Humiliation ideas

bad situations....

they don't call me mad dog for nothing. I definitely have-an-attitude, but then it is designed toward self preservation instinct.

if it ever occurs,..that Mistress Ann puts me in a situation that is unpleasant,...I will most assuredly risk Her ire than to let myself become harmed. but then,...this is just me. a bit too gutsy and fewer brains. I have buled my way through life, doing as i please for over 40 years. it is hard to break old habits.
hell,...I'm not perfect. but then neither is She. She Herself is as human as I. we al make mistakes in judgement. if it happens...I guess I will have-to deal with it by-the-moment and see what happens later....huh?
I doubt I need worry. she has already said I will never be put in a bad situation where any harm will come to me. but then,..how much harm...is undue? physical for sure. emotional? dunno.
maybe I have done something to be punished for and needed to be reminded of whom is in charge huh?
are there pat answers here???? maybe not.


I'll just have to follow my nose into whatever comes up and see what the outcome is....


everyone drive careful there....
I wanna talk to you...not about you in the paper.

mad dog in iowa---aka---garylee\
\
owned/collared/reg.#807385--'liz to Mistress Ann


searching for el dorado....
 
H, i've had *major* upheavals going on in my life of late. I haven't even had time to peek in here much, actually, and have missed much of what's been going on on a daily basis because of that. However, one of the things that hasn't ever really upset me or caused me any consternation has been the postings to this forum (and the Mother thread that spawned it) - yours or anyone's.

Sometimes we all have PMS. I understand that and make really big allowances around it - and hope others understand it in me, too.
:rose:
b.
 
:p
Humiliation Ideas....
collar and leash? Yes, humiliating but periodiocally craved.
golden shower? Yes, under certain circumstances and conditions.
Cuckolding? YES! I would consider such as that a wonderful lifestyle with the right lady.
Masturbating in front of your lady friends? YES!
Sucking your lover's cock? Perhaps....
Being teased to distraction? Absolutely!
Denied Orgasm? Yes, but only for a few days. Please!

"A man with his cock in a cage is ever so much more compliant and agreeable". :)

Daddy Tom :heart: :heart: :heart:
 

Attachments

  • cb-2000-hand.jpg
    cb-2000-hand.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 376
i personally love collars. Cymbidia, i could have spoken the exact same words you have, i totally identify with you. Unfortunately there are many Doms who don't consider the subs needs and are overly concerned with themselves and their pleasures... i often wonder if they even understand that we need pleasure too
 
Doms pleasuring Subs

bad kitty said:
i personally love collars. Cymbidia, i could have spoken the exact same words you have, i totally identify with you. Unfortunately there are many Doms who don't consider the subs needs and are overly concerned with themselves and their pleasures... i often wonder if they even understand that we need pleasure too

This Dom has enlightened self interest...the more pleasure I bring my sub the more she will give me....plus I am pleased in her pleasure

Richard
Dom in Michigan
 
so many ideas- so little space

Thank you for asking this question on my favorite topic. I love reading stories and hearing other peoples' fantasies as regards to humiliation. My head is filled with these ideas now. Most take more than a sentence or two to explain. Most are scenes that need to be described in detail. Here is one that has been "bothering" me lately:

