ever unbuttoned your blouse to seduce a woman?

did you ever unbutton to seduce a woman with your cleavage?

• Total voters
I didn't vote because there needs to be another option. My answer is yes I have and do but it's between the choices of frequently and seldom. I have seldom made the first move but I know how to send subtle signals that advances will be not only welcome but returned. Lots of ways to do that. Showing a bit more cleavage or wearing heels, etc is usually for attention sure but there are other ways too. Isn't flirting fun? :)

I didn't vote because there needs to be another option. My answer is yes I have and do but it's between the choices of frequently and seldom. I have seldom made the first move but I know how to send subtle signals that advances will be not only welcome but returned. Lots of ways to do that. Showing a bit more cleavage or wearing heels, etc is usually for attention sure but there are other ways too. Isn't flirting fun? :)

wow...how true...tell me more...:rose::rose::rose:

wow...how true...tell me more...:rose::rose::rose:

One good way is to go to an alternate club. Most straight women have no problem going there in groups and there isn't as much pressure from guys trying to pick us up. Conversations seem to start easier especially if it's a club that keeps the music at a normal level instead of the ear splitting volume that the 20 somethings like. Lots of smiling and eye contact helps to put us at ease and just getting to know someone and show interest often goes a lot further than rubbing all over like we are in heat. I talked to someone for the first time in a club like this for half the night it seemed and when we decided it was getting late we hugged a couple of times and I let it linger on the second one. She stopped me outside and handed me her business card. It never got intimate beyond a few kisses etc but it was so much fun and we are friends now.

I totally agree, I'm such a subtle tease, but a tease all the same. I'll pull my blouse down even lower than I already have it (which is usually low, I like showing off the goods). Or if we're sitting next to each other and talking I'll let my leg rest against hers. I know she notices but I pretend like I don't.

I totally agree, I'm such a subtle tease, but a tease all the same. I'll pull my blouse down even lower than I already have it (which is usually low, I like showing off the goods). Or if we're sitting next to each other and talking I'll let my leg rest against hers. I know she notices but I pretend like I don't.

Guys do the same thing ;)

interesting poll

Im glad I found it... it is election day here.. Im happy to vote

Got Caught

One of my most erotic moments was checking out a beautiful woman's breast. She was a sales lady. She was bra less in a very professional dress and was bent over a counter in a department store. She caught me enjoying the view. I was totally busted. What was so sexy was that she said nothing but just gave me the slightest smile of acknowledgement. I was ready to run out of the store in embarrassment. She asked me very politely if I needed to see anything else. I very shyly said yes. This time she lingered for a long time and just let me enjoy the view. I thanked her for showing "me the goods" and left. Wow.... It is still sexy writing about after over ten years.

One of my most erotic moments was checking out a beautiful woman's breast. She was a sales lady. She was bra less in a very professional dress and was bent over a counter in a department store. She caught me enjoying the view. I was totally busted. What was so sexy was that she said nothing but just gave me the slightest smile of acknowledgement. I was ready to run out of the store in embarrassment. She asked me very politely if I needed to see anything else. I very shyly said yes. This time she lingered for a long time and just let me enjoy the view. I thanked her for showing "me the goods" and left. Wow.... It is still sexy writing about after over ten years.

exactly...I do recall a wine celebration somewhere in the open...bored stiff I scanned the crowd and there she was...with a low cut dress and a full bosom not needing any push-up...two perfect breasts nesting close and warm together...and she caught me staring...and made sure for the rest of the evening that I had a good view...that's all, but I will never forget her knowing smile...

Dear Dystracted,
What makes it so sexy is this knowledge that both of you share anonymously in a crowd of people. It has happened to me several times. Maybe it's a flash down a dress top or a quick view down a blouse or looking up the skirt of a classy lady. It's knowing she likes what is happening as much as you do. It's not only my turn on but also hers which is so sexy. No words....just a subtle smile.
I have been on the receiving end also and I can guarantee it was a huge turn on. I found myself positioning myself so that the man or woman got a special peek which nobody else could see. I then would make eye contact and acknowledge my special gift to that person. I especially love it when I have no idea who the other person is.

I have done so a few times...also works for getting duscounts and getting out of speeding tickets...lol

I have done so a few times...also works for getting duscounts and getting out of speeding tickets...lol
oh no...you did tease a female police officer? How kinky...oh my...thinking of it...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

just imagine you have bought a sexy bra...and then there is this busty shop assistant...you bend down to rummage through your bag...and she stares at your cleavage...blushes, when you look at her...then bends down to deal with your credit card...gives you a good view down her gorgeous cleavage...so erotic, this game...:rose::rose::rose:

Metawampe said:
No but I have dropped my trousers and shorts. It worked too!

Husky10 said:
Guys do the same thing

Really now? Most guys are about as subtle as a dropped piano. One of the reasons I like 'em. :D

The thing is, those "dropped piano" moments are often us... thinking we're being subtle... :eek:

Interestingly, I did once have a female friend tell me that the next time I was interested in a girl, I should just drop my pants (never mind the context in which the remark was made...)

I have, however, stuck to less overt approaches.

yes i did it a few times, particularly when no guy was around.but not to seduce another woman but to satisfy my own exhibitionist & masochist fetish.obviously when she/ them notices/notice , it doubles the fun.

A few times, I did it purposely so I could get phone numbers. A few times, I did it to distract a coworker

Back