YJ: call to arms (closed)

Lexi chuckled, "That's not the best, big guy. We'll get to it though, don't you worry."

She closed her eyes and moaned as his large, strong hands massages and fondled her pert butt cheeks. She loved having any part of her body touched and played with but in a massage, it was hard to beat having your ass worked on. It was surprising how much tension and stress could be carried there. "That's it," she cooed, "work that ass, Alex baby. Your hands feel great."

He moved to her thighs and she moaned again, unconsciously spreading her legs wider just a bit. God, those fingers were so close to her cunt. A naughty smile crossed her lips and she spread her legs a bit more. "Can you see my pretty little pussy? See how wet you've gotten it already? Can you smell how hot I am for you?"

Lexi then decided to up the ante a bit. "So, do you only do back massages or is this full body? Because I can think of a few places on my front where I'd love to have those hands."


~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Gotham City

"I can't believe this shit! Today of all God damn days," a police sergeant growled as he ran around the corner of a building with a group of other officers, just before a patrol car smashed into the sidewalk. "First aliens and now this asshole again!"

The asshole in question was a massive and lumbering figure, towering almost seven feet tall and as wide at the shoulders as an average man was tall. He was dressed in the ragged remains of a black suit and white button down shirt, both tattered and mouldering, stinking of decay. His flesh was chalk white and smeared with mud and filth, his white hair was matted to his head, and his dull yellow eyes were dim and seemingly as dirty as the rest of him. His body was wildly disproportionate; his torso, arms, legs, hands, and feet all far larger than they should be on a human body. He was stomping out of the 1st Central Gotham Bank with the entirely of the main vault held over his head in both hands, having kicked the patrol car out of the way.

The cops all gawked around the corner at the creature as he started to shamble up the street. One of the younger officers shook his head, "What do we do, Sergeant?"

"Nothing. We can't even put a dent in that ugly mug, and we ain't getting back-up." Most of the force, those who'd shown up for work today in the face of the alien invasion, were dealing with the aftermath of it. "Normally, a cape'd show up to deal with him by now."

"Somebody like Ba-hey!" The younger officer pointed, "Look, is that...is that Batman?"

One of the other officers whistled, "Damn! Don't look like a bat "man" to me!"

"Solomon Grundy!" The hulking thing carrying the vault stopped and looked up with confusion as Batgirl swung over him to land in the street about thirty feet ahead. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Grundy was bad news; he was incredibly strong, incredibly tough. Why was he here now? Couldn't he have waited a few weeks before crawling out of his swamp again? "Hold it, Grundy."

She had to stall and give her team time to move into position. Plus, she might actually be able to talk him down. Grundy's intelligence varied in his resurrections; usually he was dumb but sometimes he was normal intellect, once he'd even come back pretty sharp! "I understand this is your impulse but what are you even going to do with all that money? It's not like you have any place to put it or you could spend it anywhere."

Grundy blinked and looked up at the vault and then at her. "Grundy take money because...money good? Money get stuff! And respect! And girls have fun with guy with money!" He suddenly seemed to notice she was female and looked her over. "Hhhh. Batgirl pretty. Grundy have money. Money means girls and fun. Batgirl and Grundy have fun?"

Her jaw dropped and for a few moments she couldn't even react. Had he just...oh, God! That was just...she wanted to puke!

"Well, that'll be giving me nightmares for a while," came a wry comment. Artemis was leaning up against a lightpost closer to Grundy. "And Grundy, seriously? Girls like guys who don't smell like swamp water and look they crawled out of a gutter."

"Hh. Okay. Grundy use money to get shower and new clothes. Then Grundy, Batgirl, and Leather Girl have fun?"

Batgirl had recovered by this point. "Grundy, not that kind of fun. How about you put the vault down and go to Iron Heights? I'll come visit you and we can play checkers or something. What do you say?"

"...Grundy use money to get Batgirl for fun!" He lifted the vault higher as if he were about to throw it at her.

"tlauv reappa revo s'Ydnurg deah!"

The vault vanished in a puff of pinkish purple smoke only to reappear about fifteen feet above Grundy. He let out a surprised "Huh?" Then the vault smashed down on him.

Zatanna waved from a nearby rooftop, "I think he likes you, Batgirl!"

The redhead make a vomity face, "Why can't I ever meet a nice guy? Okay, troops, that won't hold him long! Get ready!"

Any time now, the little group's powerhouse should be arriving...she hoped.
 
"Wow your skin and your body so beautiful" Alex murmured feeling the heat of her pussy. He groaned softly moving his hands down to her legs and massaging her feet and her toes. He worked on her feet massaging the balls and her toes before sliding his hands up her back legs and massaging her ass again.

"I can definetly see how pretty and wet it is" Alex purred getting a little more confident and leaning in to kiss and lick her back teasingly. He leaned up nibbling on her ear and hearing her question.

"It will be a little extra but i am sure you can afford it" Alex said getting off of her and standing at the foot of the bed. He gestured for her to turn his body set against the stars. His cock bobbed quivering as if it was surrounded by liquid melting steel.

Gotham City

Connor watched the ladies distract the hulking zombie and then smash a vault on him. He fidgeted nervously pulling his hoodies hood up and down his face. He was nervous and since this was his first time at the hero gig and he didnt want to cause to much collateral damage.

He saw Grundy roar and grab the vault throwing it right at Bat-girl. Connor growled and jumped leaping off the building and clearing the vault. He dropped down landing in front of Bat-girl and punching the vault as it flung into his arms reach. The super powered punch bent the vault in two but had enough force to cause the vault to fly back and slam into Grundy. The zombies mouth formed a very comical O and then he was gone flying through the air and smashing back into the bank.

"And stay down!" Connor said flexing his hands and shaking his head. He felt the raw power coursing through him and clenched and unclencehed his hands remembering wild cat and his breathing exercise. He felt his strength lessen and sighed in relief jumping over to the bank and crashing through a window the bank was dark and wrecked including one wall that was embedded with the vault.

"Do you think he is down?" Connor asked over the ear piece walking towards the vault door. Before he could get an answer Solomon Grundy lumbered out of the shadows grabbing the man by his leg and flipping him into the air.

"Grundy mad!" He shouted before slamming the boy into a pillar repeatedly.
 
She chuckled. He was getting more confident and that was all to the good. "Afford it? Baby, by the end of the night, you'll owe me."

Lexi waited until he was back and she was sure he was looking at her, then she got up onto all fours. She looked over her shoulder at him impishly, wiggling her ass, and then turned over and fell onto the bed on her back.

She breathed deeply, making her breasts rise dramatically, and raised her arms over her head. Her legs were crossed at the ankles but moved together, long, supple, and shapely. She looked back at him, a dark shape surrounded by stars in the window and licked her lips as she saw his hard cock bobbing, "Oh, looks like massaging me is making you all tense. I'm so sorry...but I'll get all that tension out of you, I swear."


~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Gotham City

A trio of batarangs whirled through the air and stuck into Grundy's forearm above where he held Superboy. A light on them blinked for a few moments and then they exploded. Grundy roared with pain and anger but he released Superboy who flew through the air to crash down onto the bank's steps.

"Shake it off and get back in," Artemis said as she ran past Connor. "I'll distract him!" The luscious looking blond jumped onto the railing that went up the steps and ran up it before leaping off and throwing herself into a spinning roundhouse kick that made even the super durable brute grunt and stagger back. "Didn't anyone tell you not to get handsey on a first date, ugly?"

Grundy snarled and lunged at her. The girl just smirked and threw herself backwards into a roll, grabbing his outstretched arms and kicking both legs up into his stomach, moving into a classic backroll throw. Grundy wailed as he flew through the air and landed hard; cracking and splintering the sidewalk and taking the brunt of his own physical power.

Batgirl swung over him, dropping a handful of pellets that burst into a restraining foam that spread out and hardened but stayed somewhat pliable, enough to steal some of the force of the zombie's thrashing as he tried to free himself. "Zatanna?"

"Here, Batgirl!" The magician was actually several blocks away, having used her magic to evacuate any police, civilians, or press in the area. "I think I've got everyone."

"Good." Batgirl swung back over Grundy as he tore free, throwing another trio of explosive batarangs into his back that sent him lurching forward. As he moved, Artemis leaped over his back and in front of him, grabbing him by the head and using the momentum to flip him over and down onto his back, jumping away before he could grab for her. "Get back here, Zee. If Superboy can't pound him into the ground, we're going to have to figure out how to use your magic to contain him."
 
"You'll get no complaints from me ma'am i like this kind of tense" Alexander said smiling and watching her move. He paused momentarily distracted by long supple legs and a shapely body that was to die for. He felt his cock scream at him to plunge into her moist pussy but he steeled himself climbing back on her and resting on her hips his cock bobbing up and down on her stomach.

"I want to try electricity again if your interested" Alexander said moving the massage oil into his hand and rubbing her shoulder blades. He gave the knots their a good work out before finally sliding his body down to her plump and firm breast. He rubbed oil into the skin his fingers sliding up and down her amazing globes of flesh he massaged the oil in making them slick and oily before going to her nipples and rolling them in his fingers.

"Bat-girl i'll draw him into the vault and try and knock him out or weaken him then you guys seal the vault door as i make my escape" Connor said getting up and pulling off his black hoodie. he had on a black shirt under it with a red S painted on it boldly. He got up jumping up the stone steps back to the vault door and throwing a heavy desk at the zombies head.

