older girls younger guys

as I age, the gap between the older woman has narrowed from 20+ years to a mere 7 now ...
 
i lost my virginity to a 47 year old when i was 20...and that trend has continued...my last fuck buddy was 53...
 
I love playing hands knees and bumps a daisy with a young lady ;)
 
I have a definite thing for older lovers. I've been fortunate enough to have seduced (or been seduced by) several women who were in their 40's (and I think one or two in their 50's). I'm currently 26. I get a real rush out of knowing that I'm rocking the world of a women who's had plenty of experience. And I love how eager they generally are to be with me. Plus, I really just love the look of mature women. I find the signs of age to be a turn-on.
 
Amazing how many

people fail to read the signatures in here, why do we even bother with them?
the signatures not the people who fail to read them, second thoughts why bother with them....
 
people fail to read the signatures in here, why do we even bother with them?
the signatures not the people who fail to read them, second thoughts why bother with them....

I dont man the guys who did read it and said something about it, if they did not fit the requirements
 
I'm 26 and lately have been fantasizing about being with a young guy, 18 or 19, and being his first or maybe second (if he hadn't been with the first more than a few times), and teaching him how to be my perfect lover and all the dirty stuff that would entail.
 
Have always fantasized about being with an older woman, even now in my early 30s, would love to have that experience...just something about a sexy mature woman that makes my cock hard and my willpower dry up... *drool*
 
I'm 26 and lately have been fantasizing about being with a young guy, 18 or 19, and being his first or maybe second (if he hadn't been with the first more than a few times), and teaching him how to be my perfect lover and all the dirty stuff that would entail.

Smile so at 26 you think that you have enough experience to help a young boy how to make love and be dirty? It realy does take years of experience, but then you could have started at an early age ;)
 
guess I scared them all off*LOL*

Scared of you lovely bust , more like the words you used in your signature. Most guys would love to sit and stare at your bussom and fatazies how they look when taken out of your top. They are beautifull, delightfull, and full of promise, I would love the disappear between them.

I have been sitting looking now for 30 minutes, I am sorry I have to go my eyes are starting to go blurred.;)
 
people fail to read the signatures in here, why do we even bother with them?
the signatures not the people who fail to read them, second thoughts why bother with them....

Its your sexy bussom that makes me want and stare, I would love to be able to disappear down your pink top, and explore with my mouth, tongue and fingers. They are beautifull, adorable and look very erotic.

I have been sitting looking at them now for 30 minutes, my eyes are going blured, they told me I would go blind if I did to much, so I had better stop ;)
 
guess I scared them all off*LOL*

You certainly did... We know when to just move on... It's obvious we haven't reached you standards....')
How's the weather in S.C., that the original S.C. (South Carolina). Did I make it past two sentences... :rose::kiss::eek:
 
I definitely fantasize about older women quite a bit, have been for a while now, I'd say since I was 18, I am now 25, and older women still get my motor going :)
 
Back
Top