand, while bucking back against her hips. He was in essence doing what she said, proving that he wanted both of what she offered, yet he had to pick. His bottom lip came between his teeth, and he closed his teeth upon it as he prepared himself to say what he'd never said before.

"I want!...I!...take me mistress!" He said at last, practically screaming shamelessly his desire. "Take me mistress! Please, please use me! Take me! Fuck me hard like I fucked you!"

Gary had been taken from behind many times to be sure, but none of them were by his choice, and several were without his permission. If Ava did as he pleaded, this would be the first time he'd ever asked for it, and possibly the first time he'd like it.
 
Ava couldn’t help but smile over his screams for her to take his ass. Her hand stroked over his cock one more time as her body slid up, pressing her mound into him. Not a word came from her as she slowly slid back down his back, brushing her lips along his scars. Her hand released his hard shaft and slid back around to join her other one that was caressing lightly over his back and sides.

Ava was enjoying this moment, listening to his groans and whimpers as his body burned with need. Her hands brushed over his ass before her fingers dug into the flesh on his hips and pulled his ass up into the air. She dipped behind him running her tongue over his balls before lightly blowing air on them. Once again her tongue flicked over the skin on the underside of his balls before her warm breath blew over them.

Ava was still going to take her time. She wanted Gary to know exactly what she did to those that pleased her. He would see that his life would her would be different than anything he had ever experienced before. She wasn’t going to beat him, not like his previous owners did. She was, however, going to show him that not all pain is a bad thing.

She gripped the cheeks of his ass and pulled them apart just enough for her tongue to dip down and flick over that puckered hole again. Running her tongue around the edge of skin before pressing the tip into his ass; wiggling it lightly before pulling it back out to run around the hole again. One hand slid down his ass while the other hand continued to grip the firm flesh. Her index finger flicked lightly over the hole while her tongue flicked right along with it. Moving just the tip around the puckered skin she wanted to have him begging for more with each of her movements.

Her tongue lapped over that hole and her finger before she began to push the tip into his ass. She didn’t push much in, not even to the first knuckle, just a tease of sorts. Her tongue ran around his entrance before her finger slipped in a bit further. She could feel the hum of his body, the shiver that ran through him and she could even tell he desperately wanted to drive back onto her finger. But she only slowly slipped the finger inside of him. Her tongue swirled around where her finger was invading his ass before she did two things at once, while gripping his ass cheek, she moved up and her teeth set into the flesh of the other one just as she drove her finger the rest of the way into him.

Ava’s tongue flicked and swirled on the skin between her teeth and she even tightened down a bit more on that flesh before finally releasing it with a kiss. “Is this want you wanted my pet or did you want more?” Slipping her finger slowly from him not even giving him time to be able to make a sound; much less put words together. Her hand released his ass cheek, reaching over to some of the items she pulled out to play with. Her finger reached the tip of his opening, her tongue nipped his ass just as she added lube to her finger before slowly slipping it back into his ass.

It would do her no good to have a pet with a sore ass as she is rather enjoying playing with it. As her finger pressed the rest of the way into him she sighed softly feeling his muscles rippling inside of him. Slowly sliding back out she made sore more lube was added before she drove her finger into him in one push, “Does my pet want more than this?” Slipping the finger slowly from him before driving it back into his ass again, “Does he want something bigger spreading his ass?” Slipping her finger from him again, she lubed up another and began to push the tip of it into his ass with her first one. Taking it slow, but spreading his hole around her fingers, “Does my pet want me to make this ass all mine?”

Ava was rather talented with one hand. She had learned to get what she needed ready with one hand while playing with her pet with the other. Never once was there a pause unless she wanted it there. Her warm breath blew lightly over his ass while her fingers began to slip from him, only to slide back in nice and slow. She wanted his ass nice and ready for her.

While her fingers played in his ass, sliding slowly in and out of him she slipped a small blue vibe, not even 4 inches long into her hand. As her fingers slipped from him, she switched them easily around the vibe before slipping that inside of his ass instead. Ava knew not to use anything that wasn’t lube very well. She was not into THAT kind of pain and refused to hurt her pets in that way. Those times damage more than just the body.

Ava was pushing that vibe in and out of Gary’s ass, listening to every small sound she pulled from him and loving it! She had another vibe just slightly bigger than the one that was steadily fucking his ass, that was going to be used next and then , then she was going to get some use out of her strap-on which was specially designed for her. It was 7 inches long, not but an inch, maybe an inch and a half round and it was fitted with a vibrating bullet targeting her clit and another that targeted his balls when she was deep inside his ass. Ava began to wonder if Gary had ever had a hard orgasm with no one touching his cock before.
 
By this time, Gary's eyes were firmly closed, closed so tight that there were almost tears forming. He hardly cared though. His entire being was tightened in response to everything he was feeling. His ass was lifted, both by himself, and then her, presented and ready for her.

Gary could feel Ava's motions as she bent over behind him, but even he wasn't prepared for her tongue flicking over his balls. He quivered noticeably at that, then shivered at the cool breath, shook again as her tongue returned, and finally moaned at her warm breath. If his body was in fact clay, then Ava was certainly the sculptor here. His every response seemed to be desired by her, caused by her, milked from his body, and likely enjoyed.

As Ava's hands pulled his cheeks apart, Gary wiggled his ass only slightly, expressing what he hoped she would convey as his desire for her to continue. When her tongue flicked against his puckered ass once more, his entire being shook, his hands balling into fists as his toes curled. His cock was long since hard from her ministrations, and even he had to doubt how long his control could hold out. For in truth, there could be no control for this. If she wanted him to cum, he would cum, whether he fought it or not.

Loud and continuous groans came from Gary as he felt first her sinfully skilled tongue tease at his ass, rimming around him, sending shivers through the full of his body, before finally dipping just the tip within him, causing more moans. His breath was already ragged, and his throat would be dry when they concluded, but that was the farthest thing from his mind at this moment.

Gary's body was truly open to everything that was being done to it. Whether or not Ava knew it, Gary had been taken many times before, and it was only his pleasure that was keeping that right ring of flesh so tight. The tip of her finger was only a tease, even if it was the first true pleasurable penetration he'd had. It was truly a tease when it didn't even press fully within him, not right away anyway. In fact, he found himself struggling with the urge to plunge backwards, impaling his needy ass on the finger that tormented it so.