"Hey ugly!" Connor called watching him look up and roar "come and get it!" He snapped hearing the zombie roar in challenge and preparing him self "I'm going to need the strongest spells you got Zee" Connor said into the microphone just as the zombie slammed into him and sent him catapulting into the vault.

Connor took the hit and brought his hands to his palm merging his hands and then slamming it down on his head. The zombie grunted and fell to the ground allowing Connor to follow up with his knee and his face. He grabbed the dazed zombie pushing him into the wall over and over again.

There was a bright green light next to Bat-girl and a kid appeared. A handsome Kid with strong features and black hair. He had on the green lantern corps uniform and a matching green ring was nestled on his finger.

"Bat-girl i am one of the reserve lanterns attached to earth" He said moving to hold out his hands but realizing they were on a mission "I was on OA training when the invasion happened and just made it back how can i be of assistance?" He asked just as Connor gave a loud grunt and the entire bank shook
 
Lexi moaned at the feeling of him settling over her and then arched her back as he reached for her tits to push them into his hands. "Oh, yesss." She wriggled under him, mewling as he manhandled and fondled her jugs. "That feels so good. Love your hands on my big tits, Alex baby. Touch them, rub them, ohhh, all you want!"

She yelped and grinned as he started to play with her nipples. She shook her head, "Not on our first time. Next time, I'll give it a try, I promise." Lexi ran her hands down her body and looked up into his eyes; she wanted to see his face when she did this.

Her hands ran along the curved glory of his cock, just grazing it with the tips of her fingers. Then she took it both hands, wrapping around the shaft, and started to pump him slowly. "Fuck, you've got such a big dick." She made her eyes big and innocent looking, "Will it really fit in my little pussy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Gotham City

Batgirl kept herself from swearing at Superboy's plan. "No, Superboy, we can't do that!" Before she could explain, he was off already and battering Grundy back into the bank. "Stop! God damn it!"

The vault wasn't empty. It had lots of money in it but more importantly, it had all the safe deposit boxes. Which meant that destroying the vault's contents, which is what would happen if they sealed Grundy up in it, would cost thousands of people their homes, their kids' college savings, car titles, irreplaceable heirlooms, and who knows what else. It would ruin hundreds of families!

Before she could act further, a green glowing figure shot down from the sky to hover next to her. She blinked; a Green Lantern! A cute, young Green Lantern!

"Hey, the cavalry," Artemis grinned.

"I'm so glad to see you, you don't even know," Batgirl replied. "In a minute, a super powered zombie is going to come flying out at us. Use your ring to catch him in something and tear him apart. He's dead, so you can't kill him, no need to hold back. Think you can do that?"

She didn't wait for a response as she tabbed her earpiece, "Superboy, we've got a better plan. Knock him back out here, as high an arc as you can. Imagine you're setting him up for someone to shoot him."
 
"I dont think either one of us can wait any more" Alexander finally said smiling and leaning in to give her a deep and rough kiss. He moaned into her mouth and flicked his tongoue out moving so he wasn't sitting on her any more and he was nestled between her legs. His cock head slipping moving up and down her pussy lips and slowly stroking and teasing the tender flesh.

"I don't think it fitting is the problem" Alexander said leaning in and kissing her neck. He drew his teeth up and down the sensitive neck and latched on sucking softly before nibbling on her ear. He ran his hands down her body before finally settling on her hips and massaging them gently.

"I just hope i dont burst the second i get inside of you" Alexander said smiling and starting to push "if i am no good i am sorry" Alexander said smirking as his head slipped in his entire body shuddered and he moaned not moving for a second.

"Got it!" Connor said dodging another upper cut from grundy. He focused giving him a couple of square punched right in his chest before backing him up. Connor looked past Grundy judging the best way to launch him and then moving. He slid down twisting his body and then kicking out with his legs as hard as possible.

"Coming at you!" Connor shouted as the zombie roared and flew out of the vault. He saored into the air coming into view of all of them and causing Kyle to give a soft whoa. He floated into the air his ring glowing as a gaint anime looking beast that looked like a worm roared and formed it snapped grabbing grundy and chewing on it before spitting him out into a gaint wood chipper. It ground the zombie for a few minutes before spitting him out and onto the floor three gaint gullitines followed slamming into him and shaking the entire bank.

"He should be good" Kyle said floating down to the ground and looking over at Bat-girl "though my ring says his restoration process is already beginning to happen" Kyle said looking over at Grundy whose various body parts were twitching softly.
 
Lexi was grinning like a cat being given a bowl of cream as Alex moved between her legs. She spread them apart and nibbled her lower lip, "Oh, Alex baby, I can't wait to feel you in me."

Her eyes were large and full of feigned naive innocence, "Be gentle, it's my first time."

That should get him going.

"You'll be fine, I know it," she replied to him. Even if he did shoot right away, she'd take it as a compliment. And use her mouth to get him hard again so they could have a second round. "Please, fill me."

