So I answered the question.

Mbiguy77

Really Experienced
One of the guys at work just randomly asked everyone (not all at once) if we would suck dick for 1 million dollars. Some said no. Some said yes. I said, "For a million dollars? Hell yes I would." Then another said, "Yeah but how low would you go?" I didn't hesitate. I said, "I've sucked dick for free." He said, "Wow really?" I said, "Yeah plenty of times." He said to just me, "Did he cum?" I said, "That is the best part."

Soooo is this new ground for you? The admission part. How about your co workers? If so, babydoll strap in tight cause the ride is about to get a little bumpy. Good for you and I wish you the best.

Last edited:
One of the guys at work just randomly asked everyone (not all at once) if we would suck dick for 1 million dollars. Some said no. Some said yes. I said, "For a million dollars? Hell yes I would." Then another said, "Yeah but how low would you go?" I didn't hesitate. I said, "I've sucked dick for free." He said, "Wow really?" I said, "Yeah plenty of times." He said to just me, "Did he cum?" I said, "That is the best part."

LOL! Way to go! A million bucks ? Not bad for what's USUALLY five minutes work ! :)

Out & Open...

Got to admire your up-front out and open attitude. I tend to be more discrete when it comes to sucking cock. I'm careful who I confide in. Some pleasures are to be shared...

Back