Suggestions for introducing a couple to bi oral

curiousus

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Posts
103
I'd like to ask the experienced as well as the "hopefuls" out there how they would introduce a couple (man & woman) to sucking cock.

Obviously, there are some prerequisites (e.g. they are interested, novices, healthy, have a comfortable location...)

Curiousus
 
bi suck

Would imagine they both have already discussed it so shouldn't be a problem if you got to the stage of you all being naked.
 
Working on setting it up now. If all goes right, I will be sucking a cock while she licks a pussy. Can not wait!
 
One Idea I had

CuriousFF,
Awesome.
Hope you are suck-successful this weekend.
Curiousus

One idea was to have the man and woman in a missionary position, then present my cock for her to suck, but since it is so close, the guy has the opportunity to join in the sucking. This position may be more "comforting" and pose less of a step into the unknown.

Of course there is simply kneeling and sucking him off while she watches.
C
 
My guy can deep-throat like a porn star, even though he's never given oral to a real boy before. Practice practice. If the right guy ever comes along, I doubt that gentle introduction will be necessary. I'm certainly not gentle.

Really, there's no way to know what they want unless you ask.
 
Back
Top