Gary cried out shamelessly as he felt the dual sensations, the brief and small bit of pain that was Ava's teeth on his ass, and the pleasure that was her finger plunged within the ass that needed it so. His hips were already writhing to her hand, begging for her to thrust within him. In the back of his mind, Gary heard Ava speak. He heard her words, but his answer came immediately, even as her finger withdrew slowly, before driving into him once more. "More! More! Please mistress more!" His cries were shameless in their volume and need.

Without hesitation, Gary clenched his ass around the invading finger, grasping it as tightly as he could as it withdrew time and again. He would then plunge himself backwards when he felt the briefest indication that she would thrust it back into him. He cared not for any punishment he might incur for this participation, his mind was all-consumed with the pleasure he was feeling.

Ava's words again sounded in the room, and Gary only just comprehended them. He was focused on what was now 2 fingers within him, taking him slowly, far slower than he desired just then. He may have been a wanton sex slave that craved only anal for his reactions, but he cared nothing of any perceptions about him. He knew what he wanted, and that was enough for him.

Gary felt the change of what was toying at him immediately when the switch happened. He found himself craving it that much more, namely because of the shape. The phallus would slide easily into his ass, letting her take him faster and harder, and that was what he wanted.

It was only after he felt the new object sliding in and out of his ass that Gary comprehended the full of Ava's previous words. He was driving his ass back to meet the toy she teased him with, yet he still managed to speak once more.

"I...god mistress...use me...please use me...make my...my ass yours...please fuck me...fuck me...strap on...please..." If there was any shame still in Gary about what he might say or what might happen that night, it was surely gone with those words. Whether or not she did as he asked was almost irrelevant to him just then, as long as she continued to fuck his ass with...anything!
 
Ava slowly slide the smaller vibe in and out of Gary’s ass for a bit longer before her free hand moved to grab the larger vibe getting it ready to take its place. Smiling as he begged and pleaded with her to take his ass and make it hers. As she slipped the smaller vibe from his ass she swapped it out with the larger one, slipping it slowly inside of his ass. Moving it ever so slowly into his ass; listening to his groans and whimpers before having all but an inch inside of him before slamming it the rest of the way.

“Mmmmm, I think I will take your ass my pet, just as I will take every other inch of your body and make it mine!” Ava slid the vibe from Gary’s ass before slipping it back into him, grinding it deep inside of him even as her free hand begins to move and connect the straps around her. Making sure her strap-on was securely in place and the remote that controlled the vibrating bullets was in its place on her hip.

Slipping the vibrator from him, Ava’s hand slid over Gary’s ass as she made sure his ass was still nice and lubed up. Positioning the phallus against his puckered hole, she began slipping just the tip inside of his ass, her nails gripping his ass cheeks and spreading them apart. Slowly slipping deeper into his ass Ava wanted to make sure he was enjoying every inch that slid into his ass. His moans and his grunts were making her slide even deeper into him; wanting so badly to drive the rest of the length into his ass, but at the same time not wishing to hurt him.

Ava pushed even deeper before she paused again, almost burying the 7 inches into his ass. Her fingers massaged over his ass cheeks before running up his back and tracing the scars lightly, “How does it feel my pet? Do you like having my hard shaft spreading your ass open?” Before Gary could say anything she pushed the last few inches deep inside of his ass. Her fingers running over his back before slipping down to his ass cheeks once again; one hand slipping to the remote on her side as her other hand grips his ass tightly.

Ava turns on the vibrating bullets, grinding into Gary’s ass as the sparks shot through her clit. Her moans slip from her lips just as her hands slide up and grip his hips, “My pet ready for this? Ready for me to claim that ass along with the rest of you my dear?”
 
Gary's ass writhed freely to and fro, matching the pace of the phallus in his ass. His mind was lost, all consumed in the feelings coursing though his body. He quivered anew when he felt the tip of the larger one take the place of the smaller one. In his mind, he knew what she was doing, and he greatly appreciated why she was doing it. It was true he'd been taken many times before, but it had been a fair bit of time since then, so his ass could definitely use the practice.

The teasing twists of the larger vibe in his ass had Gary whimpering softly, and the hard and full thrusts within him elicited the sharp gasps and loud moans. “Mmmmm, I think I will take your ass my pet, just as I will take every other inch of your body and make it mine!”

This time, Ava's words cut right through to Gary's mind, namely because it was what he so desperately wanted. "Yes...yes!...Please mistress yes!" He cried loudly, still thrusting and presenting his ass towards her, aching for her to do as she said, and what he so desperately wanted just then.

In the back of his mind, Gary felt Ava positioning herself behind him, he was focused on the vibe that was still in his ass, but as it slipped free, and he felt her hand slide over his ass, he found himself anticipating what was coming. As before, the first touch of the dildo against his ass had him quaking noticeably.

With a lip that was quivering, Gary forced himself to remain still, even as her hands parted his cheeks, and she started to press into him, moving slowly that first time. The hardest thing for him to do just then, was keep still. He wanted desperately to thrust backwards, impaling himself on the strapon that he knew he was taking.

The fingers that massaged Gary's ass, before tracing up his back forced his mind back to the present he knew what was coming as she paused, even before she spoke “How does it feel my pet? Do you like having my hard shaft spreading your ass open?” Gary opened his mouth to reply, but the thrust of her hips driving the last of that cock into him silenced any words that might have come. He moaned like a whore when he felt that, knowing was only moments away.

The sudden vibrations shooting through Gary's balls almost had him cumming on the spot. His cry of pleasure lifted into the air at that. He felt the hands sliding to his hips, and somewhere, he found the strength to force his arms beneath him. With elbows that quaked, Gary forced himself to his hands and knees as he heard her speak.

“My pet ready for this? Ready for me to claim that ass along with the rest of you my dear?”

"God yes!...Please mistress yes!...Take me!...Use me!...Claim me!...Make me yoooours!" Gary was ready to put every bit of strength he had left into what was about to happen. He knew he'd cum from his, knew he'd collapse when it was all said and done. As strong as he was, even he wouldn't be able to withstand this!
 
Ava smiled softly at the sounds of Gary's begging and pleading with her. She loved seeing her big strong men, stripped away of everything society expects of them, being nothing but the one that needs her, needs her love and guidance. The one that wants her to use his body for her pleasure, the one that will do anything to please her.

As her hips moved back, sliding the strap on slowly out of his ass, Ava watched as his body, his strong body, writhed for the need of her, of her to take him, all of him. She wasn't going to give him the hard thrusts his words and his body was begging for....not yet. Instead she decided to move slow, in and out of his ass, listening to those soft whimpers slipping from him.