It's 3 in the morning and we have been playing for a few hours. My owner instucts me to slide on a pair of silky pink panties. I am naked except for my pretty panties now. She grabs my wrists and cuffs them behind my back. A collar is placed around my neck. A ball or penis gag goes in my mouth. I am told to stand still. My owner leaves the room for several minutes and I have no idea what she has in mind. While she is gone my cock starts to get hard and pushes out the front of my sissy panties. When she returns I see she has put on street clothes with a coat, hat and gloves. It is a cool autumn night - chilly but not freezing. I figure she is going out and will leave me here alone for awhile. I am wrong. Just then I notice the leash in one of her gloved hands. She grins mischievously and clips it to the front of my collar. "Come on, Sissywimp" she whispers as she tugs the collar and leads me towards the front door. I can't believe she would actually take me outside like this. But when we get to the door, there is no hesitation on her part as she opens the door and steps out into the cool night. "Come on, off we go", she teases. I am in total shock. We had never planned this or discussed this type of scene. My gag prevents me form uttering my safeword. She must figure she knows me well enough and what I would enjoy and what I can take. The sudden sensations of the cold air on my skin, the cold concrete of the sidewalk on my feet, the fear and the utter humiliation combine to make my head swim. It feels unreal. This can't be happening I say to myself. But it is happening. She leads me down the driveway to the street. It is an upper middle class suburb with many houses and sidewalk-lined streets. We pause for a few moments. I begin to shiver softly in the cool night air. My feet begin to feel uncomfortably cold on the concrete. I think maybe this is as far as we'll go. I am wrong again. "This way Wimp" she insists as we head down the sidewalk. I wonder if anyone is up at this hour and may be watching us . Maybe a car, or worse, a police car, will drive by. My fear and sense of total humiliation builds and builds. Then I feel myself becoming more and more aroused. My cock is tingly and is getting harder and harder. This only adds to my shame and humiliation which makes my cock harder and harder. My owner giggles gleefully at my cock straining against my silky panties. "Well, now we know how much you're enjoying this" she laughs. She is right. I hate feeling shamed and humiliated, but I LOVE it even more. This truth about myself is undeniable. I know it and she knows it. I NEED to be humiliated. This she will never ever let me forget. Will we turn around at the corner? Wrong again. We end up going all the way around the block. I fear that someone has seen us but there isno way of knowing now. We head back inside. I am shivering from the cold and my cock is twitching from my shame-induced arousal. "There, wasn't that fun, little Sissywimp?" "Well, I guess your hard little weiner answers THAT question", she laughs teasingly. Then she tugs my leash toward the basement door and we head down the stairs- toward the dungeon. Bolted to the floor of the dungeon is a 4 X 4 steel cage with a thin foam pad covering its floor. "Get in!", she orders. Once I'm inside she slams the door shut and padlocks it. She then reaches inside to remove my gag and handcuffs. I will have to curl up in a ball in order to lay down in the cage. It is very confining. "You have been a very good boy", she says with a chuckle. "I guess you have some wacking off to do, little Wimp" She reaches through the cage bars and pats me on the head and pets me. "Goodnight Worm - Love You." She blows me a kiss and heads out of the dungeon. She closes the door firmly and padlocks it from the outside leaving me in total darkness- alone with my shame. My owner I suppose will crawl into her warm bed and rub herself while replaying the nights events in her mind. I wonder what will be in store for me in the morning when she finds me sleeping in my cum-drenched panties.
 
I beg to differ.

Trusting your Dominant and finding the same stuff pleasureable that your Dominant finds pleasureable are not at all the same thing.

your reply is perfection...cymbidia

Dominants are looking for reality...and honesty.

To take a submissive into a humiliation that is beyond limits they can cope with is a very quick way to end what could be a lifelong relationship built on trust and respect on both sides of the BDSM spectrum.

A then end of the day the submissive must be left with their pride intact.
 
Shadowsdream said:

A then end of the day the submissive must be left with their pride intact.

These words are so powerful... they should be the mantra of every Dom/me... :rose:
 
Shadowsdream said:
your reply is perfection...cymbidia
You are kind, Shadowsdream. The reality is, however, that for a few years, i've had huge expanses of free time in which to think about this stuff, and then post part of my thoughts. That time is coming to a rapid close. I, too, have to join the ranks of the employed pretty soon.
:D







At the end of the day, i think that both partners have to know that they are better off together than apart if the relationship is to continue. After all, beneath the trappings of black leather and steel, we are all in it for the relationship, are we not? Just like any other human, anywhere in the world, no matter their flavor.
:rose:
 
honesty

your reply is perfection...cymbidia

Dominants are looking for reality...and honesty.
===================================

speaking only, for my own particular situation, it is that exactly for which She asks for most from me. pure total nothing held back in fear honesty....
it is this, from which She says is most precious...

mad dog from iowa..24/7 in california.
and by the way,....
I still......do not.....see....ANY indications anywhere.....
says what number messages I have made or have yet to go...to my 100....don't spose' one y'all can explain this?????

thanks everyone.....you have all been so so kind and helpful to me...for soooooo long. I do love this forum!!!!!!

drive careful,..huh????
 
nevermind.......

nevermind.....AFTER the last one was posted,..AFTER I hit send...THEN I found the number 70....so this must be 71???

ok. it's cool now...

bye for now...

mad dog
 
A mild humiliation but very effective is to have the submissive wear vibrating panties to social events. I hold the remote control and keep an appropriate eye out for the perfect time to execute the control of this devise. The element of surprise when the stimulation begins is a shock that always brings small sounds from their lips and a beautiful body response.
I also enjoy passing the devise to My Domme friends so that They can also make the sub dance. This devise is just as effective on males as it is on females!
 
