anal problem

Kmanwantit

Virgin
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Posts
22
So I don't receive anal very often. This last time I cleaned myself out with an enema and several refills of water until it came out clean. I found out he was large, and I had never had anything larger then a 6.5 inch before this. So I put a load of lube up there before we met up. Took a while before he was all the way in and started working it in and out. I was finally getting loosened up enough when it took a turn for the worse. I have a sensitive smell, it was a horrible green smelly , blow out is the best description. The mood was done for me, and I am pretty sure for him also. I felt so bad that we didn't finnish, but the sheets on the bed were so nasty. I never had that happen before. Anyone else have this problem? Please be constructive with the answear.
 
Oh dear - you poor thing!
ok, well either don't be so enthusiastic with the volume and just clean out your rectum OR go for the complete frigging colon and lower bowel enema which will prob give you cramps and take a looong time for your bowel to settle down. These things happen though :rolleyes:
Your diet can help - figure out what works best. Also as a cheat have some Immodium Instants - they take about a hour to kick in, BUT the effects can gum you up for 48hrs.
Hope that helps.
It's kinda humbling though huh? :(

PS - no that isn't why they call me stickgirl
 
Thanx stickygirl! I put some thought into it, was thinking that to much lube would create a seal and with each stroke cause a plunger effect. But I am thinking way to much. I felt so horrible, it had been going good u p to that point. Almost to scared to try a large one again.
 
You really don't need a lot of lube... he's supposed to be fucking you, not swimming :D
 
LMAO, one time it had no lube , thought I would die, so figured larger and I am not used to it, more lube the better. Found out maybe not the brightest idea
 
Back
Top