There was pressure as he pushed against her with the head of his cock for a moment and then her flesh parted and stretched around the bulbous crown. "Ahn! Ohh, oh, just the tip feels so good," she cooed. Mm! "I told you, uhh, you'd do fine. Please, take it slow but...but I want the rest. I want all of you in me, please, Alex."



~~~~~~~~~​


Gotham City


Batgirl was glad that GL was on their side. Immensely. She looked at the parts of Grundy that were scattered about and shook her head, "Ick. Nice work though, Superboy, Green Lantern. It could have been a lot worse if we'd had to just keep chipping away at him."

She nudged one of the pieces with a foot, "Yeah, I'm sure it has started. But we don't have to worry about it right now. It takes him time to resurrect and he won't do it here; he always comes back out in Slaughter Swamp." He didn't heal himself back together or anything; once he was "dead" again, he'd just re-appear in the swamp after a while and do...whatever struck him at the time.

Artemis smirked, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder and crossing her arms under her breasts, hips cocked to one side, "Hope the bank's paid their insurance up though, we did a number on them."

Zatanna smiled and shrugged, "I'm sure they can pay for it, I mean, they are a bank."

"Either way, we're done here," Batgirl looked up at the little group. "Zatanna, can you get the vault straightened out and back in place?"

"Sure."

As the magician gestured at the vault and began to speak her backwards spells, the costumed crime fighter looked back at the others gathered, "We should head back when she's done." It might not be properly paranoid, but they could use more firepower. "Green Lantern, you want to come back with us? We're sort of, uh, filling in as a temporary team and you really proved that we could use you."

Artemis nodded, "Yeah, it'd have been a lot tougher without you. Come on, GL, you can even join Superboy in ogling us when he thinks we aren't looking."
 
“You have more faith in my abilities than I do” Alex said feeling the flesh parting around the head of his bulbous cock and groaned in pure pleasure. Her woman hood her pussy felt amazing better than any thing he could have ever imagined beyond his wildest dreams. He smiled at her comment laughing softly as she “admitted” it was her first time to.

He could play that game to

“It’s my first time to though I am hopping to look like a professional” He teased leaning in and nipping her neck teasingly before slipping his long shaft even deeper and deeper into the soft wet flesh he was rapidly discovering was the best thing ever. He moaned feeling his balls touch her soft ass and realizing his cock was as deep as possible.

This was what sex felt like

“I think I need a moment” Alexander said shuddering softly and adjusting him self “This sex thing his heaven” He said smiling big at her and laughing “Especially if you never have done it before” He said feeling his adjustments cause shock waves of pleasure to shoot through his cock and up his body.

GOTHAM CITY

GL floated down watching the “dead” body parts and raising his lantern ring in worry. He concentrated for a moment and constructed a flamethrower and let the green flame burn the zombified flesh away and turning it into ash. Super boy whipped his hands clean of Zombie goo and raised an eyebrow at GL jumping over to the “team” and watching Zetanna fix the vault door with her magical skills.

“Sorry but I has a night of the living dead flash back and I was just waiting for a zombie hand to attack me or smack me around” Kyle said letting his green uniform peel off as if it was water. Revealing a teenage boy not much older then them in jeans and a white t-shirt, which did little to hide his handsome and muscular frame. He kept his green domino mask on even though it really didn’t do much to hide his features.

It was just cool

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all of you” Kyle said looking at them all “I know were all used to secret identities here but Gl records are common place so my name is Kyle Kyle Rayner” He said turning to Batgirl “and you are the world famous Batgirl its an honor to work with any member of the Bat family” He said shaking her hand.

“Kiss ass” Super boy said leaning in to whisper it to Artemis before bumping his hip into her “and I have so not been checking you out just admiring your fighting abilities” Connor said winking at her.
 
She wanted to make a joke that most professionals weren't covered in scars and wires but he was probably way too sensitive for that. And the thought was fleeting as he began to push deeper then and her thoughts and breath rushed out of her as she centered herself on the sinful, sweet friction of fullness she felt as Alex steadily entered her.

Lexi giggled and then cooed at his laugh and slight movement, the feeling sending thrilling pleasure through her as well. "It's wonderful," she agreed, "I enjoy it quite a bit myself."

Her legs moved to encircle his waist gently, not holding him or pushing him deeper but just making one more point of connection between them. Her hands slid up his broad, strong chest, tracing the lines of muscles and scars, to rest on his shoulders.

"I'm ready for more. You're so big, so thick, and you feel so good, Alex baby. But I know it'll get better. Please, move in me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Artemis raised an eyebrow at Superboy, "I didn't know my fighting abilities were on my butt."

Batgirl blinked as Kyle revealed his identity to them. That was...trusting. And kind of stupid, doing it in a public place where smart phones and cameras were surely on them all. But it was kind of endearing too. "Batman's world famous, but thanks anyway. You, uh, should really not use your real name so much out in the open though. Maybe next time, reveal it when you're not just standing in the middle of the street?"

"All right boys and girls!" Zatanna beamed as she walked up to the rest. "That's all sorted out and I think we should get a wiggle on. Everybody stand a little closer now." She nodded once they did so, "And here we go! Evif fo su reappa ni Llah fo Ecitsuj!"

To the onlooking eyes and cameras, the five young people were surrounded with a swirl of purplish smoke for a few moments. Then a wind blew the smoke away and they were gone.
 
“Well here goes nothing” Alexander murmured adjusting his hips. He felt her god he felt her coursing pulsating…. Clenching around him it was the best thing he had ever felt deliciously exotic and powerful and made him want to scream in pure pleasure. It was intoxicating and Alexander felt the best pleasure he had ever experienced.

It was heaven

“Here we go” He mumbled moving his hips slowly, he felt his cock slide in and out with a faint pop and groaned his body shaking as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He growled a soft primal sound that shook his body gently and made his cock bob up and down. He moved in and out faster becoming more comfortable and losing him self in the delight his cock was feeling.

“Oh man Lexi oh man” Alexander said feeling his cock trembling and tightening in side of her “
I think I am getting close” He said groaning and closing his eyes as he bucked into her harder.

HALL OF JUSTICE

“I wasn’t checking out your ass” Connor grumbled feeling his feet settle on the hall and looking around to make sure every one had made it safely. He scowled going over to the computer map and checking out the alert system. It was scanning police frequencies from around the world to make sure any super powered villains weren’t causing any problems. The normal public services were assisting with the aftermath of the war and the justice league wasn’t needed.

Yet

“According to GL code during a emergency a Green Lantern officer should make him self known for people to rally behind and provide with peace of mind” Kyle said stating the Green Lantern code of conduct word for word. He noticed every one looking at him strange and smiled sheepishly.

“I have been training on OA since I got my ring” Kyle explained looking down at it “they didn’t want another guy Gardner on their hand so they stressed on me the importance of the code” He said wincing as he remembered the guardians strict orders “They said If I pulled a Guy Gardner I would get stripped of my rank”
 
"That's it," she breathed, "Ohhh, Alex, that's it!" He was still a little unsure, she could tell, but he was moving in her and it felt fantastic! God damn, he had a great cock! Once he got some confidence, oh, fuck, he'd be an incredible lay!

"Feels so good," Lexi moaned. She was a talker in bed and it was important to her that he knew he was doing well. "You're a, hhn, a natural, baby. Ahh, love it. Do me, keep giving me that big, thick cock, you fucking stud!"

She bit her lip lip. That might have been a bit too dirty for a "first time" in his mind. "So glad," she cooed, "That it's you. Keep going, lover, more, give me more, oh, I love how you feel in me."

When he called out her name, desperation and joy battling in his voice, she crowed inwardly. Oh, God! This was so hot! This was his first time and he'd remember it, remember her forever. Every other fuck he had, he'd compare to this one! "Oh, good! Go faster, Alex, harder, to the finish! Let it all go, I want you to, I want you to cum and cum in me! Give me all your cum, I want it inside my belly, filling me up, oh, baby, please! Cum for me, cum in me!"
 
Alexander heard her words and groaned as they seemed to kick start his sperm. The super powered electric man groaned and his entire body quivered causing him to stop moving as he waited for what was to cum.

Literally

He groaned and his balls tightened causing him to drop down and attack her neck. He kissed and sucked the sensitive skin with rough passion running his teeth up and down the sensitive spot as his cock started spasming. His hot throbbing manhood finally burst causing cum to shoot into Lexi with canon like force that shook them both. His cock released its river of sperm drowning and filling her with all the force of a tidal wave as his cum emptied out for the first time making his load heavy and hot.

Alexander groaned as his strength left his body almost as fast as his cum did. He slumped laying on the super powered girl tiredly as his cock started to slow down from its torrent of cum and spunk. His balls finally relaxed having done their duty and calming down for the moment at least.

"That was amazing" Alexander said murmuring it as if to himself
 
She cried out as he came; a cry of triumph and happiness for them both. Alex clutched her to him tightly, almost painfully, and he kissed and sucked and nipped at her neck like a wild thing. She felt a momentary annoyance at that; he'd leave a mark!

But she pushed it aside. This felt too good, was too fucking right to think such petty things!

He came hard and he came a lot. His cock spurted again and again and again and she moaned out louder with each thick, ropey jet of hot, sticky spunk that he fired into her. "God! Really will fill me, won't you, Alex baby? Fuck! Never, ahh, cumming so much, stud!"

It was insane how much he was pumping into her. She loved it! Lexi was glad she was on birth control; this much would have knocked her up for sure!

The thought of that pushed her over the edge and her cries became a wail as her arms and legs tightened about him and she trembled under his body as the last few blasts of his seed filled her slightly swollen belly and her pussy creamed around his throbbing hardness.

They lay still for long moments, just breathing and soaking in the pleasure of the moment. At his words, she laughed happily and moved so she could kiss his lips, then his nose, his forehead. "It was amazing," she agreed, though she knew he hadn't really been talking to her. "You made it amazing, Alex. So whatever you think about your looks...you're great in bed."
 
“Thanks for both the sex and the compliment” Alexander murmured stroking her naked body and delighting in all the sensations he had felt in the last couple of minutes. It turned out sex was very very good better than any thing he would have ever imagined.

And even better with her Alexander some how knew

“Thank you for this really” Alexander said threading her fingers with his and bringing it up to kiss the knuckles lightly. He felt his body coming off of it’s sexual high and he moved getting off of her and getting off of the bed. He stretched his muscular body in full display for her to ogle and appreciate. Even with the patch work skin and poking metal wires he was impressive with a large display of muscles that most people his age would just be beginning to have.

“I got to go to the bathroom” Alex said walking over to the bathroom and stepping through the doors. He looked at his face trying to see if any thing had changed since he technically earned his man hood, he didn’t find any thing different so he shrugged and splashed some water on his face.

“Do you want me to leave?” Alexander called from the bathroom frowning “I don’t exactly know the protocol here” He said wincing at how lame he sounded. He kind of hoped she didn’t want him to leave and he would experience cuddling for the first time to. He didn’t know if she was the cuddling type but still it would be nice to do so.
 
She giggled at his thanks. It wasn't the smoothest thing anyone had said to her after a good screw but it was heartfelt. It made her feel light and warmly satisfied, not unlike the sex itself.

Lexi propped herself up on one elbow and blatantly watched him stretch and flex, openly admiring him. His skin was a mess, sure, and those wires were strange but he had a great physique. And he was sweet inside, when he let himself be, and that was much more important.

When he went to the bathroom, she rose herself to stretch and sigh contentedly. She waved her hand and her ring glowed; creating a pair of violet panties that would hold his cum in her; her birth control was top notch so she wouldn't get pregnant but she loved the feel of a man's load inside her and the idea that she might be bred was a kink of hers.

She made up the bed and fluffled the pillows before slipping back into it to the side against the wall, pulling back the blankets in invitation. When he came back and spoke, she shook her head, "No, I don't want you to go. See? I made the bed for us."

Lexi patted the spot where she'd pulled the blanket back. "You'll meet and maybe have times with women where it's just about pleasure, no emotional content, and those times you'll both be happier if you or she leaves afterward but I don't like that. I only don't sleep with the guy if we can't or don't have time to." Like with Robin earlier. "If you're good enough to fuck, you're good enough to sleep with. And you, Alex baby, are both and then some."

"So, come to bed. I want to feel those strong arms around me and sleep with my head on that broad shoulder. And to glom your heat." She grinned and winked at him, "I warn you, I'll cuddle up and try to steal as much warmth as I can from you."
 
“Good” Alexander said smiling slightly and coming out of the bedroom door. He looked out at the stars for a second before crawling into his side of the bed and stretching out. His hands found her hips and he pulled her close until she was nestled against him and they were both resting comfortably.

“Hey thanks really for every thing” Alexander said leaning in and kissing the back of her head before curling up against her. He felt his mind and his body relax and in seconds he was asleep.

And dreaming of her

Kid Flash woke up the next morning first to keyed up to really sleep that much. He quickly ran to the Watchtower computer room zipping around it and checking all of the readings the computer had crunched during the night.

“Any thing yet?” Jaime asked walking in with his armor on. He grabbed some coffee off of the table and joined the speedster at the large monitors.

“Yeah actually” Kid flashed said bringing up a patch of space a few miles away from the Watchtower “this is a rip that opened up seconds after the bright light and all the crazy readings”

“So were thinking it must be where the league disappeared to?” Khaldur asked walking through the doors and plopping down on the couch with his own cup of joe.

“This is the last time the watchtower could get a lock on their transponders” Kid said typing away a long string of code “the rift is still open but it will take Star Sapphire to open it up in theory at least with Blue’s help”

“What why me” Jaime asked looking down as his antennas glowed for a second “you think I can adjust my frequency to tear it back open?” Jaime asked looking back at Kid Flash.

“I have to wait on Robin for the official plan but yeah in theory you and Star Sapphire should be enough to make the portal sustainable for 24 hours” Kid said looking up at the numbers and calculations “but it’s up to Robin on what he wants to do” he said shrugging before zipping away for breakfast.

………………………………………….

Dick stretched out feeling his back pop and groaning as yesterdays sore’s made them self-known. He felt a smooth cold body snuggle against him and smiled as last nights memory’s came back to him. He resisted the urge to open his eyes and instead let his hands roam up her legs before finding her smooth hips and messaging them. He leaned in kissing the back of her head softly before gently moving away.

He sat off of the bed and dropped down doing his morning push-ups and curl ups. He was some thing of an early riser (odd when he worked such late nights) and always enjoyed getting his work out over with before starting his day. He finished his push ups and jumped grabbing one of the industrial pumps hanging over head and pulling him self up and down still entirely nude.

………………………………………

Roy Harper was a lucky man

He woke up feeling a very voluptuous and beautiful girl stir against him. He opened his eyes gazing at the luxurious Amazonian laying in bed next to him. Her body naked and smooth almost made him salivate, he mentally wondered if he had enough time to give her a very special morning surprise.

“Robin probably wants us their soon” Roy murmured getting up and looking out at earth. Contrary to popular belief Roy was actually pretty worried about his mentor and he wanted to hurry up and bring him home. He walked into Dianna’s bathroom and ignored her personal things as he stepped into the shower. He turned the water on and leaned back letting the warm water slowly pound his body into relaxation as he groaned in relief.
 
Donna smiled as she heard Roy mutter and then head to the adjoining bathroom to clean up. She knew exactly what he was thinking about doing to her while she was lying there and it was a more than appealing idea. But she also knew his decision not to had little to do with Dick.

He wanted them to get on the case as soon as they could. He was worried about Ollie and Dinah just as much as any of them were about their mentors and family.

That she could know and even see that side of him was so touching. No one ever got to see that much of him emotionally otherwise.

She got out of bed and stretched with a yawn, large breasts rising with the motion, and then began to go through a few more stretches and light calisthenics while he showered. When he was done, she'd take her turn but this way he'd get a nice eyeful when he came back in and she'd be loosened up. Not in case of any romping between but for when their search for the heroes led them into danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Raven woke as she felt hands moving on her and stiffened in alarm; then his emotional presence washed over her and she relaxed. His touch was unexpected but it was very nice.

She'd have to get used to him just touching her at times.

He got up and she heard the muffled grunts of physical exertion. A morning work-out, o course. Raven slipped out of the sheets quietly, not wishing to disturb him in part, but also simply to preferring a quiet start to her own mornings.

She neatly made the bed and then climbed back onto it, moving into a lotus position. The demon blooded empath had her own morning work-out to do; meditation and purification of the mind and soul. Her hands slipped into meaningful finger signs as they rested on her knees but she did not start right away.

Her eyes watched his naked body as he moved and a blush came to her cheeks. She then shook her head and closed her eyes. She'd never get herself in a proper mental state if she stared at his ass like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kara floated down to the cafeteria with a wrapped package cradled to her chest. She'd gotten up way earlier than she normally would; it was starting to become a thing. Part of it was living on the farm with the Kents, but it was also just because she didn't need much sleep on Earth. She had so much energy from just the sun that more than a few hours was just pointless.

So she'd gotten up and explored and toyed around with the computer. Kara had ended up reading about the adventures of the Justice League and her cousin, their enemies and allies, and then made a decision. Pretty much everyone here had a special costume but she was just going around in normal clothes. Maybe she should have a costume too?

Fortunately the Watchtower had the facilities to design and manufacture them...which was a little strange but also kind of made sense. She'd spent hours toying with choices and options and designed a bunch of costumes for herself. Some were silly, some were scandalously sexy, and some were more for "everyday use." She'd chosen one of those that she really liked and actually had it fabricated.

But she hadn't put it on yet. It was wrapped up and in her arms but she was holding off from putting it on. It felt...not quite right to do that yet. Kara knew it was dumb but she still wasn't sure she was really part of all this yet. Until she was, maybe she should just keep using what she had on.

...Though maybe she could find a laundry here too. She had been wearing it for two days straight now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Starfire entered as Kid Flash was finishing up his rough plan for rescuing Earth's heroes. The gorgeous and sensual alien was wearing her freshly laundered costume and favored the men in the room with a sultry smile as she strode in. "Good morning, friends."

After the movie, she'd met Khaldur in his room. They had slept that night but after a few more hours of enjoying one another. If there was a woman he cared about in that one on one attachment way that Earthmen did, she would be very fortunate and well taken care of in that respect.

"I am glad we have a plan," she said. "While we are more than a match for any trouble that the remaining villains of Earth might dredge up, it is good to rescue great heroes and those who have served all so nobly."

She put a hand on Jaime's shoulder and smiled down at him, being slightly taller than the young man. "You will do well, Blue Beetle, I am sure. I hope that after this, we will find some way to continue working together. I would like to know more of you."