Gary was proving to be a great investment and potentially what she has been searching for. The thrill of that thought made Ava pull from his ass only to shove the length of her strap on deep inside of him. The vibrations against her clit was making it harder for her to make slow thrusts instead of just fucking him like the slut he wants to be for her.

Her hands slithered over his back, raking her nails over him before gripping his hips once more, slamming her strap on into him. She was getting close to her orgasm yet she wanted Gary to feel his, wanted to see him cum all over the bed for her. One of her hands slipped around him and wrapped around the base of his cock. Her hips ground the strap on into his ass more as her hand stroked over his cock, "So hard and throbbing for me. Wants to cum for me doesn't it?"

Ava knew that the feel of her hand was driving Gary. Her hips were making small thrusts into his ass while her hand continued to fondle his length. He was fantastic earlier, driving into her and she will certainly allow him that gift from time to time, but for now he was hers. She was going to have him the way she wants him, screaming and crying out for her.

She stroked his cock a few more times before her hand released its grip and went back to his hips. Gripping his hips a bit harder she pulls back from his ass, "You think you deserve to cum pet? Think you have been good enough for it?" Just as she began to let him answer she drove into his ass, grinding against him. She would let him answer while she pulled back out of his ass.

Ava smiled letting her hands stroke over his back once again, tracing some of the scars that he wore. This was certainly a man that could win her collar that was for sure. Her hands slid back down to his hips as she drove into him again. The vibrations of the bullet and the jolt of their bodies connecting became too much on her. Her hips began to thrust the strap on into him, this time without stopping even for him to catch his breath.

Ava cried out to him, "Cum for me pet...cum now!" She didn't care how he got there but he was going to cum and cum that instant! Her hips continued to drive into him over and over again until her body began to shake with her own orgasm. She cried out, driving hard into him, grinding that vibrating bullet into her clit and against his balls.
 
Ava's slow fucking was utter torture for Gary. He'd wanted this for the first time, begged for it, ached for it. At that moment, he wanted nothing less than for her to literally fuck him into oblivion, fuck him until they both came. With every one of her slow thrusts, the vibrator thrummed against his aching balls, making him want her to push the pace that much more.

Of all the things that Ava did, it was her hands running up and along his back that made her unique. Most mistresses had no desire to see or touch the marks of another upon his skin, yet Ava seemed to almost delight in it. As she'd done almost that entire night, her hands roamed freely up his back, alternating between the soft pads of her fingers, and the sharp rake of her nails. That, above all else, kept Gary's mind intensely focused on her, and everything she was doing to him.

It was more than just Ava's hands on Gary's back that kept him fully into the experience though, making him want more. Every time her hands would glide up, or rake down, they would always return to his hips, grasping them to give him another one of the hard and driving thrusts that he truly craved.

It was after one of those thrusts that Gary felt Ava's hand slide along his flesh, dipping beneath him to fist his throbbing cock. His cock jumped at her touch, his body lurching forward, wanting to feel his cock slide through her hand before he bucked back to the dildo that pleasured him so. Her words at that exact moment pierced through the pleasure, registering in his mind immediately. "Yes!...God yes!" Gary's voice was dry and raspy, his heavy breathing, sharp gasps, and long moans draining it of it's strength.

Gary moaned freely, loudly with dismay when he felt that hand leave his cock once more, after only a few firm strokes of the cock that craved her touch. When her hands came back to his hips though, he felt her grip his hips harder. She pulled out of him slowly and spoke. Again, her words registered immediately in his mind, as they pertained to exactly what he wanted, what he needed right then. He opened his mouth to respond, but that response was choked into a quivering gasp as he felt the hard and driving thrust, accompanied with a grind of her hips against him, making him feel every inch that penetrated him as it shifted within him, combined with vibrator that buzzed ruthlessly against his heavy balls.

Gary found himself completely unable to even attempt to speak while that vibrator was pressed to his balls. The moment he felt her hips pull back from his, he spoke quickly, spewing his response. "Please mistress! Take me! Use me! Fuck me! Anything you want...yours! Just make me cum!" Gary knew exactly what he was saying as every word left his mouth. He knew what he sounded like, and knew how different it was from his norm. At that moment though, he hardly cared. His mind was all-consumed by the cock in his ass, how good it felt, her hands on his hips, holding him helpless, and of course the vibrator, perfectly positioned to tease and torture at the deepest point of each thrust.

Again, Gary's attention was briefly distracted as he felt Ava's hands roam up the full length of his back once more. He moaned softly at that, anticipating what was coming next. Her hands dropped to his hips, pulling out so she could drive back into him. Gary was right there with her on this one, pushing himself back to meet her, acting every bit the wanton sex slave that he was just then.

This time, though, after Ava thrusted into him, she didn't keep to that slow pace. Gary felt the breath literally driven from his lungs as she finally did what he'd been begging for. Her hands gripped his hips tighter, pulling him to her with every one of her thrusts, each one almost as ruthless as the ones he'd been using when he'd fucked her so mercilessly before. Through each one now, Gary was with her, rocking back and forth on the bed, matching her thrusts with a push of his strong arms.

"Cum for me pet...cum now!"

How long Gary had been on the edge, even he didn't know. All he knew, was that despite everything that was being done to him, that part of his training had held true. His entire being was tightened and firm. His hands had balled into fists, his toes were curled, and every muscle in his body was rippling with tension.

When at last the permission to cum came, Gary's voice rose higher in the room once more. Those words opened the floodgate that was his control, and his orgasm came the moment the words were out of her mouth. He grunted loudly at the first pulse of his cum, not even caring that he would make a mess of her bed. He heard her voice lift with his own as her hips held that pace, pushing his orgasm higher, and making it last. How long their joint orgasm lasted, Gary didn't know, and quite frankly didn't care. His body was in sync with the woman that fucked him, and his strength didn't wane until she stopped.

The very moment his strength waned, Gary's elbows collapsed. His hips would have too, if not for Ava's hands on his hips. Gary's breath was ragged and raspy, his throat dry and abused. He couldn't have spoken just then, even if he wanted to. He'd find a way to thank her for the orgasm though, after he had time to recover.
 
Ava slipped one hand from his hips long enough to turn off the vibrating bullet that was pressed against both of them. Her hand returned to his hip even as her body ground just a bit more into his ass. Ava couldn’t help but smile at the lingering sounds that came from Gary. There was a good chance if she would have told him to do something this instant that he wouldn’t be able to.

