It's an AH Reunion.

Maybe we can take turns holding Lisa's hands above her head and taking body shots off of her.

ok, that's it - never going to sleep again, I may miss something!:heart:

Sarah, ruh ruh ruh (sung to the tune of "Stella")

You're a veteran, doll.

Ahh. Thank you. :kiss:

Because the only glass penetrating done around here should only send you to the ceiling and should look like this:

5cfdea3b8da55087225a820090bb1d46.jpg

;)

Damn it!

The end of the world hit 20 minutes ago and I forgot to take pictures. I always miss the best photo ops. :rolleyes:

Damn it!

The end of the world hit 20 minutes ago and I forgot to take pictures. I always miss the best photo ops. :rolleyes:

whoops! I forgot to attend the Rapture because I was writing a sex scene. Quick, let's hop a jet to California and see if we can catch it there...

whoops! I forgot to attend the Rapture because I was writing a sex scene. Quick, let's hop a jet to California and see if we can catch it there...

It's my understanding it was going to hit all over the world at 6:00 PM ET. And what if we get in a jet and the pilot gets sucked out? Where would we be then?

I was busy building the Chinese civilization and was too busy to notice.

I think it's all a conspiracy. All three of the sinless individuals got sucked up to heaven and the rest of us were left to carry on. Oh, well. They were probably boring people anyway.

I was at a Woodworking department party all day and then went out to buy a new refrigerator. Didn't see a single driverless car the entire time. SoCal must not have any Saved in it . . .

Um.. I guess I should post here, since I've been missing the AH, but dunno as far as if the AH has been missin' me. *shrug*

I agree, I miss the old gang. I also miss writing. I suffer from a constant bout of writer's block these days, can never seem to finish even a short story.

Um.. I guess I should post here, since I've been missing the AH, but dunno as far as if the AH has been missin' me. *shrug*

I agree, I miss the old gang. I also miss writing. I suffer from a constant bout of writer's block these days, can never seem to finish even a short story.

Good to see you Tol.

Blocks come and eventually go, but your perverted friends are forever. ;)

Good to see you again.

I was at a Woodworking department party all day and then went out to buy a new refrigerator. Didn't see a single driverless car the entire time. SoCal must not have any Saved in it . . .

Yeah. Same here. For all the bible thumping done in the Midwest, not a single soul was taken up.

Blocks come and eventually go, but your perverted friends are forever. ;)

Good to see you again.

Yeah. Same here. For all the bible thumping done in the Midwest, not a single soul was taken up.

Wouldn't that make for some intriguing plot bunnies?

1) God had planned for the Rapture, but barely anyone actually made the cut.

2) The announcement was a bit of disinformation, and the Rapture is coming when everyone is totally not suspecting it.

3) The Rapture has actually been happening over the last few (years?)decades (centurys?) and when people just vanish with no clue to where and no warning it's because they have been called up--as it were.

:cool:

Wouldn't that make for some intriguing plot bunnies?

1) God had planned for the Rapture, but barely anyone actually made the cut.

2) The announcement was a bit of disinformation, and the Rapture is coming when everyone is totally not suspecting it.

3) The Rapture has actually been happening over the last few (years?)decades (centurys?) and when people just vanish with no clue to where and no warning it's because they have been called up--as it were.

:cool:

Remmy!

Could be some rather delicious plots found there. :devil:

Good night, Remec.

Back