~~~~~~~​

Lexi sighed. Yeah, she was awake and there was no use trying to pretend she wasn't or fall back asleep. Too bad. This was nice. Alex was a cuddler and he was so warm!

The lush bodied redhead turned over in bed to face him and kissed his sleeping lips. "Rise and shine, stud," she whispered. "Big day of super heroing ahead for us. I'm going to shower, if you're feeling frisky...come join me and I'll start your day off right."
 
Roy hit the water and let the last of the hot water drip from the showerhead and onto his mop of hair. He reached out blindly for a towel before managing to snare one in his hand and bringing it to him. He stepped out scrubbing some water off of his face and wrapping the towel around his hips loosely. He pushed his wet hair into a acceptable hair do and stepped out of the shower.

He stopped his eyes lighting up as he saw a very nude and very sexy Donna stretching in front of him. He felt his cock twitch in pleasure and mentally willed him self to stay down as he moved to close the door and join her.

“Hey angel” Roy said pulling the towel off and revealing tan muscular legs and a very large deflated cock resting against his thigh “showers is yours if you want it” he said.

He went to grab his bow his costume and paused, he leaned n and gave it a cautionary sniff before shrugging and pulling on the pants. They weren’t to bad but his top was torn and bloodied from yesterday’s battle. He would need to go grab his spare and have this one mended. He paused groaning inside his head as he remembered the only spare costume he had on the watchtower.

His original Red Arrow one

…………………………………

Dick watched her drop into a mediation pose just as he pulled himself up for his last pull up. He watched her eye his body and winked at her before dropping soundlessly to the ground and she closed her eyes. He turned seeing she had made the bed and smiling, she was clean and punctual like him (some thing Bruce instilled on him) and they would get along fine.

Dick debated about watching her mediate or even meditating with her. Meditation was some thing he was adept at doing and he could probably even surprise her with own abilities but Dick could probably guess that she wanted to be alone on the mental plane.

Dick decided to instead take a shower; he moved out of the room and stepped into the shower room. He quickly hit the warm water button and moved into the shower. The warm water assaulted his body pounding against his sore muscles and quickly soothing him. Dick sighed resting his head against the tile wall and thinking about Raven. Dick hopped she would join him after meditating and they would be able to enjoy some more intimate time together before joining the others.

Dick frowned as he thought about the best way to handle the relationship thing. On the one hand he would gladly shout to the heavens that he had finally “been” with Raven. On the other hand she asked him to keep things private and he was not about to disrespect her. Which meant the boy wonder was in a very rough predicament.

………………………………………….

Kid Flash stopped screeching to a halt and smiling as he saw Kara floating to the cafeteria. He didn’t know what it was about her but Wally felt like she was the sister he had never had. Wally was a naturally friendly guy but he also seemed to have a penance for people who were different and alone. It was much the same with Connor when he first appeared and it was actually Wally who had gotten him into boxing. It was some thing that Dick and his had in common and what made them such good friends.

They were the first sidekicks, the first kids to ever go from normal to super hero. There might have been other meta-teens out there but Robin and Kid Flash were the first sidekicks of any hero. They had been best friends form the beginning to relying on each other for comfort and support. When Dick was struggling with Bat-man or Wally was having a particularly rough week hiding his secret from his parents they were there for the other helping and looking out for one and other.

Much like they did know for the team

“Good morning beautiful” Wally said smiling and noticing the grime on her clothing. He smiled at her and also wisely decided to ignore the costume in her hands. The girl might not be ready to put it on but at least she had made a costume.

“You looking for a laundry room?” Wally asked nodding at the side door “it’s down the hall I’ll show you” He said before a wicked smile crossed his face.

“I’ll race you there” He said challengingly before zipping away

………………………………….

“Yeah if you say so” Blue murmured before blushing under his armor. It was not everyday that a tall gorgeous and more importantly sensual alien smiled and gave him a compliment. He had seen Star fire enough times to know that the alien was very beautiful and very very sexy.

“Actually” Jaime said perking up as a sudden plan came into his head a slightly mischievous one “I haven’t really had some one that I know can handle my armors abilities Bat-man was going to train me before all of this went down and if your up for it I could use a sparring partner” Jaime said “so I can get more of a handle on the armor”

“That is a good idea young warrior” Khaldur said looking over at Jaime “We have no idea what we are going to face in the rift and it would help if you had full control over your powers” He said before turning and heading to the kitchen.

“If you need some one else then I’ll be getting breakfast” Khaldur called disappearing through the sliding doors.

…………………………………..

