ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I can't use the puter on my break???

My two jobs are in the same mall. I goto the vid store on my breaks to use the puter, chill, & eat. Since I am not on the clock, I shouldn't be in the back room. It's a Loss Prevention issue. The mgr team never really inforced it ... but since we have a new District Mgr ... We have too ... :rolleyes:

edit: post 1445 ... nice number ... My Store Mgr is being a stinker. The Asst Mgr & Sr Associate don't agree on that point. But that's another story ... :cool:

Last edited:
Funny ... Good Eve Blaze

Actually being the 2nd senior female on the staff ... I do the most bickering with the Store Mgr. :D heh heh heh

crysede said:
I had that problem, I finially tried creating a new Yahoo account, and the new one worked fine with Trillian - beats me why, maybe Blaze can explain it, he's usually pretty good at figuring out these weird computer things. :D

The reason it wouldn't work is because Trillian is a peremptory program, that is, it installs and then governs programs that are installed atop it. If you install a Yahoo account first, Trillian is unable to recognise the code sequences that link the program to your operations system. By installing Yahoo account afterward, Trillian is able to monitor the installation and create it's own links to the new IM. Some programs, like AIM, don't require this, because they use a more generic code sequence to initialize than Yahoo does.

Blaze

not for me. i already had them all, except IRC and AIM installed, and it just did them without complaining

Sorry Blaze~

trying to finish writing my post up for Nightshade Cafe. Then its on to either X-Men SRP or Forgotten World post. Something like that. :D

Oh ~ & eat dinner at the same time ... A girl can't live on Khaddy flavored chocies alone. ;)

She can't?
*grins*

heheh
Seems like Khaddy's been bitten by the pic posting bug.
He's going nuts over on Crys's thread.

Blaze

Relax Hy, he didn't see any posts from you on this page, so he didn't say hi. No biggie. Everybody's around, they're just all posting.

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:
heheh
Seems like Khaddy's been bitten by the pic posting bug.
He's going nuts over on Crys's thread.

Blaze

Yeah ~ I noticed. He seems to have this thing for Tira from FF

Well, in his defence, Tifa IS hot.
Although they did rather over-exaggerate certain of her .. ah... attributes, in certain pics. I prefer a little more streamlined figure, myself.
I keep wondering if those things are going to go up like the Hindenburg if she lights a cigarette.

Blaze

SpectralDragoon said:
Damnit, I'm a manager!

Good eve SD ~

But SD yer not my mgr. Beside I don't think you leave the store for most of yer work time (ex 6 hours on a Saturnday) & go who knows where. We still haven't figured that one out.

BlazeofLife said:
Well, in his defence, Tifa IS hot.
Although they did rather over-exaggerate certain of her .. ah... attributes, in certain pics. I prefer a little more streamlined figure, myself.
I keep wondering if those things are going to go up like the Hindenburg if she lights a cigarette.

Blaze

lol

Arc da Rat said:

Good eve SD ~

But SD yer not my mgr. Beside I don't think you leave the store for most of yer work time (ex 6 hours on a Saturnday) & go who knows where. We still haven't figured that one out.

Didn't you know?
Most managers are manifestations of evil, so they disappear when they leave their stores. It's like hallowed ground.

Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back