Ava slowly began to pull the dildo from his ass, knowing well that every movement was heightened just a bit more. As the tip slipped from his ass she used her hands on his hips to push him over onto his back, away from the lovely mess he made on the bed. Her eyes flicked to it before moving back to roam over him. The dreamy look in his eyes told her exactly what he was feeling. She could probably do just about anything to him and he would just lay there basking in that orgasm.

Slipping from the bed Ava unfastened the strap on and dropped it to the floor before walking into the bathroom. With a washcloth she cut the water on, making sure it was nice and warm before running the cloth under the flow of water. Cutting the water off she drained the excess and moved back into the bedroom. Walking around the foot of the bed she moved up beside Gary. Again her eyes moved over him and she could even see where his slowly followed her until the half open lashes.

Starting at his chest she ran the cloth down the front of him, making sure to collect his cum from his skin. She didn’t do this often and only for those pets she deemed worthy enough to get her attention in this manner. Before she cleaned up every drop of his cum, Ava dipped a finger in it and brought it to her mouth. Her eyes locked with his as her tongue slipped around that finger and drew it into her mouth. Slowly sliding the finger out she moaned softly like she had just had a bite of her favorite dessert, “Very tasty my pet.”

Ava continued to wash over his chest, belly, cock, balls and thighs until every drop of cum was removed from him. Once she was done she went back into the bathroom to deposit the cloth on the counter. Moving back up beside Gary she moved up toward his head. Her fingers brushed through his hair as she smiled softly to him, “You did well my pet, very well. You are one more step closer to a permanent collar, should you desire it.”

Ava brushed at his hair again before leaning down and kissing his lips ever so lightly. Completely different than the hard thrusting she was just giving him moments ago. Her fingers ran over his face, down his nose and across his jaw, “When your strength finally returns to you, join me in the bath.” She leaned down and kissed him so softly again before leaving him and heading into the bathroom. Running some water in the large tub she slipped down into the warm water and sighed softly; smiling at the thought that Gary may be the one she has been searching for.
 
Even collapsed as he was, his ass in the air, Gary was gasping and quivering from the vibrator thrumming mercilessly against his over-sensitive balls. When she turned that vibrator off though, he sighed softly, quivering now from the way her hips still ground that dildo within him. Even if he'd wanted to now though, Gary didn't have the strength to resist, or even move.

Soft but steady moans slipped from Gary as he felt that dildo sliding out of his ass, before finally slipping completely out. Ava's next move surprised Gary completely. Her hands on his hips guided him to his back, something he would have been unable to do himself at that exact moment. Even better was that she'd been aware enough to turn him away from the mess he'd made on the bed.

Gary's blue eyes watched Ava as she removed and discarded the strapon. He then observed, with eyes half closed, as she went into the bathroom, ran the water for something, and returned with a damp washcloth. His exhausted gaze followed her as she walked around the foot of the bed, moving until she stood beside his exhausted and sprawled form.

The first touch of that warm cloth against his skin elicited a soft moan. He appreciated the warmth of the cloth though, thankful for that consideration on her part. She moved it slowly over his skin, collecting the cum he'd gotten on himself from that explosive orgasm. When she dipped a finger to scoop some up though, a small small came to his lips, especially when she brought that finger to her lips, tasting it before complimenting him so. Gary even found himself blushing slightly.

Ava's hand continued to move over Gary's body then, and he lay there, letting her do as she desired with him. He couldn't help the soft moans that the warm cloth caused when it rubbed his cock and balls though.

Once she was done, Gary's eyes followed her again as she headed towards the bathroom, coming back moments later. His eyes followed her perfectly naked form as she came to stand beside him once more. He sighed softly at the feel of her hand brushing though his hair. Her words though, had him blushing. He'd of course been collared before, but being collared by her seemed so much more than each one previous to her. "Thank you mistress." He said softly at last, his blue eyes almost shining as he looked up at her.

Then, as Gary watched, Ava's lovely face descended upon his own, pressing a light kiss to his lips. t would have seemed out of place had it been only a few minutes ago, what with her furiously fucking his ass, but right then, it was perfect. When she spoke again though, prompting him to join her in the bath, he smiled anew. "Yes mistress." He said in that same soft voice, nodding to her.

After Ava left, Gary still took his time getting up. The fact that the experience as a whole had been as much his choice as hers made it that much more powerful. Gary still found himself baffled at the fact that he was here with Ava. By all rights, she could just as easily have left him with Mary, as many a mistress and master had done before her, yet here he was all the same.

When, at long last, Gary finally managed to push himself off of the bed, he groaned at the effort it took. He'd put so much of his strength into the orgasm, that he didn't have much left for himself. In good time though, Gary pushed himself to his feet, and moved towards the bathroom. If lounging on the bed felt good, he could only imagine how good it would feel in that bathtub with Ava.

As he entered the bathroom, Gary saw Ava resting comfortably within it, looking perfectly relaxed. He closed the door and moved slowly towards the tub, wondering briefly if she wanted him in behind her in the tub, or opposite from her. He ended up deciding on across from her, based simply on the fact that she was resting so peacefully against the side of the tub.

It was Gary's turn to sigh and groan with his content as he lowered himself into the warm water. His eyes slipped closed just briefly, but when they opened, he smiled as he cocked his head to the side. "Mistress...if I were to tell you that I wanted your permanent collar...what more would you ask of me?" As he'd rested, Gary had toyed with how to approach this conversation. When it came down to it though, there was really only one way. If he wasn't honest with her from the beginning, it would only make things harder down the road. It was for that reason that he'd chosen the direct approach.
 
Ava made it into the bathroom and slipped herself into the tub. She sighed at the warmth as it wrapped around her. Leaning back she closed her eyes to soak up the feel of the water that worked on all of her muscles slowly. She laid like that for a long time and even heard Gary move into the bathroom, shutting the door. She felt his eyes on her and yet she didn’t open hers.

Savoring the feel of the warmth as well as the sounds Gary made when he slipped into the tub. She knew he had used a lot of his strength within that orgasm that she pulled from him. It was a perfect combination of hers mixed with his and yet it was from her fucking him, not the other way around. Ava’s mind lingered back to the time before when he was fucking her and she shuttered just slightly, her eyes opening to glance over to Gary.

His question took her a big off guard. Not many have asked for her permanent collar, let alone ones that she was seriously considering to begin with. Gary was everything she had been looking for. Willingly giving himself to her in every way. He was a strong man and it showed in the way he held himself. He was proud of his training, proud at his service to his Mistress and yet she could pick up the hint in his eyes of disappointment of never being something wanted and desired for life. He always seem to know when he was bought or traded off that it was never for a long time.

