Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the threads are denied, I have no trouble deleting them. I checked it out, and did so. Basically, any of the "I don't want this thread" threads are fair game.
 
By my methods of checking the reported threads, I'm only seeing approved children. The only stories being completely spared are mixermix's, since he requested that Tim's threads not be deleted.

Can this only apply to threads made before he became quinnmallory? It was either this name or the next one that he was using when he lost the contest and should have left CHYOO forever.
 
sheckystiller - cleansed; six threads with others' children
tnadnuder - cleansed, three threads with others' children
 
All this talk about rules violations is really hysterical from a guy who has been banished 75 times for rules violations.
 
All that are left are:
TJChurch
tercesrepus
chimney2001
 
By my methods of checking the reported threads, I'm only seeing approved children. The only stories being completely spared are mixermix's, since he requested that Tim's threads not be deleted.

This is not true because I approved a thread this morning and now it has disappeared. So whoever took it down please stop I have no problem with his threads or him.
 
At the risk of going off-topic, I want to point this out.

TJChurch:

uses multiple identities
lies to the point his stories become nonsense
has a low to average IQ
is extremely self-absorbed
refuses to accept rejection
insists all rejections are because of a problem with the other person
interacts antisocially
lives in a fantasy world
insults or makes death threats to anyone and anything that shows him his fantasy isn't reality

Am I the only one who knows these are the basic traits of a serial killer?
 
The new username is sp1ra1:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/sp1ra1

Torg, can we please have a response for the apparent contradiction in your actions towards mixermix's stories? I'm fairly certain I know why, but we'd all rather receive it from you.

rippitydoo, I'm not deleting Black_Frost's posts for a variety of reasons, the most prominent of which being that he makes no accusation. He makes a clear implication, but only an outright accusation is something that can be taken to a court of law; and even then, he'd have to be lying to receive punishment - which means the claim would have to be false and Black_Frost would need to be fully aware of the falsehood. Without the accusation and based upon the lax rule set of Literotica, there's no reason to delete the post. On the other hand, I've told you repeatedly that your actions are clear violations of forum rules and international law, that you have been banished and should not be permitted to supply even one new post for the forum, and that I'll be enforcing this banishment myself with prompt deletion until Laurel and Manu decide to act upon your confession to violating forum rules.
 
Last edited:
This is not true because I approved a thread this morning and now it has disappeared. So whoever took it down please stop I have no problem with his threads or him.

I have left the existing threads of Mr. Church's on Mixermix's stories after Mixermix asked me to leave them, but as a banished person, it is my responsibility to keep his never-ending parade of new identities banished, and that includes new threads. All new nicknames will have all the threads deleted. Otherwise there is no meaning to banishment, due to the flawed nature of CHYOO's database and software.

I'm just glad it only takes about a minute of my time to banish and delete each time it happens.
 
sanchez999 is TJ's latest inspired addition to the Wide World of Banished Nicknames.
 
Completely ignoring him would be the best tactic, since he craves attention, even if it's negative attention. I've put him on my Ignore List, so I don't have to listen to his mewlings.
 
Completely ignoring him would be the best tactic, since he craves attention, even if it's negative attention. I've put him on my Ignore List, so I don't have to listen to his mewlings.

It's the best tactic for getting him to be silent of his own volition, but antagonizing and patronizing him is the best approach for eliciting from him another confession of his rule violations; that's how I got the first one. Every subsequent admission increases the likelihood of getting his able accounts banished and being rid of his on-forum harassment once and for all. The only reason I keep him ignored is so he'll stop spamming and flooding my inbox.

The only problem at that point is email harassment, but there are a few different ways to combat this problem.

Also, be sure to access the threads from his personal threads list, not a search. sanchez999 appears to be the latest in his long list of impersonations.
 
Tim continues his lies and manipulations. Please continue to delete all of his threads from my stories as soon as they are posted. He is blocked, he knows he is blocked, and yet he continues to spam my stories. I appreciate the mods efforts in addressing his long-standing abuses.
 
The tercesrepus purge is now finished. 22 threads with follow-ons from others.
 
Tim is a liar. I don't ask for more of his threads. I have said, privately and publicly, that I don't want any of his threads. I firmly believe he has no friends here, only people he hasn't yet alienated. Eventually, given enough time, everyone will hate him.

Given his lies about me, I am no longer posting about him, or speaking to him. He is dead to me. Thanks again to the mods for working on all of our behalf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top