Before Lexi could move out of the bed her breast began to vibrate as her phone went off. Alexander smiled hearing her words and kissing her lips back. He got up stretching and looking out at he sun before looking down at her ringing boobs.

“You get service in space?” Alexander said beyond impressed. He leaned in kissing and sucking on her neck before going to her ear and nibbling on it.

“I will go start the shower” Alexander said getting up and walking to the door leading into the bathroom. Seconds later the door closed and the sound of water filled the room.

Leaving her alone with her buzzing phone

It shouldn’t have gotten any reception in space more so when that station was out of the range of any satellites but then again daddy always had a way of calling when he had some thing to say.

And boy did he have some thing to say

I see you are off playing Hero wonder what they would do if they knew who your father was
Especially what your lover would do if he knew his mortal enemy was your father
I am fine by the way Darksied seemed to have missed me in the great purge
Have fun playing hero
Daddy
 
Donna smiled as Roy began to examine his costume. She knew he'd been ogling her after he came out of the shower. Of course, she was doing some of her own. He had such a nice ass!

Then he groaned. What was wrong? "Roy?" She moved over to stand behind him, looking over his shoulder. His costume was in his hands and it was pretty torn up. "It's not that big a deal. I don't know if you have a spare up here but there are the fabricators. Or you could take one of Ollie's spares," she added with a wink.

She leaned down to kiss his cheek and take any potential sting of the teasing away. "I'm going to clean up. I'll meet you in the cafeteria, okay?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Raven felt the flicker of his conflict though she did not fully understand the source of it. When she had sensed his feelings after previous sexual encounters, it was uniformly positive. So why this conflict? Had she not done well? No, he was very pleased last night. And she felt no regret.

Sensing emotions made them no less confusing to the mystic girl.

Her eyes opened and she came out of her meditation feeling mentally and spirutally cleansed. Now to do so for her body.

She slipped into the bathroom and took a pair of towels out of the cabinet there; hooking one through the ring by the shower door and wrapping the other about herself. "Richard, are you all right? I feel some sort of conflict within you."


~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kara perked up at Wally's greeting, smiling sunnily and having a faint blush on her cheeks. Okay, so she liked being called beautiful. She knew she was pretty hot and she was vain enough to like it when guys, and girls, noticed. "Good morning to you."

She was going to speak further but he cut her off by asking if she was looking for the laundry. She flushed a bit, knowing her clothes were pretty gritty after all the travel and fighting yesterday. And again, before she could speak, he did so again and then bolted off.

"Hey! A head start's cheating!" She zoomed after him; flying at the safest high speed that she could after the rapidly retreating figure. Rao, he was fast! And she liked that he was. It was nice to have someone who could challenge, even surpass her, in a way.

The route they took to the laundry was long and circuitous and she suspected he was taking it out of just pure having fun racing her. Kara managed to close the distance, just behind him. "I'll pass you any second!"

And then they were there, Kid Flash skidding to a halt and Kara having to whip herself up and do a few laps around the room to slow down before she spun down in front of him. Her blue eyes were shining and she was grinning, her sober mood fully deflected by the race. "Thanks for cheering me up. You really get people, don't you? I envy that." She looked at the machines; they seemed pretty easy to work.

~~~~~~~~~​

Starfire raised an eyebrow but them smiled. "Sparring and training is a good way to start a day off. If you're sure you can handle me, Blue Beetle, then I'll gladly be your partner."

She turned and gestured for him to follow, "We'll have to be a little careful and not go all out; we are in a space station, don't forget that. Come on, I'll show you to the practice rooms for people of our power." Her costume included a thong style bottom that showed off almost all of her bronze skinned, luscious ass as she walked ahead of him. "Was there anything you wanted to work on in particular?"

~~~~~~​

Lexi sighed as the phone vibrated. She really shouldn't get service up here, which meant that it could only be one person. But Alex's attentions made her smile, "It's probably my father. He has a way of getting things done if he wants them. I wonder what the douchebag wants?"

She patted Alex's ass as he stood up, "I'll be in after I check this. I think some shower fun might be a nice way to start your non-virgin life," she giggled.

The stunning redhead flipped the phone open and read the message. She tilted her head to one side and read it again. Then she laughed. "Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. You're so smart but you're so dumb when it comes to me."

Hm. Could she send a response back? She probably could.

There was also the question of how he knew...though he didn't, duh. He suspected she was with one of the heroes and any of them would consider Lex Luthor a mortal enemy. There was no way that he could know she was with Alex specifically.

She rose and walked into the bathroom. "Alex baby, that was my father. He's being a super asshole, as usual. He wants to tear our little group apart or blackmail me or something. So...I'm not going to let him." She was nervous about this, extremely. But she had her ring on and it should protect her if Alex attacked, though she really hoped he wouldn't.

"He can't blackmail me with a secret if it's not a secret. I'll tell the others too but you should hear it first and just from me." She took a deep breath and licked her lips. "I know you want revenge against Lex Luthor, and you should get some payback. But what you don't know...is you already got some revenge on him. At least, he'd see it that way and be upset by it." She opened up the shower door so she could look at him. "See, you put one over on Lex Luthor without even knowing it when...when you fucked his daughter."

She hung her head, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday but if you knew...I thought you might try to hurt me or push me away and...I like you." Lexi shrugged. "I'm sorry if who I am hurts you. But I still like you. And I want to help you get your payback on my Dad. So...if you still can stand me...how about I set up this little gizmo to take some pictures and maybe some video...and then you can send Lex Luthor pictures of you fucking his little girl?"

Now that would be payback. Fuck you, Daddy, you black hearted bastard. He'd hate it. It would show him up, put something he felt belonged to him in an enemy's hands and show her loving being away from him and out of his control. "S-so what do you say, stud?"
 
Roy merely grunted at her words and smiled as she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. It was good to have a women who liked to tease both in the sexual and amusing sense, it helped him and he pouted a little behind her back as she left to go clean up.

He knew he was probably getting to attached to the girl but there was honestly just some thing about Donna that just drew him in, whether it was her warmth or her secret slutty sensual behavior or possibly both Roy couldn’t tell but he knew some thing about her made him want to be a better man.

He pushed those thoughts away and decided to toss the shredded remains of his costume into the laundry hamper (forgetting it was his own room at the same time). He would go ahead and steal one of Ollie’s spare and turn it into some thing a little less bright and green. He would portably be out of arrows by now too and Roy decided to swing by his room and get a duffel bag of arrows to resupply his mentor with.

He moved out of the room and went down the hall to go get his mentors arrows and some more for his. Finally about fifteen minutes later he walked out with a large duffel bag over his shoulders and wearing a molted green version of Ollie’s current costume, it was better than nothing and Roy was able to make it into some thing that would offer a little bit of stealth to.

……………………………………………………..

Dick paused as he heard the door to the bathroom open and a familiar raven-haired girl step in. He smiled to himself and let his thoughts settle as he opened the door to the shower and saw her looking back up at him. His heart melted slightly as his own eyes locked with hers. Dick felt a slight falling sensation and he briefly felt a flash of crimson go across his face as his body reacted to her.

Her words reached him through the haze and he blinked in confusion. Some sort of conflict? Dick was good really really good in fact he had just made love to a beautiful girl who he thought he might be in love with, and he had woken up with said girl still nestled in his arms.

What was there to be upset about?

He realized she was probably picking up on his confusion on where to go with their relationship and also his hesitance to join her in meditating.

“Oh that” Dick said smiling and looking a little sheepish “Bat-man taught me how to meditate and I usually center my self right after a work out but I didn’t want to bother you and your own meditation or encroach on your spiritual plane, then as I got into the shower I was thinking about us and I was wondering what we were and how best to approach that with you” Dick said honestly.

He spoke honestly moving and dunking his hair under the water as he opened his previous emotions up for her to see. It was one of the nice things about being with her, Dick had training in her powers and he could connect with her on an emotional level that he never got to experience. He knew how to show her his emotions let her know the truth about him with out over loading her or being scared. It spoke volumes to how different he was from Bruce and how much they were connected.

…………………………………………….

“Says you” Wally said turning around to stick his tongue out at her before pouring on the speed. He felt his lead lengthen and smiled as he enjoyed him self for the first time in a long time. When he replicated his uncle’s experiment it had produced…. Less than the original. He was fast for sure but he was not as fast as Flash or the original, none of them ever made him seem any less for it but it was still tough to chew that he would never be the “fastest” man alive. Even in training he could tell his uncle was holding back.

Kara on the other hand was on his level it would seem. He smiled and took a few more winding twist and turns to prolong the race and let her catch up. He watched the girl become even with him and poured on the last bit of speed he had zipping a little in front of her and taking the last turn to the laundry room.

He ground to a halt and moved to turn on the washing machine while she calmed down. He spun in a mini tornado quickly pulling off his costume and leaving him standing there in a pair of flattering black briefs. He hoped Kara would not mind if he washed his costume with her clothes or the fact he was naked. He knew the girl tended to be awkward but hopefully they could just ignore the fact and be done with it.

She stopped and Wally smiled at her comment about getting people. It was not that hard but Wally could tell that it was some thing she thought she had no experience in.

“People are easy to get Kara” Wally said patiently opening the washer machine and pointing for her to throw in her clothes “You do a better job at it then you give your self credit for your beautiful you tend to light up a room and people already consider you a valuable ally and friend”

…………………………………………..