Ava’s eyes opened a bit more as she lifted her head off the side of the tub to look at him. She could see the thrum of need flittering in his eyes. Could see his desires to be owned and not just for a little while. He wanted to truly belong to someone in every sense of the word. Ava sat up, her fingers finding his knee and she began to trace over his skin, “Tell me Gary, why do you wish such a thing from me? You realize that this isn’t just a simple thing, not something I wish to place around your neck and take off months from now. This will be your life from the point forward that the lock is in place. You will no longer be moved to anyone, you will be mine forever.”

Ava paused a moment, “Gary I wish you to speak freely right now as I do not wish any misconceptions on either of our parts. This is a big step and should not be taken lightly.” Ava has had her fair share of submissives that she has guided, but none she wished to keep. Gary was certainly what she had been searching for, but she was not the type to take someone’s freedom, even the slightest bit, away from them. This was a huge step for any submissive and even a Mistress, it should not be rushed into or taken lightly. She wanted to hear what Gary thought on the matter, what he desired and wished for before she made her decision.
 
Once he'd finally asked the question that he'd been so torn on how to approach, Gary's deep blue gaze met and held Ava's. He knew as well as any that failure to look in somebodies eyes showed a certain weakness, or showed that one might not be telling the truth. When she lifted her head though, eyeing him carefully as she let a hand trace over the skin of his thigh, it was her turn to ask him a question.

Gary had been about to speak when Ava spoke once more, her words being quite a surprise to him. In the end though, he could just chalk it up to another first with Ava that he'd never seen, never had, or never felt before with any of his previous owners. When she said it though, Gary's head bowed only briefly, his eyes slipping closed.

When at last his head lifted once more, Gary's eyes opened to show his shining blue orbs, locking with hers once more. "I've been collared by many women, owned by more. I admit that it was my mistake that brought the sadistic side of her out, and I've paid for that singular mistake with every mistress to follow the first. I told you that I didn't choose this life, didn't choose who bought me, and had no choice in what was done to me. In truth, the only respite I was ever truly given was when I was sold back to a holder. The beatings I got there were less severe."

Gary hesitated only briefly, but continued. "After a life filled with such things...is it any wonder why I would want your permanent collar? I could serve any other to the best of my abilities, and it wouldn't make a difference in what they did to me. You however...you aren't like them, aren't like that." Again Gary's eyes lowered as his head bowed. "He couldn't bring himself to look up when he spoke again though. "I'm destined to live this life for the rest of my own...Is it so wrong for me to want to be with a woman who actually cares about my own wants, my own needs?"

With a heavy sigh, Gary lifted his head once more, knowing in his head he couldn't stop speaking without letting her see the want in his eyes. "If I must belong to somebody for the rest of my life...I wish it to be you...mistress." With those words, Gary had truly put everything he was, everything he wanted on the table for Ava to inspect and judge how she saw fit. Regardless of whether or not she did as he asked, she'd already been the best mistress he'd ever had. Memories of her would follow him long after he left her...if he left her.
 
Ava watched his every reaction when he began to respond to her. She did lift a brow on a thing or two that he said, making her wish clarification but after he was done. She was not going to stop him from saying what he wanted to. This was not going to be a thing where she punished him from being honest with her. Ava would rather Gary be honest with himself and her than to hide and fake what it was that he wanted or needed.

Ava took a few more moments digesting every word he spoke. She felt proud that he actually wanted to be with her like he did, yet a few things did disturb her. Her fingers never stopped moving on his skin, “Gary you stated that you were the reason why your previous Mistress went sadistic on you. What do you mean by that? I am also guessing that paying afterwards would be your scars and how people seemed to want to stay away from them.”

Ava reached up with her finger and pressed it to his lips to let him know she wasn’t quite finished, “Do not ever believe you are stuck in this life Gary. If you want to live another life I will be more than happy to help you. I want you here because you want to be here, not because you feel like you are forced into this life. I do not wish you to feel like you cannot have your freedom with me.” Ava’s finger dropped from his lips allowing him to speak while she again watched his every reaction.
 
Gary's deep blue eyes studied Ava as she spoke again. He would have responded quickly, but her touch had slipped from his legs to his lips, letting him know with the simple gesture that she wasn't finished speaking yet. Those fingers held there until she finished speaking, and when they lowered once more his gaze flicked from hers as he once again recalled the day she asked about. With another soft sigh though, he let his head tilt to the side as he spoke.

"She was a sadist long before she met me ma'am, but it was a simple mistake that loosed her anger on me. After hours upon hours of pleasurable torture with orders not to cum, she leaned forward, pressing against me. I begged to cum for what must have been the hundredth time, but this time, her name slipped from my lips." Gary sighed again and shrugged his broad shoulders. "It was a simple mistake, but a mistake all the same. I paid for that mistake with the scars you see."

After he spoke those words, Gary finally let his gaze lifted to hers once more. "As for why others avoid them, that much is simple enough. Few care to buy a slave that has been so obviously and thoroughly abused. Even if they do though, most don't care to touch or even acknowledge the marks of another on the property they now see as theirs." Gary's gaze softened as he came to her last words, a small smile coming to his lips now. "I do thank you for that choice ma'am, but if it's not you, it will be another. As strong as I am, I need a woman above me. That much is a choice I made when I relented to my first mistress, despite my size and strength advantage. If I had to make a choice though, I would take you over any of my previous mistresses, if you'd have me of course."
 
Ava listened to him one again and nodded, "Yes that much you told me before, but it sounded like there was more. I still believe my name spoken after hours of torture like that would not be cause to beat you within an inch of your life. In fact there is no reason whatsoever to beat someone within an inch of their life." That was one of the few things that pissed her off more than anything is when someone claiming to be a Mistress or even a Master the doesn't respect the gift they are given. Every slave and submissive has a choice to be there, to be under your control. That is what most forget.

Ava took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm the rage that seem to take over her at the way Gary was treated, by the Mistress that beat him and the others that acted like his scars were something horrible. His scars are a part of who he is, a part of what has created the man that sat opposite of her in that bathtub, yet most didn't recognize that. They only saw the horror of the scars, not the beauty of them.

Ava reached up and cradled his cheek with her hand, "As long as you know Gary that at any time you can ask for your freedom and you will have such. I will not keep you or even sell you should you choose freedom for yourself. As long as you are willing though, I would be happy to have you with me."

