Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious, just stop talking to him. Post his names here, but simply ignore him. Why are you still engaging with him?
 
Serious, just stop talking to him. Post his names here, but simply ignore him. Why are you still engaging with him?

First, I don't know about everyone else, but I like watching things squirm and struggle.

Second, we need a list of reasons why he's banished too. Talk about what he's done wrong, if Kaitou, 24ward, and I haven't already taken everything you have to say.

Third, go back over the PM I sent you, but don't refer to it out loud. It explains the very important reason for taunting him. Everyone, please do it as much as possible to taunt him in this topic.

As soon as he makes a new username, someone will post it. Until then, let us have our fun and do what I mentioned in the PM.
 
And the new username is rembrandtbrown.

rembrandtbrown1 is the new name. Recognize the threads, they been posted under the chimney2001 nick before.

He's very creative, isn't he? Just dropping the number makes it someone completely different!

As an aside, it looks like Torg can't make out our posts too well if we use the html to combine the link with the text, like Kaitou and Maus have done (Torg said in PM he likes to use email notifications of our posts, not actual forum visits, so there could be a problem in the email's copy). He's been extremely quick when it was me or Frost reporting, but has been slower when it was Maus or Kaitou. It could just be real life getting in the way, but if Torg doesn't correct me, either don't include a link or keep the link and text separate.
 
The links do me no good. I just cut and paste the names. Just post ASAP. I'll attempt to respond within 2 hours.
 
His new username is rickyricardo:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/rickyricardo

What's wrong, peterbarry3? Run out of characters and actors from Sliders already? This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't insist all of the negative feedback you receive is malicious.

The links do me no good. I just cut and paste the names. Just post ASAP. I'll attempt to respond within 2 hours.

I'll still encourage linking. At least then the rest of us can amend the name if someone makes a typo.
 
I had fun reading this, but enough is enough.

Torg, if you missed it the first time, the username is carabeener:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/carabeener

peterbarry3, so long as you're evading banishment from the CHYOO forums, your posts will be deleted, even before we address the fact that your posts contain lies, are frequently off-topic, and violate vBulletin and the rest of Literotica's rules. And before you deny it:

TJZombie
iwashacked
fakeout001

Three of your accounts, banished from Literotica. You're also not getting a deal. You're a liar, and by consequence can't be trusted to adhere to any terms in a deal, never mind your tendency to work situations in a vain attempt of ensuring they benefit your own interests and the necessary courses of action you adopt to suit this tendency.
 
Last edited:
Taken from arielcastro thread She questions in My hot Teacher.
***************************************************

She looked up at me.

"You mean it, Josh?!" she asked.

I nodded.

"You have connections at State?!" she asked.

"With the athletic department, yeah," I said modestly.

"You think you could really get me a job there?!" she asked.

"Sure!" I said confidently, knowing the staff and students would love her mind and body (respectively).

"I'll make you a deal!" she said suddenly.

"Name it!" I said, very excited.

"If you can get us a dorm room to share next weekend, I'll let you fill the rest of the school year as my boy!"

I opened my mouth, before stopping to consider the offer.
*******************************************

That's the whole thread. Notice that all dialogue except one line ends in an exclamation point or exclamation question mark combo. And the one exception ends the dialogue with a comma.

Next, arielcastro thread She tells the truth, from the same story
********************************************

She sits silently on the couch for a while. Finally, she hangs her head.

"Alright!" she grumbles. "You got me. I admit it!"

"I knew it!" Josh says, jumping on the air and pumping his fists.

"I'm sorry!" she says. "It's just something I can't help! Ever since I was a young girl, I've had a thing for the black men!"

"Well, I'm sorry, too, then," Josh tells her.

"What are you apologizing for?!" she asks, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry I'm not your fantasy!" he says simply.

"Oh! That's alright!" she says, reaching out her hands for one of his.

He places his hand between hers, walks around the couch, and sits down next to her.

"I'll tell you what, though!" he says. "Since you were honest with me, I'll be honest with you: The cabin next door is owned... By me. I'll make you a deal, though. If you can make me fall asleep dreaming about you every night this week, I'll call every realtor in town and help you find the cabin of your dreams!"
********************

That's also the whole thread. Again notice that the whole thread's dialogue ends in the same exclamation point, or exclamation question mark combo except for one line that, again, ends in a comma.

Next is one from cornhusker. Thread is {FIRST_NAME} is unsure from The Light.
************************************************

"What... Tash, what are you doing?!" John asked her.

"Well, the audience needs to be filled with school spirit, Coach!" she said, as John noticed she began to kneel in front of him.

"Right...?" he said.

"And you're the coach in charge of choreography, so you need to be able to access the areas of your brain with the most creativity!" she observed.

"Right," he said again.

"Well," she continued. "The best way I know to help with both things is to drain you of everything else!"

John watched as she lowered his pants and boxers. She then wrapped her hands around his erection, before bringing her head towards it.

He was indecisive. On the one hand, why question or stop a good thing? On the other, he knew it was wrong for the authority-figure position he had been placed in.

***************************

Once again, that's it. Also the same pattern of ending dialogue with exclamation points or exclamation question mark combos. Again except for one that ends the dialogue with a comma.
 
Mod check: Does TJChurch have an allowed active account, or is it current policy to lock out all accounts based on past behavior?

I can understand the alerts on new aliases.

-Z.
 
First, the new username is renihw:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.writer.summary/renihw

Mod check: Does TJChurch have an allowed active account, or is it current policy to lock out all accounts based on past behavior?

I can understand the alerts on new aliases.

-Z.

Current CHYOO site policy seems to be banishment to all of his accounts; in the event of a log in attempt, every one one of these accounts says "This account has been banished." Torg's taken to banishing the accounts as we name them since peterbarry3 is (among other things) circumventing banishment he's justly earned; for similar reasons located on the forum, I delete all of his posts here as well and repeatedly ask Laurel and Manu to ban his forum accounts. Therefore, this has turned into a bit of a checking system - ensure we don't maliciously name accounts of other users, all the signs are there, etc.

As such, follow Torg's advice and don't even bother approving his threads. Hopefully the account won't be around long enough to do any good with the threads. Plus, he'll resubmit those threads if denied, so he becomes easier to find following banishment.

EDIT: Keep insulting me, by all means, peterbarry3. Besides the fact that it doesn't bother me since it's just hot air from a mind incapable of fighting battles with maturity and substance, it proves your posts are off-topic and should be deleted, as well as proves you're severely upset, either by this topic and these efforts to keep you from tricking editors as well, my strict adherence to the rules of both Literotica and vBulletin which affects people like you most harshly, or both.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top