Blue followed her momentarily salivating at her perky bronze ass jiggling and popping in her thong. He was a teenage boy in the end and a very very horny one at that. The very mature very sexy alien woman was hitting his buttons in all the right places and poor Jaime really didn’t know how to handle it. He also did not know about said girls easy going manner with sex which had him at some what of a disadvantage.

“Oh I hope I can handle you” Jaime said feeling his cock twitch and pulsate angrily. He tried to calm down but he once again found him self hypnotized by the dancing and luscious ass in front of him.

Little did he know the armor was scanning his thoughts and his hormones quietly. It concluded that the host was in bad need for sex and would be unable to perform at peak operating procedures until it got it’s release. The machine quickly and quietly morphed two of the vents on it’s back to pump out a unique pheromone mixture that was specific to Tamaranians. It was by no means untraceable to her and if she was to notice it she would be able to tell where it came from.

“Nothing in particular” Jaime said following her and trying to resist the urge to fuck her hard and rough “I just don’t have much experience fighting” he said as the scent hit her.

……………………………

Alex frowned and heard the daddy comment just as he turned on the shower. Her dad must be a powerful man if he had the means and abilities to reach her in space. He was not dumb (actually Lex paid his tutors extremely well) and he knew the watchtower was just outside of the earths satellite network. To reach her by cell phone would require moving a satellite into orbit or piggy backing on the watchtowers covert signals.

Which should be impossible

He was curious really curious actually but he decided that she would tell him when she was ready. He knew she was new to the super hero business and was some what surprised she had been trusted this easily and this fast but then again so had he and that either meant Robin was stupid or just trusting. It was a trait that a naturally pissed off at the world guy like Alexander was jealous of. Maybe Lexi would be able to help him with that.

He heard her come in and he felt his heart beat automatically pick up. He swore at how dumb he was being and scowled to him self as he ran a hand through his short hair. He knew she was not well a whore but she did obviously like sex and having it with people multiple people, it was not a bad thing but Alex didn’t want to get to hung up on her (he was already failing at it miserably) she would have other men and he needed to accept that.

Alex heard her talking to him and peeked his head out to hear her

Only to be promptly floored

She was Lex Luthors daughter? Lex Luthor had a daughter? When he had escaped from the bunker he researched Lex Luthor until he thought he knew every thing about him, from his birth to the beginning of his hatred of super man, he had raided places Lex thought no one knew existed all in order to find out every thing he would need to get his revenge but never in a million years had he heard any thing leading him to believe Lex had a daughter with Graves.

And he had sex with her
He brought up a hand to signal he needed a minute and calmly leaned against the wall to think. Alexander was not a calm person he had anger anger inside of him that stemmed from years of physical and mental torture from Lex Luthor, when he escaped the bunker he though it would be his life mission to make Luthor pay for his crimes in any way possible but then some thing happened.

A year passed

He learned a lot about Luthor and realized the enormity of the situation. He was a wealthy and powerful man an evil one but still powerful he could be killed like any body else yes but Alexander thought it was to good for him. Then he realized that Lex Luthor was already suffering as much as he could.

Super-man still existed

As long as Super-man existed Lex Luthor would A. Never be happy and B. Always suffer. His hate for Super-man was to much for him to get over or let go. It was in all honesty much like Alexander’s hate for Lex. Which was why he decided to become a hero in the first place. He would help super-man and protect him and they would both continue to heart Lex Luthor and stop his evil.

Maybe even together

“I still want to get back at your father” Alexander finally said looking at her with a confusing expression “he did a lot of bad things to me things I thought I could get over but can’t”

He paused blowing out a deep breath before smiling at her “For what it’s worth your forgiven I don’t care who your father is and I get why you did not say any thing I really like you to which is why no I don’t want you to send your father any thing ….. Lexi I like you” Alexander reached over touching her chest where her heart is “for you and it would be wrong to use you and our great sex for that”

“I do still want to fuck you though” Alexander said drawing his finger down her succulent breast until grazing her nipple slowly “but I don’t give a shit about your daddy” he said before quickly wrapping his arms around her ass and pulling her into the shower and the warm water.
 
Donna luxuriated a bit in the shower. Rhea, there was little that felt better than hot water coursing over you like this. She sighed happily and just let it wash over her for a minute or so before she began to scrub herself clean. Amazons were Ancient Greeks in the basis of their culture and it was important for a warrior to be as beautiful as possible; and that meant being clean.

She almost wished Roy had stuck around. He'd have loved to watch her bend over and stretch to wipe down and rinse every part of her body. She was more than flexible enough. But if he watched, they'd probably do it again and she'd have to get clean again, so maybe it was for the best.

A quick change into a spare costume (Diana kept a few of hers up here just in case) and Donna was ready. She left the room and headed down to the cafeteria, sure that the others would gradually gather there to begin the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Raven gave him that soft, ghost-like smile of hers for a moment before her more placid but serious expression returned. Her cheeks remained stained with color though and she made no effort to look away from him as he cleaned himself. The male form could be a thing of beauty and it certainly was in his case.

"I understand the nature of your confusion regarding us." She paused and went on, "I am not sure what we would be considered either." Raven thought for a few minutes. She knew Richard would not be worried; she was often quiet like this and the silence that fell was a comfortable, safe one. "I think that...for the time being, it would be better if we were to keep our relationship quiet. It would be a distraction for the others. Until the other heroes are back, let us keep it between ourselves. Not hide it, but not speak of it or flaunt it either."

"I know that goes against your natural inclinations. What do you think? I want to give your feelings consideration as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kara flushed as Wally stood before her in his boxers. "My." He had a strong, athletic body that was sleekly muscled and agile. He was hot. If she didn't feel kind of like he was brotherly, she might pounce...and she still might. It was a secret between her and Kal that Kryptonians tended to have super libidos too. "You look good. Really good."

She then looked a bit wicked and moved to shut the door and lock it. "You're sweet to say that. Wally, right? Well, I appreciate it. I hope you're right, I don't feel like I do any of those things."

The blond bombshell then turned to face him, "But I do know that I look good, at least. And since you gave me a show..." She winked and then she blurred into motion also and after a moment, resolved into herself...wearing only her panties. The rest of her cloths dangled in one hand and she was blushing but also smiling a bit. "I should return the favor." Kara was not wearing a bra and her large, all natural, round tits stood proudly high and firm, defying gravity and staying jutting out despite their size.

She tossed her clothes into the machine with his. Her nipples were getting hard and pointed; being almost naked in front of Wally was turning her on! "Think I should wash the panties too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Starfire paused as they reached the door to the practice room. There was something...something smelled good. Good and sensual. She breathed in deep and shivered. X'Hal...it made her want, need to fuck.

And it was coming from the Blue Beetle. Interesting.

"You seem to prefer to fight at range, firing blasters from that armor of yours," she said, opening the door and stepping inside, gesturing for him to follow. Once he was inside she shut and locked the room; engaging the safety protocols. "We could work on targeting and accuracy. Or dealing with close up fighting since that's not a strong suit of yours."