Ava smiled softly to Gary before she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled herself closer to him. She kissed his lips, savoring the feel of his for a moment more before she pulled back from him, "You will have a busy day tomorrow. If you wish my permanent collar then all will see. There will be a collar ceremony tomorrow for you. Along with that you will always be by my side in everything. You will be an extension of myself when it comes to others that I guide. You will be above them in everything. You will also be the one that sleeps with me, in my bed, every night, unless of course there is play where we are passed out elsewhere."

Ava locked eyes with him once more, "Are you sure this is what you want Gary? If so then by tomorrow evening you will have my permanent collar locked to you."
 
Gary could only nod sadly at Ava's first words. He knew them to be truth. In fact, he'd been told by many that his mistake, and a mistake it was, was quite justified, and certainly didn't warrant the punishment he'd received, especially after he safe-worded.

Ava's movement didn't surprise Gary, but when she lifted her hand to cup his cheek, he found himself briefly unsure. Again though, his body seemed to know what to do as it pressed his cheek further to that hand, nuzzling against it as he listened to her speak once more.

When she finished speaking, Gary's deep blue eyes turned towards her. He was actually shocked that she'd release him, literally free him if he chose. Few of his previous mistresses even wanted to sell him, let alone release him.

Gary willingly relented to Ava's desires when she wrapped her legs around him and pulled herself close. He leaned forward willingly when she leaned in to kiss him, but moaned softly in dismay when she pulled away. When she spoke again though, he found himself bowing, a slight blush coming to his cheeks when she spoke of him being above others. That much was certainly new to him.

When her eyes found his and she asked her final question, Gary studied her eyes, hiding nothing from her in his own gaze. When he was finally ready to speak, his tongue flicked briefly over his lips, just before he spoke. "I would desire such a thing mistress. I want to wear your collar. If you would take and accept me in such a way, then I consider myself honored to be yours." As he finished speaking, Gary let his head bow in reverence to her, even knowing that she didn't require it of him. It felt necessary to him just then, and even more so, it felt right.
 
Ava loved seeing the different reactions that came across Gary's face. It was almost like he never really had a true Mistress, one that knew that the gift was about and knew how to value that gift. It was almost sad that he never had what he had longed for all of his life and yet the image was that he had exactly what he wanted.

Ava's hands cupped his face, pulling his lips to hers. Her lips kissed his softly before her tongue darted out to flick along his lips. She already felt the connection with Gary the moment she had walked into that room where he was chained up. She was hoping it was what she thought, but she waited to see and even now she could feel the tingles sliding over her body at finally finding what she has been wanting.

Her lips began to travel slowly along his cheek, kissing every inch of his face. Moving up from his cheek to his forehead; Ava made sure that by the time she made her way back to his lips, he too would be able to feel the connection between them, if he didn't already. Her thumbs brushed over his jaw as her eyes locked with his, "You have made me very proud already Gary. As a reward for your behavior you are granted full access to anything and everything you want to do tonight. By tomorrow morning we will be working extra hard to get all the plans made in time, so for tonight until the sun rises, whatever you desire is yours."

Ava watched Gary for a moment more, well actually for more than just a moment. He was still be tested in her eyes and every once in awhile he still will be. She does not wish to have a slave or a submissive under her care that doesn't wish to be there. If this life isn't for the person then it is good to know before they find themselves in a situation they are unable to get free from. Gary even knows that first hand and has the scars to prove it and she loved every last one of them.
 
Gary's blue eyes watched and studied Ava as she seemed to consider him briefly. When she pulled him to her though, he willingly kissed her back, smiling as he felt her tongue flick over his lips, just moments before she trailed her own lips away from his.

As Ava trailed her lips over his cheek, Gary let his eyes close, relenting to her as she pressed her kisses all over his face, and even up to his forehead. He opened them again as her kisses briefly vanished. Their gazes locked as her thumb slid down over his jaw. He smiled as he heard her speak, letting his gaze lower briefly as he considered her words. When his eyes lifted to meet hers once more though, he nodded and leaned in to kiss her once more.

This time however, it was Gary who let his kisses tease from her lips to her cheek, moving to brush over her ear. "Then I think I would like to return the favor you granted me in bed." Gary's words paired with his hot breath teasing against her neck as he spoke. In his mind though, he wondered if she'd relent to what he said he wanted, and also wondered if she could take him in her ass. He wanted her to feel exactly what he'd felt, but he needed her permission for that, knowing full well that it would be too easy to hurt her if they both weren't careful.
 
Ava's eyes closed, his lips traveled over her cheek toward her ear. Smiling softly Gary's lips dipped to her neck making her head tilt up giving him full access. She sighed contently knowing Gary was hers in every way now, even before the collaring ceremony.

She pressed herself closer to him as her voice came out in a rather husky tone, "Anything and everything Gary, it is your choice." Gary turned her on the moment she laid eyes on him, but of course she should not and would not let him know the extent of his effect on her. He will know of her love and her desire for him, but never the need she has for him. Well, maybe in time she thought, hoping that Gary would turn out differently than anyone she had ever put in that place before.

Her fingers brushed lightly over his back even while her legs tightened around his waist, letting him feel the heat of her core, just waiting for him. Ava's eyes fluttered opened as she pulled slightly away from him, "The bed it shall be my dear."

Ava slipped her body back from him before standing with his help. She smiled softly to him as she gripped the towel around her that he placed there. He made sure to think of every tiny detail, which she loved and would gladly repay when the time came. Ava didn't believe in never giving her pets rewards; she wanted them to reach for those rewards. She found that positive reinforcement helped a lot of the time. It certainly weeded out those that wished to be there and those that didn't as you had to do something that wasn't your idea for something you will eventually get to do.

Ava turned toward Gary, this was his time and she waited for his move. She told him this night was his and she meant every word of it. It was his until the sun came up, regardless of what he asked for, he would get it.
 
When Ava pulled him close, Gary moaned softly as he felt the heat of her arousal as she pressed against him. Her words truly helped to convince him, even though he could hardly believe the freedom she was allowing him. It wasn't often that a domme spoke about collaring a slave, and giving them complete control and freedom.

It was with obvious reluctance that Gary let Ava pull away slightly. When she braced her hands on his shoulders though, he held strong as she braced her weight against him and rose to her feet. His gaze followed her form as it rose out of the water. He followed shortly after hers though, and within moments he'd reached for a towel and wrapped it around her lovely form.

Gary could have left it at that though, letting her dry herself, but he couldn't help himself just then. His hands smoothed over the towel that shielded her form from his gaze. Those same hands then rubbed slowly, yet deliberately, taking care not to chafe her skin as he dried her. How long Gary took to dry her, even her didn't know, but in truth he didn't care. She'd given him the choice, the freedom, and the control, and he intended to make use of it.