Shadowsdream said:
A mild humiliation but very effective is to have the submissive wear vibrating panties to social events. I hold the remote control and keep an appropriate eye out for the perfect time to execute the control of this devise. The element of surprise when the stimulation begins is a shock that always brings small sounds from their lips and a beautiful body response.
I also enjoy passing the devise to My Domme friends so that They can also make the sub dance. This devise is just as effective on males as it is on females!

Can U tell me more about these panties?
I have never seen them with remote control
 
Richard many of the toy sites carry them... try goodvibes.com or jt's stockroom...
 
Richard49

I will give you a link to the panties for a visual.

http://womenssextoysstore.com/Wirel...rators_Vibrating_Panties_Remote_Control_.html

I bought the ones I own in Canada for 200.00 Canadian...but I believe you can get them much cheaper now online.

I find that I can control My slave from 3 rooms away...not sure the distance in meters.

The vibration is intense enough to bring an orgasm and the speed is variable by a slow slide button. They are well worth the money.
 
Shadowsdream said:
~to Richard49

Do tell!

~~~grin~~~

Though I have not had a sub of my own since the end of Dec...I have a couple I play with........I hope they read this thread...cause I have some ideas :D
 
Last edited:
I have been considering purchasing 2 or 3 more panties and taking them to the next BDSM event..when My Dom/me friends get that evil glint in Their eyes...I will lend them a pair and We can torture Our subs together
 
Making a shameless plug

I found something that I thought was the best on the market. I may be right, but there are some things that really suck about it.

It's the Seashell, shown in this link.
http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=goshop&pnum=SE0087-04

I wanted something that was multispeed, remote-controlled and discreet. This is multispeed, but a.) you have to hit the button quite a few times before it registers, and b.) when it DOES come on, it goes "light, medium, fast, off." You don't get to pick the setting. I suppose I wanted too much. That and the thing is rather large (as I should have seen on the box) and awkward to walk with, and it drains batteries like nobody's business. Nevertheless, the orgasms are great. This is the best that I've found, and, to the best of my knowledge, that's been invented.

Plus, um, there's an insertion (a very nice one, too!) so it's rather restricted for fem-play, unless you really maneuver it around. o) Good for public torture though, except when you get to the loud "high" speed.
 
MissTaken said:
I love your point....if there is complete trust, how could it be considered to be humiliation?

Somethings might be embarrassing-but humiliating? Not for me, under the right circumstances.

[/B]

I think I agree MissTaken, I don't like to be humilated because for me that is a painful, awful feeling of being deliberatly made to look stupid/clumsy/whatever - I do however like to be embarrassed and that has a definate sexual thrill.

Oh and Shadowsdream - thank you sooo much for the vibrating panties link - thats just the kind of thing that I find exquisitly embarrassing
 
say what????

Can U tell me more about these panties?
I have never seen them with remote control
=================================

I'm sure glad y'all ain't trying that stuff out on me,...sure as I'm sitting here I'd probably fill them drawers so fast it'd ruin your party for ya....man oh man what a mess it'd be!!!!!

seeeeeee ya!!!
mad dog
 
iamadog


http://www.themistress.addr.com/demo/

I have taken pictures of the panties in question for you.

I can control My slave from any room in My home. I love to turn them on when he is doing the dishes and thinks I am busy at the computer..3 rooms away. I like to use this toy in short blasts rather than to a full orgasm...more a taunt and a tease of denial and frustration....

I asked him what he thinks the range is outdoors and he guesses about 100 meters....and I have no idea what that is since I am still on the old fashioned Canadian measurements of feet and inches.
 
Back
Top