"You seem distracted." She strutted towards him and stopped just in front, her breasts almost touching him and right at face level. Starfire was taller than most Earth men, after all. "Maybe we should take care of that first. You stare at me, Blue Beetle. And I remember last night, you were not subtle in what you wanted. We are alone here. Do you still want me? If so, then show me."

~~~~~~~~~​

Lexi laughed happily as he lunged and grabbed her, hauling her into the shower with him. She was also glad the showers up here were really big...had the super heroes built this with the idea of multiple people in the shower in mind? It was hot if they did, and it made all the tights make more sense.

She kissed him, sweet and firm, pressing her lush young body to him eagerly. When their lips parted, she smiled up at him, "Thank you. You've made me happy, Alex. Very happy. Being my father's daughter has always defined my life...I'd like to be more than that."

And she could be with him. And maybe with the others too, based on how Robin reacted.

"And you need to fuck me, Alex baby," she grinned. "Right now. God, I want that big, thick, delicious cock of yours in me so fucking much!" Lexi squirmed around in his grip and turned herself away from him, bending over in the shower and spreading her legs. "Can you feel how hot I am, baby? How wet?" Her hands braced against the opposite walls, "Give it to me, stud. Fuck Lexi with that dreamy cock of yours."
 
Roy Harper piled on the last of his food and sat down, he joined Aqua-lad at the far table and stopped as he realized just how depressingly empty it seemed. The league was very large and the large cafeteria was empty and silent stretching out like an ominous cavern. Roy had only been in the actual watchtower a few times and mainly for awards ceremonies. It was sad to see what was once a great place reduced to a ghost of it’s further self.

“It is quite sad is it not” Khaldur said finishing his own plate of food and pushing it away. He looked up at Roy and nodded showing that he under stood what he was thinking, Roy may not always remember it but Khaldur was one of the first sidekicks like him. Sure Roy was a loner and they hadn’t really talked much but he was there at the beginning just like him.

Before Roy could say any thing else, he saw Donna walking into the hall. He shamelessly resisted the urge to check out his hair or some other gooey bully shit and instead waved her down (not that it was necessary).

“Hello Wonder girl” Khaldur said politely making room for her

……………………………………..

Dick heard the comment and smiled to himself as he finished washing his hair. She would probably think that and of course in a way she was right. Bruce wasn’t exactly a ladies man (at least when it came to girl he actually liked but that was some thing Dick blissfully remembered about his parents. True they were old fashion but Dick could see why Raven wanted to keep it a secret for now.

Dick Turned and slowly switched places with her so she was in the warm cascading water, he smiled and turned her again so her back was to him and he could see every glorious inch of her back. He grabbed the standard soap the justice league kept stocked and slowly pressed the bar into his hands until they were soapy. Dick slowly began to rub her shoulder blades letting his strong hands slowly work out the kinks and knots.

“I am fine with that Raven” Dick said smiling “Though if it is okay with you when the hero’s come back I would like to go public I have a feeling we will be spending a lot more time together” Dick said before going down to her lower back and massaging the stress and kinks “I don’t want to lose you again so I’d like if we could be serious”

……………………………………………..

“I uh” Wally said smiling and putting a hand on the back of his head, this was going somewhere else very very quickly. Wally wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing, Kara was attractive okay fucking sexy as hell and beautiful to boot but he wasn’t exactly sure he wanted to…. Well fuck her.

He decided to play possum right now and cleared his throat making sure he at least looked at her body appreciatively before settling back on her blue eyes.

“You might want to I think there is a basket of generic panties over there” Wally said pointing at a basket “that is where I got these from” Wally said pointing at his boxers and not to subtly showing off his package to him at the same time. He knew she had checked him out already and it didn’t hurt to bring attention to his well man hood.

“Like I said better at it then you give your self credit for” Wally said bringing her back to their earlier conversation “I think you will make a fine human and addition to earth” Wally said proudly winking at her “besides at least you have us as a merry band of misfits” He said jokingly.

…………………………………………………

“I uh have been staring at you” Jaime admitted looking at her breast and resisting the urge to disengage his armor head piece and bury his face in her tits. They were tantalizing and the fact that they were level with his head was making it even harder to remain a level head.

“How about this” Jaime said smiling and stepping back a little. He cleared his throat and watched as the holo graphic battle simulator simulated a normal looking city. He let his armor collapse until he was wearing just his helmet and his normal human clothes.

“I am guessing that you do not get to have much sex where you can really let go” Jaime said pulling off his shirt and revealing his slight but muscular build “I was thinking of some thing of a challenge” He said as he unbuttoned his pants.

“You try and get me out of my armor and my cock into you while I try and get your costume off and get my cock into you first one who wins the “round” gets to lead during sex” Jaime said as he pulled off his pants and boxers at the same time. His hard cock popped out pulsating and twitching softly as it seemed to regard her.

“What do you think?” Jaime asked looking at her and waiting.

…………………………………………………..

“You will never be just Lex Luthor’s daughter to me” Alex said before she bent over and spread her legs. Alex knew enough about her to realize that she was done talking and was ready to fuck. How strange that he had already become more accustomed to her body and her personality, Alex had only ever cared about him self (and superman to an extent) but Lexi was the first person he had ever truly cared for.

“Don’t worry I get it Lexi” Alex said smiling and running his hands slowly down her back. He suddenly gripped her hips hard massaging them between his palms as his thick hard rod smacked against her ass. Alex let it bob for a minute and watched his thick mushroom head bounce off her luscious thick ass like a bongo drum.

A fucking sexy bongo drum

“All right sexy come here” Alex growled plunging his cock deep inside her pussy with one big thrust. His second time having sex was just as good as the first and he moaned as her slipper went cunt latched on to his cock and began sucking and milking it for all it was worth.

“Oh that is the fucking spot” He groaned pushing his cock in inch by delicious inch before his big thick balls were resting on her delicious ass cheeks. He relished the thought for a minute before he slowly began to move in and out. The host of pleasure running through his body caused him to groan and his grip on her hips tightened as he moved in and out, his speed began to steadily increase he moved in and out of her hard and fast relishing in the feelings and the sounds of his big balls clapping against her delicious ass.
 
Donna smiled and waved, "Good morning, boys. How are you feeling?" The Amazon trained young woman stepped up behind each of them and gave them a hug, adding a quick peck on the cheek for Roy.

"This place seems so quiet! But once everyone else gets up and about it'll be pretty lively." She was surprised Dick wasn't here. No one was ever up before him, it seemed like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Raven let out a soft, startled gasp as he pulled her to her feet and then guided her into the shower. She was unused to being touched so much, let alone handled. But the water felt lovely and his hands...mmm, so strong.

She sighed and let the towel drop away from her, hot water coursing over her smooth, dusky skin. His hands began to move, rubbing and working her muscles, easing tension and strain from them. Raven moaned, her cheeks bright red, "R-Richard, that is...that is very nice." She nibbled her lower lip, feeling her arousal beginning to build and feeling his own level of desire feeding into her...

The blessings of being an empath.

"Richard, perhaps...perhaps you can show me something...new of what men and women do together while I am here." Her face felt like it was on fire she was blushing so much. "That way I do not have to get cleaned up a second time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kara looked over to where he pointed and then down as he gestured to his crotch. Accidentally? He did have a nice bulge there. She grinned mischievously as she used her X-ray vision. Oh. Yes, he had a very nice bulge.

But she wasn't getting the right feel from him. He seemed nervous about her being naked but not in a cute, teasing, just before doing it way. Which was fine, really. But after all she'd heard and seen last night...thank you, super senses, she could use a little release.

No big deal. She could frig herself off later on.

"Thanks! Let's see what they've got." She bounced over to the shelf he'd indicated, literally as her large, pert jugs bounced with her movement. "Ohh, there's a container with sports bras too! Give me one second here!"

She blurred into super speed, though Kid Flash could probably still follow her movements. Her dirty panties flew into the washer with everything else and she held up a few of the clean "generics" until one looked about right and then slid it up her long, shapely legs and snugging it into place. Next came bra fitting. Fortunately, super heroines all tended to be pretty busty so the first one she tried on fit pretty well. The material stretched and strained to contain her assets but it did the job...and looked hot too!

Kara turned around, now clad in a pair of black panties and a matching black sports bra, "Better now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

She laughed, a happy and healthy sound. "Either way ends with your dick in me, so even if I win, so do you." The luscious alien beauty smiled, "If that is your wish, though I think you are at the advantage as your armor is part of you and my costume is not."

Then Starfire lunged, grabbing Jaime and pushing him down to the ground beneath her. One of her hands wrapped around his cock and pumped the hard, thick length, "Or I could take you right now, before your armor is on," she purred.

She gave his cock a squeeze and winked at him and then lifted up into the air and rocketed away from him. "But maybe I will play your game, after all. Come get me, Blue Beetle! Give me all you've got!"

In more ways than one.

~~~~~~~~~​

Lexi let out a surprised, shocked sounding gasp each time he smacked her ass with his cock. Oh, that felt so dirty! She loved it! He was a fast learner, she'd said that for him!

And a lot else for him too. Alex...he was a stud, no doubt about it.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back, crying out as he buried himself in her wet, waiting, wanting pussy. "Oh, fuck, yes! God! That's it, stud! Give Lexi all of that hot, hard dick!"

She moaned and cooed as he sank into her deeper and deeper, until he was hilted in her tight glory. Her pussy pulsed around his intruding meat; massaging it, working it even as he held still. "Oh, so big, baby. Love this feeling, but don't keep me waiting too long, okay?"

Even as she said it, he started to move. "AHh! Fuck! Fuck, yeah!" She was grinning, eyes half closed, mouth open as she panted and groaned like a bitch in heat. Her breasts rocked forward and back with each thrust, water spraying off of them as they swung in a steady arc. "Yes! Fuck me, stud! Give me that cock! Every! Last! Inch!"

Her fingers slid along the smooth surface of the shower walls, hot water still cascading over both of them. "Don't stop, Alex baby! Not, hnn, not until I get your cum! Pump it in me, spray it on me, I don't care, but I want it, want it so much!"
 
“I am good fellow warrior” Khaldur said as he finished shoveling the last of his food into his mouth and gave a soft burp, Roy smiled at the peck and made room for her to sit next to him before beginning to eat him self. Her words hit him and he paused looking around before frowning.

“Huh you have a point where is every one?” Roy asked looking at Khaldur. He had been here before Roy had so maybe he had seen the others.

“Blue Beetle requested a training section with Starfire because he felt he lacked the skills needed for the coming mission” Khaldur explained as he pushed his plate away “Kid flash took Super girl to get her clothes cleaned and the others I have not seen yet” he finished

“Huh weird that Dick still is not here” Roy said before realizing Raven was MIA to “maybe they finally got together” Roy said before winking at Donna.

…………………………………………..

“Maybe some thing quick” Dick said trying to resist the urge to pounce on his lover and slam his cock inch by delicious inch inside of her. Normally he would but the team was probably going to start sending out a search team for them any minute. He knew he had to go save Bruce and every one else but well he did not want to leave this bubble of him and Raven together in their own little world. He smiled resolving right then and their to have a mini vacation the second they got a chance.

“How about I show you a little pleasure” Dick said as a sudden wicked thought crossed his mind. He had not really had much of a chance to do what he was thinking but every girl he had done it on always said they were impressed.

“Just spread your legs and relax” Dick said leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her lips before he gently kneed. He leaned in kissing her thighs gently and teasingly before giving them a soft nip. His nose dipped gently skimming her pussy with the lightest of touches before he planted a soft but gentle kiss on her lips.

He began to probe his tongue flicking out slowly and teasingly as it tasted her out lips and slowly stimulated them. His tongue began to worm a little deeper and he made soft sucking sounds as his tongue slowly wormed it’s way deeper and deeper into her tight little cunt. There was a faint pop and like a cock fully delving inside of some one it pushed through the final barrier and slowly filled her pussy.