Only after he'd thoroughly dried Ava did Gary finally reach for his own towel. He took much less time and ceremony for himself. Gary then reached to take Ava's towel and discarded them on the floor to be handled later. His hand reached for her hand, his other hand grabbing a fresh towel. He then offered her a coy smile before he led her back towards the bed they'd left not so long ago.

Gary let Ava's hand drop briefly so he could lay the towel down over the mess he'd made on the bed. They'd deal with that in the morning. For now however, he had other things in mind. He then reached for her hand, once more offering her the same coy smile as he spoke. "Find yourself on the bed Mistress, on your stomach if you will, so I can repay your favor in kind." There was a small smile on Gary's face as he said those words, mimicking the words she'd said to him in this situation.

Gary was content to wait until she positioned herself how she wanted to lay. He knew what he wanted to do, and he was already looking forward to it.
 
Last edited:
Ava was led by Gary into the bedroom once again. She watched as he slipped the towel over the mess he had made earlier and a smile crept across her face. She loved that she did that to him, loved that he gave himself so completely to her.

His hand on hers awoke her from her thoughts and her eyes looked him over. He actually used her words and she even chuckled lightly at that. Gary was strong and if he wanted to could dominate her in an instant with that strength, but he gave it all up, handed it to her and she cherished it. Her fingers moved up and brushed his cheek as she slipped up onto the bed once again.

Ava positioned herself, on her knees spread open for him while resting on her elbows. Her hair tossed to one side so she could watch him, she loved watching him move. Licking over her lips she watched as he moved up on the bed with her. The sight of him moving in behind her and what was to come made her body shiver in response to him.

Gary was larger than any other male she had ever had, so this was going to be a challenge for her, but one she was willing to go through for him. He had proven himself to her in such a short amount of time, it was the least she could do for him.

Ava felt herself growing wetter by the moment, even her hips tilted just slightly as she felt the heat of his body move closer to hers. His hands touching her made her back arch and a moan slip from her lips. His hands weren't the softest things in the world but that is what she liked about them.

She had a thing for pain, but a pleasurable pain, not only giving it but receiving it as well. Ava was going to try her best not to speak a word of command to Gary, but she knew already it was going to be difficult just because there were going to be things she craved while they were together. Ava would have to wait and see if he was as good at picking up on signs as he was at fucking.....and that he was so delicious at doing.
 
Gary smiled as he saw that Ava indeed recognized her own words. The trace of her fingers along his jaw made him smile. With lustful blue eyes, he watched as she got up onto the bed, and especially as she settled herself into position, on her elbows and knees, ready to take him.

As he watched though, it was the flick of her hair to one side, letting her turn to look back at him that truly spurned his lust. Those eyes locking with him, with her in that position, sent a surge through his body, a surge that ended at his cock, hard and throbbing once again.

It was Gary's turn to climb on the bed now, and he kept his gaze locked with hers as he did so. He wanted her to see the lust in his eyes, wanted her to see what she did to him, what she made him feel. Ava's gaze followed him every step of the way, even as she had to look over her shoulder at him when he settled between her knees, his hands sliding up her legs to settle on her hips. Gary shifted his hips forward then, but didn't penetrate her. He let her feel every inch of his hard cock as it slid along her lips, but sliding beneath her. He quivered as he felt the warm wetness of her arousal as it smeared on his cock. His intention was made quite clear though, when he leaned forward, pressing his chest against her back as he covered her.

Only once he was covering her fully, his chest to her back, his lower stomach pressing to her ass, and even his cock quivering against her skin, did Gary finally pull back, letting her feel the light hair of his chest as it glided backwards over her back. Gary's hands had remained on her hips though, and his grip tightened as he guided his cock to her swollen and ready pussy. With a slight push of his hips, Gary let the tip of his cock cleave those pussy lips. His hands held her hips strongly though, making damn sure that she couldn't lunge backwards and try to filly herself with his cock. He then eased back slowly, and then pushed forward again, this time giving her two inches.

Gary backed out again, and repeated that motion, moaning with each thrust into her, milking his own pleasure from her pussy as he slowly, thrust by thrust, fed more of his cock into her. In the process, he was giving her the time to get used to his length. He didn't want what he was going to do next to hurt her, too much. Once he was fully within her, exactly as she'd done to him, he ground his hips against hers, making her feel the full of his cock as it shifted inside of her. "Are you ready for this?" He asked as he backed out of her, as slowly as he'd been doing the whole time. Once he was fully out of her once more, the tip of his cock barely brushing against her pussy lips, he lunged forward. Gone now, was the slow and gentle. He buried the full of his cock inside of her, using one full and powerful thrust, and even pulling her hips back to meet that thrust.

In a singular moment, Gary shifted from the slow and gentle that he'd been using, and fucked her relentlessly, taking the pleasure he wanted from her. He wanted her to cum like this, wanted her body to relax as he held back, and then he'd give her what else he had in mind.
 
Ava watched him so closely as he settled in behind her. His fingers wrapping around her hips made her realize the strength within him, like she really didn't know it before now. Slowly he lowered himself along her back. The feel of his hardness brushing over her slick folds just caused her to arch her back, pressing her hips back toward him.

Ava felt his warm breath playing along her skin as the length of him pressed to her. His heat seeped into her and she sighed contently while he blanketed her with his body. Slowly he moved up and let the small hairs on his body tingle over hers. She actually got a shiver that ran the length of her body, shuttering through her about the time his fingers gripped her hips just slightly tighter.

She loved knowing he was all hers, loved knowing he deserved every moment of his freedom with her body and knowing that without a doubt he would treasure it like she treasures him.

He moved back just enough that when he pushed forward she felt the tip of his cock spread open her lips and begin to enter her. Ava couldn't help herself, she began to nibble on her bottom lip while he made this process slow and torturous, just like she would. Slowly slipping back out of her he pressed his hips forward and a bit more of him entered her and began to spread her walls open for him.

This process felt like it took forever and her fingers were actually gripping the bed by the time he was finally buried deeply within her. Her own muscles rippled around his length, adjusting to his size and massaging over him. He began to work his cock around inside of her and that sensation took her breath from her. When he asked if she was ready her breathy reply was, "Yes!"

Gary began to back out slowly and Ava was almost wiggling in his hands, but his fingers gripped her hips more and that just turned her on even more. With the tip of him just inside of her entrance she expected him to push slowly inside of her, what he did was the complete opposite. Ava screamed out as he drove into her and not just once, but a frenzy of thrusts deep inside of her.

