Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
chimney2001 purged, with 43 threads either approved by mixermix, or that had other people follow-ons.

Very interesting, since the threads that kaydenfox posted were exactly the same as your other aliases' posts. They were also the same posts you mentioned a few aliases ago that you had copied, so you could repost them more easily.

Last edited:
sexdayslepht is the newest member of the Tim Church fan club.

TJChurch has now been trimmed of all but the threads that have other people's threads hanging from them.

chimney2001 purged, with 43 threads either approved by mixermix, or that had other people follow-ons.

TJChurch has now been trimmed of all but the threads that have other people's threads hanging from them.

Any particular reason the following threads were spared, or did they merely slip through the cracks?

Actions speak louder than words. by TJChurch
They get the prize, but you have the power. by TJChurch
A complaint, & a compromise. by TJChurch
Yes. by TJChurch
3 minus 1 = Too good to be true. by TJChurch
Traci turns to you. by chimney2001

Also, will we be removing the insult thread off of 6deislepht, or are we considering the account cleansed at present?

And don't forget the other two accounts still in need of cleansing. mixermix already posted a child to one thread, but the rest are still fair game.

Last edited:
They slipped through the cracks. I've taken care of the last two. I'll handle the rest in a bit.

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results." -- Narcotics Anonymous basic text

sexdayslepht is the newest member of the Tim Church fan club.

CORRECTION: It is the newest member (are we at a million yet?!) of the Tim Church Alleged-But-Unproven Username Club (after Torg banished yet another one nobody ever reported).

Observe how he couldn't even be bothered to read Torg's post before replying. If his threads weren't sufficient, this would further prove his inattention to details, as well as his venomous nature towards those who dislike him or would disagree with him.

I find it very helpful that Tim reads everything I post meticulously and proofreads it. He finds little typos and misspellings for me. Today it was a letter that shouldn't have been capitalized. I really appreciate his efforts. It's gratifying to have someone so useful as a fan.

Thanks, Tim.

I find it very helpful that Tim reads everything I post meticulously and proofreads it. He finds little typos and misspellings for me. Today it was a letter that shouldn't have been capitalized. I really appreciate his efforts. It's gratifying to have someone so useful as a fan.

Thanks, Tim.

This is true some of the time, but his own lack of knowledge on most subjects, his status as a philistine, and his easily agitated state of mind combine to make him extremely poor the majority of the time. In fact, he lashes out at anyone who tries to help him for no reason other than the posted excess left as a response to his ambiguous descriptions - in other words, something done for his benefit with additional steps also taken for his benefit. Once his state of mind is irritated even slightly - and I say this from repeated experience stemming from the extraordinary leeway I allowed him for an extended period - he cloud not fnid the pelorbm by hsmilef if the txet lkeood lkie tihs, and teerbhy pvore the enerepximt I hvae rfrneeeecd.

It's too bad. He'd be immensely useful if he even attempted to subscribe to Mu no Kyouchi, but he insists upon losing his stability. In fact, if he cultivated that even to the slightest level, I'd personally suggest we consider changing our rulings towards him. Instead, we're going to be stuck with a proofreading fan who usually can't observe as much as the patriarch of the DeLaceys - and since he probably won't get the reference, that's the blind man who embraced the monster in Frankenstein - whose hopeless situation will remain unaltered and is too foolish to realize he's stuck in a cycle that makes less progress than a hamster on a wheel.

これは私がティムj.教会に送っている秘密のメッセージです。あなたがこれを見つけた場合は、特別賞を得る。私は二回あなたの次のchyooニックネームを追放します!

Pissed Off

I Have Asked Countless Times For My Stories To Be Left Alone.

They Have Not.

Four Threads Got Submitted Today I Added Onto Them And Then My Threads Got Deleted.

What The Fuck.

Please Leave My Stories And Threads Alone

Since Torg has already supplied both answers, I'll save him the trouble.

I Have Asked Countless Times For My Stories To Be Left Alone.

They Have Not.

The reason being that the decision to grant an exemption to your stories only extends to threads that were added before the decision to purge. In other words, new threads are not spared unless they receive meaningful children threads.

Four Threads Got Submitted Today I Added Onto Them And Then My Threads Got Deleted.

What The Fuck.

The original explanation of the purification stated trivial additions may be deleted anyway, indicating you supplied thread holders instead of real threads. On the other hand, you could have added these additions while Torg was in the process of deleting them, and thus he was unaware of the new threads by the time he hit the delete button. I wasn't there to see these additions, but based on Torg's track record it's a safe bet that one of these is the explanation; and should it be the latter, I encourage you to insist upon an apology, assuming Torg doesn't offer it first.

Please Leave My Stories And Threads Alone

The resident troll - who would be wise to study Zen Buddhism if he wants to understand the concept of Mu no Kyouchi and realize his remark proved him a philistine (since it's been discussed countless times in literature following its inception) and could easily be used to argue himself a bigot - stated at least one editor offered to repost his threads personally, and the second link also proves that such an addition would be spared; naturally, I assume this does not extend to bashing threads or threads used to create problems and perhaps get the editor banished for facilitating such behavior. Make good on your promise and have him supply threads this way, supplying him the due credit.

I know this prior statement is presumptuous, but I can't imagine any other editor making such a remark, and have therefore concluded it to be yours; if it's not, then act upon anyway. I don't know what you see in his threads, but if you want them to remain, supplying them yourself is the only risk free method that allows them to escape the cleansing.

I've stated very clearly that Tim's nicknames are banished from this point forward. I left those threads that had been posted to your stories in the past, before the massive purge that has been going on recently. His future threads will be deleted.

As for your threads, Mixermix, I didn't realize you had added to his threads. I marked them for deletion when there were no additions. You must have added threads after that point.

I marked them within minutes of their posting. You must have added to them a few minutes later.

I'm sorry to have deleted your threads.

Last edited:
And we move on to 4daysleft:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/4daysleft

rippitydoo, if you really wanted to claim there is no motive for impersonation, then I'd love to hear the explanations for:

kaitou1214 - do I really need to explain this one here?
damianwhyte - compare to DamianWhite
anarchy4a11 - compare to Anarchy4all
vel10s - compare to Velios
sanchez999 - compare to sanchez909

And bear in mind, I'm being generous and ignoring sp1ra1 and Deckand as a possible thefts of the more generic names Spiral and Deckhand.

So, enlighten us to why you made such usernames. And don't even deny them. Not only have you acknowledged some of these to be your names, they even posted your work in spite of not being the editors on any of the stories, threads that probably didn't exist on CHYOO long enough for anyone else to make a copy of it. As further proof, we have your attitude towards these reposts threads: you treat it as flattery and pay it no further mind, when most people would first desire swift justice for the plagiarism before allowing the old saying to brighten their moods.

EDIT: And as usual, he refuses to be a man and face his contradiction, instead opting to run away and hide when he has no explanation for his contradictions beyond the incriminating truth and insist that my deletion of his posts means his contradiction never existed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back