Dick closed his eyes and concentrated, he dug around with his tongue slowly stimulating her before the tip finally landed on a hard little bud nestled in the back. He pushed down on it before slowly stimulating it more and more while he kissed and moved his lips against her outer folds

………………………………..

“Much better” Wally said resisting the urge (as best as he could at least) to drool over her body. She was cute… Okay mind numbingly sexy, and he was starting to regret that he had been so brotherly towards her. He shook his head regretting that thought and smiling she had needed a friends and definitely much more than he needed to fuck her. She was still the newbie here and Wally still needed to protect her and be a friend.

Even if that meant not fucking her silly

“So come on” Wally said leaning back against one of the washers and watching her with interest “show me the costume you designed” He said pointing at the bundle she had left on the shelf sitting next to the washers when she walked in. He had a feeling it was more important to her then she was letting on and he was curious to see what she had chosen for a costume design. Super man’s was okay but he hoped she had decided to leave the briefs inside of her pants, unless of course the briefs in questions were a thong then he might make an exception.

……………………………………

“The armor is calibrated so that if you touch it it’ll peels off” Jaime said getting up and feeling his cock literally beg to be inside of her. He mentally tried to clam down and instead narrowed his eyes and focused on her. The armor slid back encasing him once again. It molded over his cock giving her some thing to look at as the armor made it more clearly defined.

Wings burst out of his back and he lifted off of the ground and rocketed up until he was hovering across from her. He smiled and gave her a cute little curtsey before suddenly swinging back and launching a barrage of his staples at her. He kept on the move swinging around her and firing at her while remaining out of her reach. He felt the Scarab give some thing that he could only describe as a coo.

It was designed for battle after all and it seemed that not even time on earth and being the host to tow humans was going to change that. Jaime knew a lot of people thought he did not have a good control over it but the truth was that he had complete access to the armor systems at all times. He was just to afraid to access all of them.

It was a weapon a weapon unlike any thing any one had any seen. It had enough firepower that it could level the planet if it wanted to and the only thing keeping it form doing that was Jaime. It was enough to make any one nervous about wielding it and it was why Jaime was happy to go up against some one a bit more durable then the gangs that ran around his home town.

He swopped forward pressing the staple gun attack and trying to close her in and get her connected to a wall. He pushed the auto tracking system keeping a steady bead on her as he backed her into a corner.

…………………………………………..

Her words spurred him on causing him to shudder and give an inhuman growl as he entered her. Her pussy clenched against him massaging and milking it like a damn lollipop and causing him to briefly see red as the lust penetrated his entire body. He felt the sparks running across his body and he gave a large growl as he pushed his cock slowly in side of her and felt and heard a delicious squish as her juices ran across his cock and pulsated out from the intruding hunk of meat.

He grabbed her breast capturing the swaying orbs in each large paw of his and watching as the tit flesh bulged around his fingers, he gave a soft grunt of delight and lost control forcing her against the wall as the pounded the pussy out of her pussy. His thrust which were once measured and firm were now chaotic crashing in and out of her with a ferocity she had never experienced before. His body was hot against her so hot that the steam around them built and built as he pounded in and out of her with out mercy.

He was like an animal a dog who hadn’t gotten a release and years and needed it now, it was if she was the bitch who had run across him helpless against him as he rocked in and out of her with all the power of a nuclear bomb.
 
Privately, Donna thought that Blue Beetle and Wally had both bitten off more than they could chew if they were going after those girls. Of course, Wally might not be trying to get laid. He flirted a lot but he had a sweet and pure heart under it all, no matter how dirty his mind was. It would take a special girl for him to really go for it.

Supergirl was a special girl, of course, but she didn't seem to be Wally's type. She needed help too much and was too stumbling and shy. He'd likely go all "big brother" on her. It was Dick who was attracted to girls he could "save." Wally liked, not that he'd realized it himself, but a girl who was confident.

When Roy brought up the possibility of Raven and Dick, Donna just smiled. Part of her hoped it was so; she thought it would do both of them some good. But Donna knew Raven very well and knew how frightening that kind of intimacy would be for the mystic girl. But she could hope that the girl would overcome it one day and really live her life. Maybe even today.

"Maybe," she just said. "But that'd be their business."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Raven cried out, her hands moving to slide through Richard's hair as he did things to her, things she had never even imagined! "Ahh, Richard! You're...you're using your mouth...there..."

She wasn't even sure of what she was saying. It felt so good and so, so very illicit! Her eyes half closed and she bent forward, panting as her dear friend and new lover explored her pussy with his clever, skilled tongue.

She recalled being a little grossed out when Starfire would talk about how good Richard was "going down" on her. What a fool she was! This...this felt wonderful!

Raven let out a squeal and her head went back, her legs quivering as that tongue tip lashing her sensitive clit brought her to her peak. "Richard," she called out breathlessly, her hands clutching and cradling his head, her pussy freshly wet and hot as she trembled in the throes of her climax.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kara flushed and felt a sudden desire to push the bundle out of sight. "I...I don't know. I mean, maybe I should really do more or learn to control my powers before I have one of these costumes, but..."

She had just met Kid Flash but something told her he was not going to give up easily. Kara sighed, "Okay." She opened up the bundle and began to pull the pieces of the outfit out. "I took some visual cues from Kal, I mean, Superman's costume but from a few of the other heroes I've met here on Earth too, and tried to make it a little unique."

There were boots of course, they looked as if they'd be knee high, and they were dark red with a line of blue at the top that came down in a narrow wedge down the front of the boot. There were also a pair of wrist length dark red gloves, the ends flared slightly. The majority of the costume was a legless, long sleeved blue top that would cover her whole torso and arms. It had a bikini style bottom that would show off her long, shapely legs and was cut to tease her ass too. The material was designed to be a snug fit and would show off her curves almost indecently, but was subtly reinforced to provide further support and lift for her breasts, particularly when paired with a bra. The top had a high neck and the emblem of the House of El was emblazoned on the chest where it would sit on her breasts. There was a red cape as well, though it was shorter and designed to be affixed to one shoulder, the clasp another El symbol, and a thin golden cord that would come to around her body from under her left arm and up diagonally across the chest, sitting between her tits, to click into it and hold the cape on. The red of the cape and the blue of the top were the same hues as her cousin's costume, though the boots and gloves were of a darker red.

"I designed it but I don't...I don't know if I should put it on yet. If I'm really, um, well, not quite "worthy" but I can't think of a better word for it, I guess," she said with a sigh.

"So...I bet you've seen lots of costumes. What do you think? I based the top kind of off of both Kal's and Wonder Woman's costume. And the over the shoulder cape is just so flirty and fun! I thought about doing a more normal cape but adding a hood too...still not sure I made the right call there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​


The Blue Beetle had a great deal of power. But his lack of training was apparent. He fired his grabbing weapons at her as he came around and then sailed into her trail. The Tamaranean beauty shook her head, "Don't shoot where I am," she called out, "but where I will be. Lead a moving target."

"Like this." She spun around and fired as low powered a starbolt as she could. The beam struck his right shoulder and she was able to walk it down his arm to the elbow before he wheeled out of the way.

He improved after that, or perhaps was using a targeting system in his armor, but she hoped he'd take the lesson to heart. She was still not an easy target; even with his lock, she would twirl or suddenly ascend or drop and his shots missed her. Starfire had been doing this for a while now and even before then had been trained by the warlords of Okaara.

Still, several of his staples were close and her costume was not whole anymore. Shreds of cloth were torn out here and there to expose more of her glorious bronze skin.

She smiled; he was trying to corner her and take away her mobility advantage. The young human was thinking well, at least. Though maybe she could change that...

Starfire swooped up unexpectedly and bend backwards as one of his staples flew overhead, the alien warrior letting it catch just enough of her thin top to tear it open. "Oh, my," she gasped before spinning to face him, her large, pert breasts heaving as they hung exposed and bare to his view. "Good shot."

Now with most human males, this would make him hesitate out of shocked desire and she'd tackle him to the ground below and tear that armor off.


~~~~~~~~~~​


It was like a switch flipped in Alex. The sensitive and shy guy who'd made love to her last night was gone. In his place was a powerful and brutal fuck machine who was going to take when he wanted.

"H-hey, Aleeaaahh! Ahh, fuck!" She shrieked as he grabbed her tits, squeezing almost painfully hard before slamming her against the back wall of the shower and started to pound her tight, young pussy hard and fast. "Ahh, fuck, what, nn, what got into you?"

She cried out again and again as he fucked her as if blinded by lust or rage. It was rough, almost vicious, and his thrusts speared deeper and deeper into her making her cry our in a mix of pain and pleasure. She smelled ozone, heard the snapping crackle of arcing electricity and her ring's violet light gleamed about her as it wrapped a protective force field about her to keep her safe from the voltage being sent out into the water. His body grew hot and steam began to pour off of him.

Lexi closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as he ruthlessly plowed her. Fuck! Fuck, it felt good, but it hurt too! And his body was so hot! It would burn her if not for the force field! But his cock was inside the force field with her...it wasn't that hot yet...God, would it burn her insides if it heated up that much?

She shook her head, dismissing the idea of using the ring to throw him off or away. She was going to trust him; she'd decided that. Lexi hung on for dear life as Alex ravaged her like a beast, her breath coming out in gasps and cries as he plundered her lush, young body.
 
Back
Top