She wanted badly to push back against him but his fingers gripped and kept her put for him to drive into her over and over again. It didn't take him long at all to push her over the edge. Her screams echoing in the room as her muscles contracted around him, coating him in her juices. The moment her orgasm even began to back off his driving thrust brought another on over her. Her fingers were gripping the sheets trying to keep herself upright on her knees while he just pounded into her with such force.

Ava could tell that before he was still holding back and now there was nothing to hold him back. He was doing exactly as she told him to do....whatever he wanted with her. Her forehead dropped to the bed as she moaned and panted her way through the orgasm. Only when it died down did Gary pull himself from her and with it a whimper from her lips. It had been a long time since she ever whimpered for any man, much less one of her pets.

Ava tried to catch her breath, but the feel of his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks open reminded her that they weren't even partially done. She was actually growing excited for this chance to feel him in her ass. Gary was much larger than most of the men she had taken in her ass, but she was going to have him like this. In fact, he would be only one to have her ass, her gift to him. But he wouldn't know it just yet, in time she thought, in time he will know everything.
 
Last edited:
To most any other person, the way Ava cried out as he thrust into her that first time, and each subsequent thrust might have worried them. Gary knew otherwise though, most especially from the way her hips fought against his hold, seeking to push to his cock as he drove himself into her. It was that wanton desire, matching his own, that drove Gary to take her that much harder, faster, and even more forcefully.

Ava's first orgasm came quickly enough, and Gary basked in the feel of her clenching pussy. His thrusts remained fast and forceful though, riding out the full length of that orgasm, even as his thrusts prolonged it, and even pushed her into a second one. As for his own control though, Gary kept a tight reign on that, wanting simply for her to cum off on his cock right now, giving him the perfect lubrication for what he had in mind next.

Only when that second orgasm faded did Gary slowly start to withdraw, taking his time, knowing how sensitive she might be just then. It might seem out of place, him showing that caring after the near-violent fucking, but he smiled at it all the same. When her forehead dropped to the mattress though, and that soft whimper slipped from her lips, Gary gave her a moment's extra time. One of his broad hands slid slowly up the full length of her spine. As it slid back down though, it stopped at her ass, and was quickly joined by his other hand. He knew that she would know what was coming, and he was prepared to stop if she told him.

When the command to stop didn't come, though, he gripped her cheeks and spread them. His cock was already well lubricated, so he wasn't concerned about that, but as he pressed the tip of it's engorged head to that tight ring, he knew he would still have to go slow. Her pussy had had some time with his cock, giving it time to adjust to what he'd done and would likely do again. Her ass though, would be far too tight to drive into right away.

It was the first push that made Gary take his time. She was spread as much as he could, but it still took some time before the head of his cock finally slipped past that tight ring. Gary stopped there for a moment, doing exactly as she'd done to him. He let her cheeks close around him so he could run both hands up her spine. They then curved out and back down, moving to grip her ass once more. Again he parted them, and again he started to push, giving her a couple more inches of his achingly hard cock. He, like her, wanted so desperately to fuck her hard, making them both cum, but he knew he couldn't, not yet anyway.

Gary was more than willing to take his time though, even going so far as to press a couple of soft kisses to her spine as he slowly and carefully fed his hard and thick length into her tight, yet accommodating ass.

After several very long minutes, which truly felt like an eternity, Gary finally managed to press the last couple of inches into her. The fact that she was able to take all of him, even in her ass, was unexpected to say the least. Gary made no attempt to hide his pleasure in that tight and full embrace, moaning softly as he once again laid the full of his chest against her back. His hips slowly gyrated to her ass, letting her feel him within her. "Tell me when you're ready, and we'll finish this night of perfection." Gary whispered softly, more than happy to give her the time she needed to adjust to his size before he continued.
 
The moment Gary's cock pressed to her tight ring Ava moaned and felt all of her muscles tighten. She realized then that she was going to be nicely bruised inside from the pounding Gary just gave her but she was going to relish in it for every single moment.

She gasped feeling the head of his cock begin to spread her open for him. She took deep breaths to relax her body, but even then she felt like he was going to split her in half. He made his movements slow and that was a good thing, he remembered that you could easily damage someone with this and he was taking his time to make sure he didn't. Ava commended him in her mind with that as well.

Ava felt the tight ring of her ass slip down around the head of his cock and she let out a soft moan, letting her muscles milk around him, getting used to him. Inch by small inch he pushed into her, stopping at times to kiss and rub along her back. As he progressively got deeper the more her body wished to protest it. Ava continued to take deep breaths commanding her body to relax. Gary's soft touched helped as well as the hand that slipped between her legs to rub along her clit.

She tried to push back but Gary held her in place and she let him. This was his time, she agreed to it and she was going to let him control it all. It was refreshing to feel the releases of control for even a moment in time. It showed her trust for him, it showed her acceptance of him as her own and it showed the blossoming emotion of love as she cared greatly for him already. It was normal though for her to love her pet, the one that was closest to her. If she didn't then he wasn't completely hers.

Feeling the rest of Gary's cock slip into her ass until his balls rested against her fingers that were rubbing along her soaked clit made her heart skip a beat and her body contract around him. Taking more deep breaths Ava glanced back to him and smiled, "Go slow at first, you will know when slow is not needed." She valued that he asked her, that he wanted to know how she was doing in this. It showed he understand much as a submissive.

Ava's mind cleared instantly she felt him begin to slide back from her ass. She actually missed the feel of him filling her full like no other had ever done before. When he got to the end of his length his motion switched and started to slowly slip back into her welcoming ass. Ava let out a loud moan, her fingers working feverishly on her clit while his cock spread her ass around him once again. She knew it would only take a stroke or two more before she was pleading with him to fuck her.

Ava could only image what that would look like, soon to be collared slave behind his soon to be formal Mistress while she pleads with him to fuck her ass. Ava couldn't help the smile that curved her lips a moment before she gasped feeling Gary slip from her only to drive back into her ass a bit faster. She tried to push back against him, needing to feel him pick up speed but not wishing to say as much. Gary's hands on her hips kept her in place and that was driving her crazy.

Ava's eyes narrowed just slightly to him as another moan slipped from her lips, "Yes Gary...do it....Gods yes...do it my pet!!" The moment he drove into her she screamed her pleasure into the room. She knew she was close to another orgasm and it would not take much at all to push her right over that edge into pure bliss.
 
Back
Top